What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

30 Tons and a Tunnel

Nope, no zany conspiracy theories here...

you are sadly unimformed if you dont realize the CIA and others within our shadow government controls the drug trade. it is very well known, many books have been written on the subject by people who were part of it and have left, many of these people have to have teams guarding them to keep from being assassinated because they talked. wake the hell up, and grow up. stop being so damn naieve!

and this is why i refuse to have kids....and why i hate 99% of people because they dont give a fuck about our nation as long as thier pathetic little lifes are fine they dont give a fuck just like the government....seriously we as americans need to just arm up and go to washington with guns blazing....seems violence is the only way to get shit done in this world....afterall you get less time for rape and murder then you do for weed....the way i see it is if you want to put a substance in your body whos to tell you you cant its your own body....this nation sucks asshole this is why i want my own private island not governed by any other nation......and another reason why im a hermit and stay inside all day....this nation is fucked 2012 will just be a all out world war simple enough

_Dude

AIDS is man-made! The CIA kilt Kennedy! The CIA runs drugs!

There are books about alien abduction too. Guess I should have added that to the list.

AMERICA DONY GIVE A FUCK! ALL THE GOVERNMENT IS GOING TO DO TURN AROUND AND SELL THAT SHIT BACK ON THE STREETS. THATS WHY THEY SHOULD LEGALIZE WEED, AND GET IT OVER WITH. AS FOR MEXICO, AMERICA SHOULD RAISE THE FENCE ALONG THE BORDER EVEN HIGHER, CUZ THEM PEOPLE IS BRINING ALL THERE BAD DEEDS OVER HERE AND MAKING IT HARD FOR US AMERICANS! THERE GOVERNMENT SHOULD STEP UP AND DEAL WITH THE CRISIS THATS GOING ON DOWN THERE, BUT NOTHING WHEN JUST ABOUT EVERYONE IS CROOKED,

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
Thank You VTA for presenting the ICMag community with this dialogue, you truly are passionate about bringing on the contentious.

Do any of you see this kind of violence creeping into Cali? maybe not in such a blatant manner, but seriously, where was Mexico at 20 years ago? They certainly weren't warring amongst themselves as they are now.

So, GW Bush was in on whacking Kennedy...I can fucking believe that.
Conspiracy theory? not a theory. All Organized crime is proceeded by conspiracy. The fact that so many criminals have infiltrated the government should awaken most people; others need to have family gunned down or their pothead cousin incarcerated.

The facet most disturbing to me is the cause of this horrific violence; the insane synergy between our governments idiotic stance and the largess the conspiracists control.

:deadhorse

seriously we as americans need to just arm up and go to washington with guns blazing....seems violence is the only way to get shit done in this world....

this is pathetic.

let me guess you don't vote either. its like playing hockey without a stick and complaining about the game not going your way.

Who's gonna run the government when you kill off the current people?

you advocating anarchy?

immature and childish political philosophy, IMO. Educated and engaged men made this country great. Not a bunch of xenophobic hermits.

AMERICA DONY GIVE A FUCK! ALL THE GOVERNMENT IS GOING TO DO TURN AROUND AND SELL THAT SHIT BACK ON THE STREETS. THATS WHY THEY SHOULD LEGALIZE WEED, AND GET IT OVER WITH. AS FOR MEXICO, AMERICA SHOULD RAISE THE FENCE ALONG THE BORDER EVEN HIGHER, CUZ THEM PEOPLE IS BRINING ALL THERE BAD DEEDS OVER HERE AND MAKING IT HARD FOR US AMERICANS! THERE GOVERNMENT SHOULD STEP UP AND DEAL WITH THE CRISIS THATS GOING ON DOWN THERE, BUT NOTHING WHEN JUST ABOUT EVERYONE IS CROOKED,

First, caps lock.

They are making it hard for you? Are you serious? You like lettuce? How about processed meat? Clean dishes in a restaurant?

Do you understand that we supply the "Drug war" with all the money and guns? Our money is spent by them to buy our guns and take them south and kill one another. They couldn't have a narco-state/corrupt government/etc without all of our cash going down there.

A fence isnt going to stop anything.

itisme

Veteran
jesus h christ! does the American government not understand that everyday they continue the drug war and it's stupid stupid policies that they strengthen their enemies! They must see it. That is why i am convinced the cartels are not their enemies, but their allies.

You would think that our Government can't read the writing on the walls! I know a lot of Americans get it but our Government acts as if it is clueless. I am truly concerned for my country and the path of severe ignorance they have been demonstrating! :artist:

LIFEISGOOD

I am more worried about our national debt than the drug war, but I guess that it is just another sign of Washington wasting money on a failed program. It all comes back to greed and power. The war over seas, the drug war, the pork barrel spending, and we have so many laws that require the US to spend an ass load of cash, how will we pay it all off??? By tax cuts of course! This shit kills me.

I firmly believe that G. Bush senior created the drug war by running crops out of Columbia when he was the director of the CIA. The cold war was winding down and he needed job security for his organization. I also believe that no one should be allowed to run the CIA and be President.

B

Ben Tokin

Actually, the MSM was the reason for most decisions made by government officials. That is slowly changing in part because of the internet. Institutions of learning, books, the news media and personal experiences were once the main sources of information - the information everyone used to make government policy decisions. A lot of that has changed with the internet.

At one time, a very few individuals controlled most information you were exposed to. The government controlled most of what was taught in schools. They had restrictions, and still do, as to what could be broadcast on TV and radio (think FCC). Even most books has some degree of censorship.

While we accuse government of being the bad guy controlling everything and everyone, it is special interest groups and individuals with money that truly control things. Well, they used to before the internet.

Big money has always bought and paid for government policy. Look around and tell me if you fully agree with the government spending that is going on today and historically. When the 7 or 8 wealthiest counties in the nation encircle Washington D.C., there must be a reason for it.

The MSM is owned by wealthy individuals and organizations. It's just a business, but, it has the ability to influence our entire national population, and even the global population. The shows, the news, the commercials - most everything carefully choreographed to deliver a message. That message influences the voters, the voters are the government.

The only missing pieces of the puzzle are:

1. Who are the puppetmasters?

2. What is their agenda?

3. How can we cut these strings and free ourselves?

More of us need to think outside of the circle of lies and distorted facts. We need a venue to expose the myths and lies that enslave us.

We need an internet site that is factual and intelligent. A site with no agenda. A site with no commercials. A site that can discern fact from fiction. A site that exposes the puppet masters and the puppets.

this is pathetic.

let me guess you don't vote either. its like playing hockey without a stick and complaining about the game not going your way.

you advocating anarchy?

immature and childish political philosophy, IMO. Educated and engaged men made this country great. Not a bunch of xenophobic hermits.

your pathetic for thinking that our twisted government and the fortune 500 companies who own and control it will give up control that easily...you cannot vote these pricks out of office, you dont even get elected as a congressman unless your bought and paid for.

i dont vote because if the vote is between a giant douche, and a turd sandwich...why should i care? either way, another 4 years of the same ol' same ol in washington.
let me guess, you were one of the "wisemen" who voted for obama....yeah, alot of "change" going on....huh?
im not saying voting is stupid, but it would take all of america to stop looking at this left-right paradigm and to see it for what it really is: bullshit....both wings of the same bird....on issues that MATTER to the general interest of the gov't and their corporate interests....they both vote the same.....if you want to make a difference, vote for an independant....the entire monetary system in this country is designed to fail....
we need to abolish the federal reserve, which is about as federal as fedex....and the gov't needs to start producing its own interest free money supply for the people, by the people...no more never ending debt to the federal reserve which creates wealth and value out of thin air..
im sorry, but FORCE is the only thing we have left in this country....and we need to use it.
WE ARE, the general public....not some asshole whose been bought off by BP and has his own island in the tropics...
you advocating anarchy?

in a way, yes. democracy is the closest thing to anarchy if you think about it....i think washington needs a CLEAN HOUSE....people who serve the interests of the consituents, not the wealth and greed of some corporate powerhouse.
in 1914 in jeckyl island, internation bankers drafted up the current fractional reserve system.....it take criminal acts, ie. extortion, theft, financial slavery, and legalized it...
our founding fathers created this country to to get away from the VERY THING WE HAVE BECOME....you can bet their rolling in their graves....
so again i say, you want the violence in mexico to stop?
the only solution is a shotgun, and long march, and a million others...
the only power we as a people still have besides guns, is freedom of information....and theyre trying their hardest to take that away....
the only un-biased, clear and real news sources nowadays, comes from the INTERNET...
so use the last tool we have, and SPREAD THE MESSAGE...
the fight is now.

"When a government betrays the people by amassing too much power and becoming tyrannical, the people have no choice but to exercise the original rights of self defense - to fight the government." - Alexander Hamilton

your pathetic for thinking that our twisted government and the fortune 500 companies who own and control it will give up control that easily...you cannot vote these pricks out of office, you dont even get elected as a congressman unless your bought and paid for.

i dont vote because if the vote is between a giant douche, and a turd sandwich...why should i care? either way, another 4 years of the same ol' same ol in washington.
let me guess, you were one of the "wisemen" who voted for obama....yeah, alot of "change" going on....huh?
im not saying voting is stupid, but it would take all of america to stop looking at this left-right paradigm and to see it for what it really is: bullshit....both wings of the same bird....on issues that MATTER to the general interest of the gov't and their corporate interests....they both vote the same.....if you want to make a difference, vote for an independant....the entire monetary system in this country is designed to fail....
we need to abolish the federal reserve, which is about as federal as fedex....and the gov't needs to start producing its own interest free money supply for the people, by the people...no more never ending debt to the federal reserve which creates wealth and value out of thin air..
im sorry, but FORCE is the only thing we have left in this country....and we need to use it.

WE ARE, the general public....not some asshole whose been bought off by BP and has his own island in the tropics...

in a way, yes. democracy is the closest thing to anarchy if you think about it....i think washington needs a CLEAN HOUSE....people who serve the interests of the consituents, not the wealth and greed of some corporate powerhouse.
in 1914 in jeckyl island, internation bankers drafted up the current fractional reserve system.....it take criminal acts, ie. extortion, theft, financial slavery, and legalized it...
our founding fathers created this country to to get away from the VERY THING WE HAVE BECOME....you can bet their rolling in their graves....
so again i say, you want the violence in mexico to stop?
the only solution is a shotgun, and long march, and a million others...
the only power we as a people still have besides guns, is freedom of information....and theyre trying their hardest to take that away....
the only un-biased, clear and real news sources nowadays, comes from the INTERNET...
so use the last tool we have, and SPREAD THE MESSAGE...
the fight is now.

Word. I agree with the majority of your sentiments. Especially the money out of debt sector. I get that.

What i do not understand, is how you think you can throw bricks at a system you don't take part in. Forget national or even statewide elections. IF, you the non-voter, can't get up in the proverbial face of your local city council wo/man then you aren't trying hard enough. And if there isn't a single person worth voting for in your local elections, run yourself.

But you'll never win the media war, or the middle of the country with guns. I mean your a wolf, sure. SOMe of your buddies are, no doubt, and some of your "brothers" across the nation are, wolfs. But lets not forget the majority of the world's citizens are still sheep. Castrated sheep with muzzles. AFraid of confrontation and/or change. You are going to need a sensational amount of sheep to undergo an overnight metamorphosis into wolfs.

I think getting a non-voter to vote, is easier than getting a person who doesn't use a gun to even point it at someone with intent to kill. (Note: this will not apply to the majority of testosterone driven risk-takers among us, but out there in the Idiocracy of the world, i don't see it happening.)

_Dude

What a crock of shit. Why don't you guys move to el Paradiso de Majico then?

Plenty of Afghanis would like to switch places with you echo chamber. Get packin'.

_Dude

They are making it hard for you? Are you serious? You like lettuce? How about processed meat? Clean dishes in a restaurant?
Wow, life must've been hard in the US before Mexicans brought us lettuce, processed meat, and clean dishes.

Get a clue already. BIG BUSINESS, the ones clamoring for open borders, privatize the profits from immigration and socialize the costs. In other words, they profit, and the taxpayer gets screwed. That nickel you save on a head of lettuce winds up costing you a dime in taxes.

It's psycho there's even people willing to argue about it when unemployment's at record levels.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
What a crock of shit. Why don't you guys move to el Paradiso de Majico then?

Plenty of Afghanis would like to switch places with you echo chamber. Get packin'.

"Calmer than you dude."

How many Afghanis have you sponsored over to the US to avoid a worse fate?

Wave the flag all you want and throw stones, but I don't see your "crock of shit" analysis leading to anything.

:joint:

norbyhaze

Do you know something about the amero? Do you realize that you´ll be the same nation in a few years? do you know that the frontiers between USA, Canada & México are going to dissapear? have you eared about the Puebla-Panamá plan?

maxibiogreen

Veteran
jesus h christ! does the American government not understand that everyday they continue the drug war and it's stupid stupid policies that they strengthen their enemies! They must see it. That is why i am convinced the cartels are not their enemies, but their allies.

Seems like there are certain people within the systems top who make money on this war !! That can be the only reason why the gov.s are still pretending to fight the war on this "dangerous and addictive drug" !!!

That is a certain thing , it cannot go so wrong in a country for so long without any kind of "authorities" trying to stop these "battles" without having people from other countries being "rewarded" for their "not doing anything attitude". And these non moving persons are the very same person who tells you that having few plants at home is bad and putting you to jail for it.

This is our world and I believe WE are the one now who are suppose to move to get things better. There and also in our own countries.
WTF is going on in this world, this is an other proof from the proof pile who shows we are "leaded" by rooten people.......

Max ,,,,,, who starts to really get sad about his brothers and sisters acts

maxibiogreen

Veteran

Something i d like to add after reading all these cheap talks is, i can say for sure that nothing is gonna change, everything is always gonna be the same.

Proof is here you just have to look at the thread. Noone here is trying to find a way to improve innocent mexican people lives but is here to defend their own opinion as they would defend their investment or position if they were occupying responsabilities in politics for example.

In fact the solution is.,. THERE IS NO SOLUTION

Humans are just not a good specie....You ll have to get use to the idea to be surrounded by bad persons and probably be one yourself. If you do not believe me look at what you did to improve others s lifes and what you selfishly did to improve yours only,,,, if it s not at least balanced it s because you arent as good as you think you are.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Overgrowing the world IS the SOLUTION.

REPEALING IMMORAL PROHIBITIONS IS THE SOLUTION.

Mexico was a pretty cool and peaceful place until the 2006 GOVERNMENT EXPANSION of the WAR on DRUGS.

Well guess what the CLOWNS increased the WAR so DEATHS went up. That should be really easy to see.

Many people of this community are growers and FORCED participants in WAR in our own communities. It is important for each person to determine how they will survive the cold war declared against them.

I agree with you that "...they would defend their investment or position if they were occupying responsabilities in politics for example." That is a great point about human nature. Because it is so true government must be extremely limited and regulate only very specifically delineated areas of our lives. There is a direct correlation between government power and oppression of human rights.

Most people that "selfishly" improve their lives also improve the lives of others in their community and family. Sometimes the even improve the lives of others in different countries or contents.

:joint: