What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jab/Nevil Haze x Mulumbimby/NL5 Haze/Nevil the G/Abusive Kush Haze x Chemdog Haze

mack 10

Veteran
Dam, they got hit hard.
...this is the prob with hydro grows.
i'm glad you posted the pics though,
as it shows how quick things can turn against you.

man, they was looking promising too.

iTarzan

Did the show end good or bad? I fear it was bad. Just getting ready to start some seeds. It is JAB x Chemdog Haze or JLW. I will also start something shorter flowering and feminized for a less complicated process of selection. I want to find a good phone to clone and also just have a no fuss start and harvest crop to smoke and sell. I think that one will be Chem D x UK Cheese female seeds.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Did the show end good or bad? I fear it was bad. Just getting ready to start some seeds. It is JAB x Chemdog Haze or JLW. I will also start something shorter flowering and feminized for a less complicated process of selection. I want to find a good phone to clone and also just have a no fuss start and harvest crop to smoke and sell. I think that one will be Chem D x UK Cheese female seeds.
I don't believe bad at all as had no bad reports on the Chemdog Haze project. Some members start threads and won't ever finish one

Latest posts

Latest posts