Help, my lemon haze is not flowering🍋

D.O.P.E.

IdoorGrowing

GrowBox: Mammoth Lite60 60x60x140cm
Soil: Biobizz light mix
Fertilizer: veg= terra Vega/ flowering= Blombastic+ B'essential
Lamps: utilite 150w HPS
H light: 18/6h

Hello everyone, I'm having a bit of a problem...my lemon haze is 50days old, but she didn't do not even a flower...and she is growing even quite big for an auto, I even tried to do 12/12h of light but nothing, can some one give me a good explanation??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 34

waveguide

Veteran
it says "lemon" :p

i've often bumped photos by a day of darkness. if you're worried about stress, maybe do 6 hours on?

Organikz

Did you top her? Or pinch her? No training should be done to autos unless its maybe some LST. You couldve have stressed her out bad. & also the autos have a time limit so i'd scrap it by now. Or its a chance that it wasnt an auto in the first place. Good luck

fillitup

If you have confirmed that it a female and you put iit into 12/12 it will not start budding for a good while depending on which pheno you have if its the haze pheno it could take 12 weeks to bud and finish so i would just pull the light back to ten hours of light and lightly fert. them with some bloom bat guano and some earth juice bloom and wait .

DrGreenRobert

Hi there. I looked at the pics on that link my thread. I saw what appears bamboo screening so I am assuming she is outside. I suspect you had some odd weather and your daylight made it long enough to flower for a short time then the day got shorter again and she tried to switch. If indoors I would guess again that a lighting situation similar to what I described above occured. If so there is some risk of male flowers developing. If so there are two schools of thought.. let the seeds develop and hey you have great seeds or don't plant those man you will have hermaphroditic traits for sure. The truth in my experience is it can go either way it all depends on the plants inherent sexual stability. Having amazing survival traits she will under duress make these flowers so that she can make a large crop of seeds with a large possibility of the correct phenotype thriving under whatever conditions exist there. Though I could of course be wrong about the light. But it does look that way to me.

DrGreenRobert

Lol reading that back switch the words light and dark as after all it's hours of darkness not light that trigger the hormones... Fibromyalgia fog had me for a second.

Latest posts

Latest posts