Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Outdoors > Mengsk's 2018 Outdoor Grow Show

Thread Title Search
Click for great cannabis genetics at Female Seeds!
Mengsk's 2018 Outdoor Grow Show Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-18-2018, 03:23 AM #1
Mengsk

Mengsk is a glorious beacon of lightMengsk is a glorious beacon of lightMengsk is a glorious beacon of lightMengsk is a glorious beacon of lightMengsk is a glorious beacon of lightMengsk is a glorious beacon of lightMengsk is a glorious beacon of lightMengsk is a glorious beacon of lightMengsk is a glorious beacon of lightMengsk is a glorious beacon of lightMengsk is a glorious beacon of light
Mengsk's 2018 Outdoor Grow Show

Hey all,

Here's my first outing, an Amethyst bred by Humboldt Seed Company. Pics here and garden0fcannabis on ig.

Last edited by Mengsk; 09-18-2018 at 07:50 PM..
Mengsk is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-18-2018, 06:47 PM #2
Mengsk

Mengsk is a glorious beacon of lightMengsk is a glorious beacon of lightMengsk is a glorious beacon of lightMengsk is a glorious beacon of lightMengsk is a glorious beacon of lightMengsk is a glorious beacon of lightMengsk is a glorious beacon of lightMengsk is a glorious beacon of lightMengsk is a glorious beacon of lightMengsk is a glorious beacon of lightMengsk is a glorious beacon of light
Chocolate Orange

Mengsk is offline Quote

Old 09-19-2018, 05:45 AM #3
Mengsk

Dragon Fruit

Mengsk is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-19-2018, 05:50 AM #4
Mengsk

Don Carlos

Mengsk is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-19-2018, 05:54 AM #5
Mengsk

Pineapple Train Wreck

Mengsk is offline Quote

Old 09-19-2018, 07:24 AM #6
CrushnYuba

CrushnYuba is a glorious beacon of lightCrushnYuba is a glorious beacon of lightCrushnYuba is a glorious beacon of lightCrushnYuba is a glorious beacon of lightCrushnYuba is a glorious beacon of lightCrushnYuba is a glorious beacon of lightCrushnYuba is a glorious beacon of lightCrushnYuba is a glorious beacon of lightCrushnYuba is a glorious beacon of lightCrushnYuba is a glorious beacon of lightCrushnYuba is a glorious beacon of light
The first couple pictures look good. Why do the other ones look so droopy? Do they just need water?
CrushnYuba is offline Quote

Old 09-19-2018, 09:40 PM #7
TheScorpion

TheScorpion is a jewel in the roughTheScorpion is a jewel in the roughTheScorpion is a jewel in the roughTheScorpion is a jewel in the roughTheScorpion is a jewel in the roughTheScorpion is a jewel in the roughTheScorpion is a jewel in the rough
I think they had just been transplanted, or at least that's what I'm hoping.

Wicked fat stalks though!

Looking good; are these recent pics? They should be heavier into flowering by now!
TheScorpion is offline Quote

Old 09-20-2018, 02:20 AM #8
Mengsk

I had them on 18/6 but only the center 600 hps has been turning off for the past couple of weeks. Behind the 8 ball however I can use the greenhouse to extend the season as long as possible by keeping the heat in. Far from ideal in the shed, barely managing to keep up with watering and reshuffling them every once in a while really.

Here's the fan:
Mengsk is offline Quote

Old 09-20-2018, 03:49 AM #9
AgentPothead
Just this guy, ya know?

AgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant future
Looking good! I like the hoop house!
And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal.
Marijuana Botany: An Advanced Study The Propagation And Breeding Of Distinctive Cannabis By Robert Connell Clarke-->https://archive.org/details/Marijuan...nctiveCannabis
AgentPothead is offline Quote

Old 09-22-2018, 12:25 AM #10
Mengsk

Jack Herer

Mengsk is offline Quote