What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Michigan Flowers

MIMedHead

Wow that's some great example pics of the glue. Can't wait for mine to cure up. I have a mega C vault full of GG4

45th

DSCF7029_zps15d7fe8d.jpg

Grown back here :) edited 4/15/15 outdoor Low Ryder....yummy!

DSCF7030_zpsd76735be.jpg

Last edited:

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
Sick exploding calyxes 45th.. Looks like Indoor...! What's the variety..?

A

acridlab

Sour kush,, on death row.
picture.php
everyone's representing Michigan very well, great thread,, peace

Glad to see some locals I know from the mitten representing us with the fire , like the many others too I may not know stroking this fire . Looks damn fine in here and now it's time to add something myself from the top of the mitt :laughing:.

Skunk 91 Bodhi

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

MIMedHead

517redeye this ain't craigslist bro. You can get banned for asking for cuts bc it's kinda shoddy. Craigslist if your desperate or go to an event like chunky said. Just becarful asking.around here. I don't recommend craigslist just saying lol

MIway

Veteran
Times r a changin... even the old school holdouts r networkin nowadays. Pretty soon we'll bust open the mitten. Hoping at least. Would b nice to for us have social clubs pop up in each city, right next door to the disp, down the block from the rub & tug. ;-)

Latest posts

Latest posts