picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Other plant

picture.php

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Lvtk is super nice herb. Got a pheno from cv that's earthy gas with the perfect amount of sweet lemon skunk to make the oil shine... n grows like a beast giant og nugs on a skunk branched plant with limbs that hold its own untill they buckle... not as candied as the momma but definitely close... that vegas lemon skunk mang that's one I need to relocate.. miss her a lot.

Badfishy1

Lvtk is super nice herb. Got a pheno from cv that's earthy gas with the perfect amount of sweet lemon skunk to make the oil shine... n grows like a beast giant og nugs on a skunk branched plant with limbs that hold its own untill they buckle... not as candied as the momma but definitely close... that vegas lemon skunk mang that's one I need to relocate.. miss her a lot.

Have a couple cv packs and more on the way. Think I want to pop them all and hunt through them at once

Goats

that's good to hear, i was planning to run that next.

Kaskadian

Veteran
Super strong. Cheese stank to the max. If you don't know the cheese smell, it's kinda hard for me to describe. Musky, pasty, a little skunky. One of my favorite smells, tastes in cannabis.

I can almost smell it through the screen! Killer harvest man. Enjoy some of that funky cheese for me once she’s had time to get comfortable in the jars. ;)

Cakeboy

Feeding the Roos
ICMag Donor
Hi dtog. Just wondering what you liked more out of the mycotec glue work and Tony s bxs cheers

Latest posts

Latest posts