What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Golden Tree....Pollen Bombing...Episode 1

Golden Tree

Hello ICMAG growers...

Just sharing some recent work..just for the love of it...and also because I'm addicted to growing and photographing cannabis...

Been bombing pollen for some time...here is a recent project....thanks for dropping by....

Much respect you you....be well

1) DJ Short-Blueberry-(Princess Purple pheno) Female X Ace Seeds-Bangi Haze-(old man lemon BO pheno) Male

2) DJ Short-Blueberry-(Princess Purple pheno) Female X Serious Seeds-Bubblegum-(Resinator) Male

Love all these strains dearly....put them together to hopefully see some more magic....

Stay smokey friends

Golden Tree

oJnX358.jpg

It's early on but here are the 20 for 20 that germinated and sprouted...

10 x PP X BH..Right side
10 X PP X BG..left side

Will update weekly....

Golden Tree

Recognition and full credit to the original breeders of these phenomenal strains....I am but their caretaker...who...from time to time....lets them get busy....

Cheers friends

GT

Thcvhunter

Veteran
SHOTGUN!!!!!

I can't believe i'm the first one to pull up a chair, a doobie, and a drool rag.

This is going to be epic

Golden Tree

Thanks for following my good friend....

I have a good feeling about these.....

Can't wait to experience Bluberry and Bangi Haze....

Cheers buddy....

Mucho mucho respect....;)

GT

EvergreenState

Interesting choices GT. I'm curious why you chose those strains to cross to the Blueberry. What traits of those strains do you hope to pass on to the Blueberry or are you hoping to pass on some Blueberry traits to them?
Are you going to wait to grow out the seeds you recently acquired? Good luck buddy. Should be a good show.

Thcvhunter

Veteran
I'm assuming the Bangi Haze was chosen for that amazing euphoric buzz. The same reason we love BB. Sounds like THE perfect cross to me. Grapefruit x BB, mover over for the new contender.

Bubblegum would add yield (BB's achilles heel) and complent the bag appeal. Pluss it should compliment a more sedating euphoria

Golden Tree

Bang on T......and...Omg the taste of Blueberry and bubblegum........(lip smacking.....)

Amazing!

Cheers fellas...

GT

Golden Tree

Hey buddy...(Evergreen State)...

I am totally going to run my Reeferman and Medman gear...PROB start those in a week or two...all these personal chucks...were germination rate testers...and well...I just can't cull such sexy seedlings...lol...I've got a real problem...

However...you can never have to much awesomeness kicking around the garden...

My hope for the blueberry Bangi cross is to beef up the BB yield slightly...and just increase its already feel great dreamy yet euphoric ride...plus the BH has this awesome lemon body odor smell I'm in love with...hoping to find some really complex flavours and smells...

You're a king buddy...still check your harmony thread very often...what a journal...what a plant...:)

Be well friend...respect

GT

EvergreenState

Hey buddy...(Evergreen State)...

I am totally going to run my Reeferman and Medman gear...PROB start those in a week or two...all these personal chucks...were germination rate testers...and well...I just can't cull such sexy seedlings...lol...I've got a real problem...

However...you can never have to much awesomeness kicking around the garden...

My hope for the blueberry Bangi cross is to beef up the BB yield slightly...and just increase its already feel great dreamy yet euphoric ride...plus the BH has this awesome lemon body odor smell I'm in love with...hoping to find some really complex flavours and smells...

You're a king buddy...still check your harmony thread very often...what a journal...what a plant...:)

Be well friend...respect

GT
Whew that's a relief. I was looking forward to that grow.
This one should be great too. I'm sitting here imagining all of the possible phenos. So much great material to work with. It really is an embarrassment of riches these days. Good luck. Subbed

Golden Tree

Friends...updates updates...

Week 2 of seedling stage...going into new 1 gallon homes soon...just finished cooking some really badass recycled...amended TLO soil..4th summer now and this soil is crawling lolol...was able to score some pretty wild organic amendments..

Here are the Bluberry X Bubblegum...(DJ Short..Serious Seeds..much respect)...

Golden Tree

And here are the Blueberry X Bangi Haze..(DJ Short..Ace Seeds...much respect...)

These are some seedlings I'm very excited for...so far really nice....already have Bangi Dads lemon B.O smell on the stem rub...YES!

Hey guys...thanks for stopping by...have a great weekend...be well...stay oh sooooo smokey..;)

Mad respect ICMAG

Golden Tree

Golden Tree

How Alive is this soil...

Well I was disturbing it a little...with my fingers...checking PH...scratched my beard...well...beard full of soil mites...Lolololol...this would have freaked the shit out of me a few years back when I was a synthetic grower...but now...those are my little soil soldiers...love them...

Be well peeps!

love the sounds of your blueberry x bubblegum... will be some interesting keepers out of those beans.. nice work thanks for the thread.. will be watching it..

EvergreenState

Well I was disturbing it a little...with my fingers...checking PH...scratched my beard...well...beard full of soil mites...Lolololol...this would have freaked the shit out of me a few years back when I was a synthetic grower...but now...those are my little soil soldiers...love them...

Be well peeps!
Those damn synthetic growers. I hate those guys.:spanky: Make some seeds from the Bangi/Blueberry so you can send me some. Or the Blueberry/Bubblegum. I'm not picky. Lookin' good my man.

Thcvhunter

Veteran
You check your pH?
Can I ask how?
I haven't pH'ed since...... 2009 every container gets more than a handful of Gypsum so I never worry.

Be well peeps!

Golden Tree

Hey buddy...I only check PH of my soil during re-cooking her after adding amendments to her after a run.....

It's only outta nerdy curiosity....I wait a day after I've moistened it...then I take my three separate soil PH probes and spike three dif spots and depths...I have 4 large kiddie pools all in dif stages of recycling....I've done this daily at times for 30 days...with remoisting and turning every 5 days...again..I feel if your soil is truly happy and has all it needs...I agree with you buddy...nooooo need to check...;)...but just for my type A craziness...

I always find that with my lime and other ph stabilizing additives there is never really any need...but still...I spent really good money on those soil ph probes...

Cheers buddy

Thcvhunter

Veteran
That's awesome.

Hahahaha, gotta play with the toys you buy ;-)

I'm curious what numbers you're getting?

Lol, now Im curious what my containers are at.
I ran out of Lime/Oyster shell so for this next run the containers are mixed with gypsum and crab meal. I'll find out in a month how that's working, lol