What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Vaporizer

Nope, check out FuckCombustion for everything vape. If it's worthy, youll find out there. The only honest reviews from intelligent experienced vapor nuts you'll find.

Egzoset

Salutations KoonDense,

Whatcha smoking, so we can avoid it?

No need to avoid socio-toxic moderatorship??

Why don't you ask me to teach our readers just a few things i've learned while an active member of FuckCombustion instead?... Like it's OKay to USE this resource as long as one is prepared to quit doing so before the situation reverses...

:fight:

N.B.: Vapor Asylum inherited from the same installed gurus, stay clear!

Good day, have fun!! :tiphat:

420empire

Veteran
Egzoset, what do u mean, could´t u just write what u want to say instead of putting that out ..!? So what is your opinion in this subject..?

Egzoset

THIS SUBJECT CAN BE DEBATED WITHOUT RELYING ON FLATERING/SELF-INDULGING REFERENCES TO FUCKCOMBUSTION, EXACTLY.

Koondense

Veteran
THIS SUBJECT CAN BE DEBATED WITHOUT RELYING ON FLATERING/SELF-INDULGING REFERENCES TO FUCKCOMBUSTION, EXACTLY.

It's always great if someone sets an example, you're welcome to do it here if FC bothers you. I'm also a member and really like it there.

Hello, which vaporizer would you recommend? I'm a little lost and since I buy one I want it to be good and lasting. I've looked a lot on the internet, which one of these is better? https://geaseeds.com/blog/vaporizadores-marihuana-cannabis/
woohoo.gif

Hard to say if you don't narrow your expectations and set a budget.
For portables I'd recommend Mighty although not so portable(pretty big compared to other portables) and for desktop the Plenty. If you like bags, the Volcano is for you.

But other options can be good, the Arizer and DaVinci brands also make cool units, and some more. But in my opinion anything from Storz+Bickel is above the others.

Cheers

ULMW

S&B every day is the best quality and effect. I recently purchased Boundless CFX and enjoy it. It seems mid range budget portable and effect and flavors are good. Decent size chamber and battery life too.
I would buy tge Might from S&B as it is the top of the range portable still around today. The Volcano for home use or the Plenty are all fantastic.
I got a load in my Plenty needing my attention...hehehe...
Happy Vaping!

Egzoset

Salutations KoonKense,

It's always great if someone sets an example, you're welcome to do it here if FC bothers you. I'm also a member and really like it there.

The initial/previous statements i reacted to were related with FC being so great at providing all answers, vaporist wise... M'well, after being absent since 2015 it turns out i finally decided to return and update former contributions a few weeks ago, only to observe that this was being massively rejected on the basis of "social" considerations as fanboyism. IMO little has changed since my 2010 subscription except now i'm a cyber-hacker target again.

Anyway, please tell us more about what you'd like for an "example" which can please everyone, i'l see what i can do. :eyelash:

Koondense

Veteran
Hmmm, sincerely i never had any bad experience with fc but i believe in fanboyism and overly hyped people being present there(also here and everywhere), sadly.
Well the remark on example was made because there are too many in ff topic posts and too few useful infos on vapes on this site, so sometimes it bothers me to read lines which are not intended to add valueable infos on a topic. So i would be far more glad to hear proper infos from peoe like you who claim to have some experience and could share the infos with many new people who struggle to get some. Information is better than gold and sometimes it's hard to give away, i underatand that. My experience is too limited so i tend not to give too many advices just for the sake of feeling important or on a higher step or whatever... My remark was actually an invitation to more good posts.

No worries, as long as there's a prositive vibe it's allright :)

Egzoset

Hi again KoonDense,

Still about "social" content i'd simply conclude the love-of-hate/hate-of-love sells quick everywhere.

...share the infos...

My goal is to "share the fun", via some info indeed. For example:

[ www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=342079 ]
ICMag: Le vapo à cent piastres d'Egzo (2017-May-10)

[ www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=73289 ]
ICMag: My vaporist corner

Information is better than gold and sometimes it's hard to give away, i understand that.

Actually i can't reveal the true overall cost for me but for anyone else it's all free with no strings attached, except be prepared to duplicate and peer-review in order to comment in further details.

My experience is too limited...

If we had known each other better you'd already be aware how i can prove quite refractory to such "socialization" concerns: simply put, i shine best when facing equals.

:respect:

Or as i put it recently:

Your shadow belongs to the light i follow.

My remark was actually an invitation to more good posts.

Well in that case i'll concatenate the whole story by stating that this is my last option before going back to abstainance, indefinitely. The only alternative i have in reserve would be a full-featured "Plan-A" scenario but i must accept that my "window" of opportunity has passed, hence the time for further contributing is practically over.

What i got to share is testimonies in pictures, observations written as hints meant for the attention of readers adventurous enough to consider the next "high-niche" challenge, with fresh-new concepts including "Micro-Dosing" made possible by "Heat Charge Packetization", "Micro-Bursting" that simultaneously promotes aroma/taste and "conservation" by avoiding "ovenization", thanks to the shortest path of lesser transformation, even giving access to mithridatism experiments (to fight allergy) it seems, etc...