What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

wanna see my pp????

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Rooms are coming along nicely. I haven't been able to get my irrigation in the second set of 12 yet due to missing pieces but the bucket company customer service has been great in their efforts to fix the issue. I'd definitely use their products again once I expand at the second spot. Overall, the bucket room can get maybe another week of veg at the most before I have to flip it. There's a lot of Mac 1 and mimosa in the buckets. 1 random gmo, my last sg1, a couple wedding cake and like 4 sherbtinis. Going to flower all the sherbtijis out and not run anymore. It was a good tester but I don't think it's special enough for me to keep a keeper around.in the hps tray I have a mimosa that just may be my keeper pheno. Yields like crazy and is stupid frosty. I'm training the back plants as much as I can but they're at max height. They're about a foot tall and most are about a foot and a half wide with multiple top shoots.
picture.php
picture.php

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Got the rest of the buckets in. Downside is I couldn't fit 3 in yet and I'm waiting on fittings that didn't arrive with my buckets so I can run drain/irrigation. Other room is moving right along at 30 days also got some new beans on the way to pop. I went with some of symbiotics cherry Punch. Ive always liked ak47 so it seemed like a good choice.
View ImageView Image

picture.php

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Made a much needed improvement to the veg area. Got a nice wire shelf and some of the luxx clone LEDs so I could get the cloner up to a better working height and give me a little more space to veg with. Flower shot is my mimosa keeper In The 2nd room. The second room is gunna start flushing here in the next week or so and there's gunna be some new construction happening on a new 13x10 flower room. Thinking 4 hlg rspecs and 2 rows of 12 3 gallon buckets.
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Soon as the new scorpions get here I'll get them swapped out and flip this room. 24 total. Lots of Mac and mimosa. A few sherbtini and a nice gmo.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Couple shots from the room today. Probably flip for flower this weekend. The stalks and branches on some of these are looking sturdy af. My next issue will be how to support all these with the minimal space I have. Come late flower I won't reach the back of the room.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
That's a pretty good idea. I wonder if 4 of those would hold a trellis for all 4 corners. The room I'm building out would need it like that. Or I stake each one. For my current situation I was considering tomato cages bit it may be too late for all that. Plus these scorpions run a lot lower for height than the other hlg.

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
New lights landed and hung. Got the clock flipped and now the fun can start. I'll figure out a way to trellis around 21 days when I do my normal defoliate and thin.
picture.php
picture.php

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Ya. Was gunna put them in the new room but it'll be at least a few weeks before it's finished being built so I figured I'd give it a go here first.

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
I think four, one at each corner would work. I have also used a bucket full of concrete with a piece of metal pipe set in it at the corners to hold trellis. “Those lights will kill”

Attachments

• 787CA4BF-6DB6-4AEB-BDA8-44769DFF9642.jpg
    787CA4BF-6DB6-4AEB-BDA8-44769DFF9642.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
So to fix my trellis issue I just cut 4 2x4s to length and fastened them in the corners at 10 ft. For a 5x10 trellis with hooks. The room seems to be starting to take off under the new lights and once they hit 20 some days I'll defoliate and lay the first layer of trellis. Also here's a 56 day shot of my mimosa keeper. I couldn't get a good shot under the hps so I had to play with the filter a little.
picture.php
picture.php

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
So of the 5 cherry punch I popped, 3 have started to grow. 2 of them seem to have stalled out after breaking through. The flower room is looking nice at 7 days. Been doing daily defoliating and spraying IPM and stack every other day.
picture.php
picture.php