What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

24 year old pot dealer shot in head, pushed out of car. ANTIOCH CA

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
dont do parking lot transactions with random people, especially thugs. looks like they had the cute latina girl draw the guy in somehow...but seriously look at the mugshots of those two..how stupid are you to get into a car with these guys with a bunch of herb...RIP to the kid only 24 years old..i know alot of kids around that age who still do the parking lot and breakdown shit because they are so desperate for money...

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2011/04/22/BAM31J5CAJ.DTL&feed=rss.crime
article

(04-21) 10:47 PDT ANTIOCH --

Three people have been arrested in the shooting death in Antioch of a marijuana dealer they allegedly tried to rob, but the gunman remains at large, police said today.

Brandon Washington, 19, and Alejandro Landeros, 18, both of Antioch, were arrested and charged with murder in the Dec. 20 slaying of 24-year-old Arnold Muckleroy of Pittsburg, who was shot in the head before being pushed out of a car.

Another suspect, Victoria Moreno, 18, of Antioch was arrested and charged with being an accessory after the slaying.

The suspected gunman, Michael Pulliambanks, is still being sought on a $2.1 million warrant accusing him of murder, police Lt. Leonard Orman said. Pulliambanks frequents the Bay Area and Sacramento and should be considered armed and dangerous, police said.

The day he was killed, Muckleroy intended to sell marijuana to a group of several people on Rockspring Way in Antioch, Orman said. But the defendants instead tried to rob Muckleroy, and Pulliambanks shot him, police said.

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2011/04/21/BAM31J5CAJ.DTL#ixzz1KfHjZPNH

B

Bud Bug

America - the only place where small amounts of weed will kill you.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
What the fuck is a $2.1 million warrant? Why not an arrest warrant has been issued for an accused murderer?

I know PIGS love crazy numbers and valuations, but why the fuck is there a dollar figure attached to this murder? Does it mean if thugh fucking looser has $2.1mm to pay a fine he walks?

This country is getting more ridiculous every day.

:joint:

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
America - the only place where small amounts of weed will kill you.

Hey Jackass, the dead guy didn't OD on cannabis. People kill people not this plant you troll.

So was it OK for this 24 year old to possess flowers? I already know how you feel 13 year olds with a single bud should be treated.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
lack of direction, emphasis on importance of life.
ime this is what the 'establishment' teaches, get it while you can regardless of the costs.
where are these childrens moral compasses?
and why is it that the sacred plant is saddled with a pricetag?

cannabis is not the demon here, degradation of spiritual awareness seems evident.

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Hey Jackass, the dead guy didn't OD on cannabis. People kill people not this plant you troll.

Hydro

I think that was the point Bud Bug was making. You know, since it was clear from the article and all that this poor 24 year old didn't OD.

I really don't think Bud Bug meant to imply that this kid OD'd on the reefer. Rather, I think it was a reference to the fact that the 24 year old kid had some reefer and was killed FOR it. Not BY it.

Just worth clarifying, and also not worth being angry about.

why didnt they mention what parking lot? was it at night or at a store parking lot.. etc???

did the gunman run off after police stopped them? how'd they catch all the rest of them? how much weed?? they don't tell shit.

BongRipkenJR.

This is why I got off of the Btrader. Too worried about this garbage! Good thing I got plenty of dispensaries and legit individuals, who knows how long that will last though.

B

Bud Bug

Hydro

I think that was the point Bud Bug was making. You know, since it was clear from the article and all that this poor 24 year old didn't OD.

I really don't think Bud Bug meant to imply that this kid OD'd on the reefer. Rather, I think it was a reference to the fact that the 24 year old kid had some reefer and was killed FOR it. Not BY it.

Just worth clarifying, and also not worth being angry about.

Exactly, something is fucked up when an ounce or even a lb of bud will get someone killed. Weed might not have killed the guy but its was an element of it.

So was it OK for this 24 year old to possess flowers? I already know how you feel 13 year olds with a single bud should be treated.

Dude, you're a smart guy, so I think if you reread what he wrote you'll delete this post and apologize.

You clearly misread what he was sayin...

B

Bud Bug

why didnt they mention what parking lot? was it at night or at a store parking lot.. etc???

did the gunman run off after police stopped them? how'd they catch all the rest of them? they don't tell shit.

Those parts are not relevant to newspaper. They go their headline, thats all that matters.

Just like here. There was a stabbing a 8:30pm on a school yard but the local papers insisted on having the words School Yard Stabbing on all the headlines trying to make it sound like it was during school hours. Sells more newspapers.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Exactly, something is fucked up when an ounce or even a lb of bud will get someone killed. Weed might not have killed the guy but its was an element of it.

Then how about you help the fucked up situation and quit using the terms Weed and Drugs, when describing cannabis and her flowers?

So if cannabis wasn't a part of this would it still be an element of violence?

How could there ever be stories of murders for Air Jordan's or leather jackets? Shouldn't only evil things occur because some cannabis was around?

So guns, knives, ropes, axes, and other objects are often used in murders. Murderers often steal cars, motor homes, jewelery, even identities.

Your pathetic attempt to equate cannabis with violent crime because by chance a violent criminal attacked a cannabis dealer is laughable.

So are Females "elements" of MOST rapes? If so shouldn't we greatly regulate females?

Your intellect is so shallow you'd bust a lip trying to take a sip. Perhaps you should study up for the GED along with the unfortunate 13 year old son of our fellow ICmager?

SS-

Which is the point I believe Hydrosun was trying to make. People in America will kill a person over ANYTHING that they want. Shit didn't someone just die from getting trampled over a black friday sale at walmart? It wasn't the bud itself that brought this problem on. Those guys were just scum looking to come up

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Dude, you're a smart guy, so I think if you reread what he wrote you'll delete this post and apologize.

You clearly misread what he was sayin...

You read the now locked 13 year old caught with a nug thread and then come back here and tell me what you think.

Just check the clown's stats. I'd bet his posts have been rated negative at a greater percentage than ANYONE who hasn't been banned.

I didn't miss read the clown. I'll let his reputation and posts from the 13 year old caught with a nug thread speak for themselves.

BongRipkenJR.

Which is the point I believe Hydrosun was trying to make. People in America will kill a person over ANYTHING that they want. Shit didn't someone just die from getting trampled over a black friday sale at walmart? It wasn't the bud itself that brought this problem on. Those guys were just scum looking to come up

People kill for very little all over the world. It is not just America. However, my ex who was from Sweden and is currently living there again thought California was ghetto and dirty. SHe didn't understand gun violence or why I had so many friends that had been shot.

B

Bud Bug

The how about you help the fucked up situation and quit using the terms Weed and Drugs, when describing cannabis and her flowers?

So if cannabis wasn't a part of this would it still be an element of violence?

How could there ever be stories of murders for Air Jordan's or leather jackets? Shouldn't only evil things occur because some cannabis was around?

So guns, knives, ropes, axes, and other objects are often used in murders. Murderers often steal cars, motor homes, jewelery, even identities.

Your pathetic attempt to equate cannabis with violent crime because by chance a violent criminal attacked a cannabis dealer is laughable.

So are Females "elements" of MOST rapes? If so shouldn't we greatly regulate females?

Your intellect is so shallow you'd bust a lip trying to take a sip. Perhaps you should study up for the GED along with the unfortunate 13 year old son of our fellow ICmager?

Get over yourself buddy and your bull shit that weed in not a drug. The guy was going to get robbed and in this situation WEED was the motivating factor.

As for the 13 year old. Well lesson learned, maybe next time the parent should do his/her job better so the kids knows when to walk away.

B

Bud Bug

You read the now locked 13 year old caught with a nug thread and then come back here and tell me what you think.

Just check the clown's stats. I'd bet his posts have been rated negative at a greater percentage than ANYONE who hasn't been banned.

I didn't miss read the clown. I'll let his reputation and posts from the 13 year old caught with a nug thread speak for themselves.

Your dick is still getting hard over that thread? Noo not my stats and rep!

But thats ok keep on promoting usage of drugs by kids.

I'm in no position to preach, but I hope this is a lesson learned for those of my friends who fuck around on craigslist and you-know-what trader and all that.

I made the choice to cut my income by like 30 percent in order to avoid dealing with more than one person. I think it was the right move. I've got enough to worry about in law enforcement, electric company snitches, grow fires, etc. I don't need to be doing background on every two-bit weirdo who wants an ounce. It's just no way to live IMO.

lokes

~Pollinator~
Veteran
If they wan't my weed they can have it before they shoot me. I wonder if he had that option and told them to F' off.
I highly doubt it though.
Very sad indeed. Damn tragedy.

EDIT: A guy left a comment saying "We call that cleaning up the community." Good thing I can't get to him, I'll show him cleaning up the community.

It's been removed, I reported it.

Still steaming though.