What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Walking Dead

Puffaluffagus

Veteran
. I think Laurie was more valuable than a newborn baby.
A newborn shanes baby no less.
Like rick isn't going to resent having to raise some other guys kid whose birth caused the death of his wife.

I think we were supposed to think that carol was dead, but in the preview for next week they were talking about finding her knife in the head of a dead zombie, so either she's alive, or she's going to turn up later a zombie like her kid did.

D

davie blah

i think shes alive but i was starting to think maybe i missed her dying lol so thought i better check

S

sweetestsin420

sweetestsin420: Torrents and Project free tv will do you just right. Just have enough time to watch them...

na trust me,i dont even have full cable..since i mostly watch whatever i need online,movies,shows,anything,on the telly i watch my daily jerry springer,maury and steve wilkos lmao

Stoner..I meant that in the nicest way possible .lol

the thing is,i havnt watched the new season ,or even the last season,so now ill either have to start all over,but yeah,im very into those kinda shows,supernatural,charmed,buffy the vampire slayer,

and no i HATE the vampire diaries or whatever that shows called,thats more twilight type teen-angst b.s lol...

but yeah the walking dead looks soo bad ass,i might have to start watching the whole series online,:tiphat:

now if only i had some bud :tumbleweed:

gearin' up for my next run,well ill be off since i havnt even seen a single ep of walking dead lol

messn'n'gommin'

ember
Veteran
Season finale this Sunday.

Is Murle and/or the Governor going to get theirs?

Michonne is going to be surprised when she pulls the bag off the head of the Governor's kid! Prepare your anus, lady!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I cant wait for the Governor to get axed. He just gets on my nerves dont like him one bit. He has some shit up his sleeve and it wont be good. I hope Andrea finds out and spikes him(gov) in the head.

Im wondering whats going to happen when the brothers finally meet up. When Norman finds out what his brother did to Glenn and his girl??? oh boy..

The walking dead is nothing like those fluffy horror shows.

messn'n'gommin'

ember
Veteran
It's my understanding that the writers are sticking to the original comic book fairly well, but they have veered off some. Still, being Hollywood, I suspect they'll have "good-hearted" Norman (Murle's words) take out Murle or at least when someone else takes him out and then he turns.

I keep waiting to find out more about what the Governor and the scientist's experiments amount to, so I'm not really sure that there is more to it than he's just plain psycho.

Saw a preview clip from The Talking Dead that showed Michonne just about to pull off the bag and then they cut back to the show. Can't wait and hate it's the last show this season!

Yeah! I knew it wasn't going to be a run-of-the-mill show when Rick shot the kid walker in the first show! Brutal!

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I'm gonna have to find it on DVD, haven't seen a single episode yet but have some keen interest in catching up.......

Littleleaf

Veteran
Has any one noticed that most of the people in the town are women?Govena is got himself a harem going..fricken perve. I hope he gets his dick riped off first be for they munch his ass.
Man That black godest..oolala she one smart and tough woman,would love to have a real Kantana)sp_sword like that.
The Governor is a having that creepy dweeb experiment on all those walkers so he can get his daughter back..NOT happening. and whats up with the head collection.
I know their trying to draw this out as long as they can(to sell comersh time) but being a old farm boy I know a swather could grind up a few hundred ata a time to thin out the herd.HEHEHE.

Glen is next to die...poor guy just found some one who he loves.

On a side note I have noticed that most all these types of movies that have some kind of catastrophe, there always total anarchy. People just going out and killing every one just to get food and water or just for the hell of it. I truly think this wouldn't happen in the real world.(as bad as they portray) Yes there will be some anarchy but most people will band to gather to keep some kind of order. We as a society do try to help each other in times of great need.

Come on Falling Skies..can't wait for the next season in 2013...

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
RICK FOR GOVERNOR!! - i cant wait to see the next episode.
if they dont take the town,/survive and make it back. the group would be very weak, and wouldnt survive.
the governor was surprised to hear they took the prison. and you could tell he thought about it. and was pretty pissed they did.

not sure whats going to happen when merl and daryl meet up... it looks like daryl found his place in their group. i think he would choose the group over his brother at this point.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I know Carol is in lov with Daryl thats obvious. . This is the mid season finale so there will be new episode starting Fed 3rd

Daryl has come a long way. I sure hope he does not go back to his bother that would be bad. He is a vital member of there group now.

messn'n'gommin'

ember
Veteran
Remember Daryl telling Carl about his own mother's death the episode before Daryl (I said Norman last post) found Carol? Talking Dead afterwards mentioned it was more of a mother/son relationship than a romantic one.

I think he'll forsake his brother. Last season when Daryl was running a fever and hallucinating Merle harrassing him to get up the bank, it pissed him off enough to get him to the top. Merle's a bully and a coward and Daryl knows that. I think that's why he see's Rick as more of a respected father/big bro type.

Glen has come the furthest, imo. He started out as the fast runner/gopher kid to taking Merle's pounding and even taking a step forward and looking him in the eye when Merle put the pistol to his head. I don't think he'll die off just yet...but, with this show you just can't tell!

Yeah! Love the show, despite the ads!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Theres not many shows I watch. TV is trash these days. Anytime they come up with a good series they screw it up then they cancel it. LOST could have been so good but there writers had no creative thinking for the episodes. That made it good and bad mostly bad.

Littleleaf

Veteran
I'm really beginning to wonder if Ricks son(whats his name..stoner moment)didn't shoot his mom. I know if I had to do the same thing(even tho I hate my mom) I would be a little more distressed about it. They never showed a corps just a grave. It would be hard to tell who's who after being chewed on.

I wounder what the zombies think when the bite into a silicone tit...mmmmm chewy....LOL

kaotic

We're Appalachian Americans, not hillbillys!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
IIRC a zombie ate her corpse. Rick found him in the hallway barely able to move from being over stuffed and really fucked him up.

kaotic

We're Appalachian Americans, not hillbillys!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Warning, SPOILER INFO.

Check the spoiler info online. Govenor deems Merle a traitor, penny gets a sword in the head, aquarium gets broken, oscar gets killed, among other stuff. I can't say it's all true but it's just what I read.

The downloads from GlowGlaze on TPB are good, check them out. I've downloaded every episode from all seasons without problems. So far I'm virus free, that's with Ubuntu/Backtrack 5 though. Can't say I know what will happen with a Windows box...

Last edited:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

bought Walking Dead season 1 @ Wal-Mart last night, $20. season 2 was $30, I'll wait a bit.......