What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Reefa Cheefa's Green Room 2008

welcome guys and girls to my green room. hey whats up to everyone i kno saw ur name b4 or if u never Ceen me b4 hey.

i recently built a new flower box and now i have to fill it moved all the veg plants to the old flowerbox and gonna make a small order from the store and get some things and shit will soon b booming. well better than it was before.

hey its been a whyle since last bost. i say too long. but i got some pics, of the grow
im running
Sour Northern lights x Neville's Haze from female seeds.nl
this shit is bomb i recomend it to everyone!!!
i gat 3 phenos from 3 beans 1 killed 2 out of the 5 pack.
1 is the most sativa awesome taste fat fluffy colas
2 is the ultimate indica knock out :bashhead: awesome crystals plan on keeping it around for some personal meds.
3 is the best i think great mix smells completely different and tastes amazing. def a keeperwhoo i cant come up with anything else to say its just dandy.
i couldnt decide which cut to keep so i kept them all.
plan on crossing them with a ww i gow from nirvana. Fuking Nirvana i grew all males. cant complain though popped them in the cold and i killed a few of em so. guess those were the females.
well enuf bullshit heres the pics

Do you go bubble cloner to soil? Does that work well? I really probably don't know anything but that would be sweet if it did.

P.s. Nice lookin room though buddy. Looks like the ganja gods with be smiling on you this season!

JP

thanks man.

yeah i go bubble right to soil.

all it is is a container, top with holes, air stone, pump, tubing, and plain water.
clones in a week, mabe less.

here goes my ww male with my indica bagseed "doza" some real knockout shit. hoping these 2 together will be something special, to keep on the side. hoping the ww and the hazes mix well also. ill b in for a suprize

L

Lune TNS

Hey reefa, nice update! From here things are looking great, keep it up homie... :joint:

took more crappy pics last night of the fl
forgot to mention i was putting them in flower in groups 2 weeks apart that way i can pull down steady insted of having a big harvest and then smoking through it in a few weeks. ill drag it out.
first up Group A
2 #1's very haze leaning

2&3

Group B

And Group C

Update!

Update!

Have a small update of the veg.

Seeds gifted to me from south wind sweet tooth x lifesaver
lookin great. all indica, nice its a big change in the closet for me their about a month old now

theres 5 of them the 6th in the picture is a hazexbagseed that was part of a test batch just before germinating the other seeds.
their growing so quick. some are showing sex already.
2 are definately Male
2 mave something starting to come in, too early to tell (mabe male also)
and 1 not showing anything, good sign.
overall there are no losses will be making some seed. prob mix all the pollen together and then selectively pollinate some buds.

I said i was going to selectively pollinate 3 plants last run lightly, and using a q-tip knew that they say a little goes a long way, but i proceded to paint my pistils with pollen to "make sure" i got some seed and haha i got em. i think i want to give some a test before it gets too cold. esp since i have some new males to play with the girls.

harvested the seed separately for easy organization and i plan to work on em in the future, the different mums had different medical qualities.

Latest posts

Latest posts