What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

favorite e cig cart

pnw bb

Hi everyone. just wondering if anyone has found an e cig cart they like. ive been experimenting with a few from dhgate but been left looking for more . everything has been leaky or faulty .
thanks for sharing

killa12345

Hi everyone. just wondering if anyone has found an e cig cart they like. ive been experimenting with a few from dhgate but been left looking for more . everything has been leaky or faulty .
thanks for sharing

I buy the plastic ones from someone locally on ebay. Ive yet to have one fail from this store. Before my failure rate was like 10-20% on dhgate, ebay and amazon.

Personally i like the presentation of the pyrex ones better, but i cant deal with the leaks and faulty cartridges so i just buy plastic ones from some seller about concentrates or something like that on ebay.

Hope that helps. Good luck.... Its always a crap shoot with the cartridges till you find a person that provides a good cartridge....I have like 600 here that are no good from various other sellers

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
What do you want to vape out of it? Normal e-cig juice of made with VG and of PG? Concentrates? Do you get C02 oil or are you going to process your own? If you are wanting to vape concentrates like BHO, I would suggest a cartridge designed for oils like the Atmos Kiln or the Hercules oil cartridge. They are both ceramic based heating elements, but latter is the Cadillac of oil cartridges.

pnw bb

thanks guys.
im hoping to find "disposable" carts for my distillate that is mixed with terps.
usually buy 500-1000 at a time

Shaman101

Anyone tried the atsuwa/liberty glass cartridges? Ordered some, and ive been having trouble with them, the oil always gets inside the puffing tube as it gets hot and up into my mouth as i take a few hits!

killa12345

Anyone tried the atsuwa/liberty glass cartridges? Ordered some, and ive been having trouble with them, the oil always gets inside the puffing tube as it gets hot and up into my mouth as i take a few hits!
Damn i was interested in trying some of those....All these cartridges all seem to have a flaw.

Even though the plastic ones can taste a little plasticity with higher voltage batteries....they seem to have a bunch less flaws then the glass ones.

Thanks for bursting my bubble shaman

MWPierce

Quote:
Originally Posted by pnw bb View Post
thanks for sharing

I'm not too experienced here, I've tried the various 'disposable' cartridges from a few different oil-vape producers in the state, and then a couple different brands for garden variety 510 cartridges.

It all seems like the same Cheap-Chinese-Crap that is produced with minimal cost in mind, and very limited functionality when brand new.

So far I've not been a happy camper with the e-Cig vape products, and continue to search for a more quality product.

Shaman101

Damn i was interested in trying some of those....All these cartridges all seem to have a flaw.

Even though the plastic ones can taste a little plasticity with higher voltage batteries....they seem to have a bunch less flaws then the glass ones.

Thanks for bursting my bubble shaman

I might try some plastic ones eventually, but ive been hearing the plastic can break down if adding terpenes or using a "pg/vg/mct+added terpenes" extracts diluting agent in your vaping juice, so i bought the atsuwa carts, with much deception, i even asked the seller if the coils were replaceable he said yes, then when i confront it him about it, he said he thought i asked if the glass were replaceable, why the F would i want to replace the glass for???

Im going to try the glass and metal ones that seems to work fine for the big brands, the ones that come in gold or silver and with a flat or round tip.

If you want a quality product, check out the Hercules Oil Cartridge from W9 Tech.

I have some of their stuff from back then, all i can say is; its not for everyone, and expensive...
Never tried the hercules, my friend bought the flower hercules sr-71 and he had some issues from the 1st try, years after, he eventually threw everything out in the trash while doing some cleaning, lol, he had the persei and a bunch of accessories.
My omicron v2.5 is collecting dust in a box. I even bought the mini HVD, i liked it as it made the battery way more discreet but the power capacity is poor.
As im writting this, i see that all of their old batteries are currently sold as "demos" with a final sale policy at 64% off.
Even if the hercules oil cart works great, its still too expensive in my opinion.
Not impressed with w9tech, and the progress the brand has made ever since i 1st bought the v1 OPHOS, doesnt really entice me into giving them more money, maybe id reconsider if the hercules would be sold for <40$

killa12345

I might try some plastic ones eventually, but ive been hearing the plastic can break down if adding terpenes or using a "pg/vg/mct+added terpenes" extracts diluting agent in your vaping juice, so i bought the atsuwa carts, with much deception, i even asked the seller if the coils were replaceable he said yes, then when i confront it him about it, he said he thought i asked if the glass were replaceable, why the F would i want to replace the glass for???

Im going to try the glass and metal ones that seems to work fine for the big brands, the ones that come in gold or silver and with a flat or round tip.

I have some of their stuff from back then, all i can say is; its not for everyone, and expensive...
Never tried the hercules, my friend bought the flower hercules sr-71 and he had some issues from the 1st try, years after, he eventually threw everything out in the trash while doing some cleaning, lol, he had the persei and a bunch of accessories.
My omicron v2.5 is collecting dust in a box. I even bought the mini HVD, i liked it as it made the battery way more discreet but the power capacity is poor.
As im writting this, i see that all of their old batteries are currently sold as "demos" with a final sale policy at 64% off.
Even if the hercules oil cart works great, its still too expensive in my opinion.
Not impressed with w9tech, and the progress the brand has made ever since i 1st bought the v1 OPHOS, doesnt really entice me into giving them more money, maybe id reconsider if the hercules would be sold for <40$

Ive never heard of the plastic ones breaking down with terps all the distillate cartridges ive been seeing lately are all plastic ones with terps add. They dont have PG,VG or MCT oil mixed in....just distillate with terps.

Ive never had a problem with the plastic ones and PEG and terps. Thats what i use to break down my dewaxed, decarbed, winterized shatter and they work great.

Those other glass ones you talk about the silver and gold ones. I suggest you buy the 1.2mm airhole which is for thicker oils. They make 1.6mm but i find they leak too much. You also have to store those in a fridge or cooler for long term storage otherwise they turn a funky color.

Back to the search i guess! have fun yall. I guess ill keep doing what im doing till the chinese figure we need a quality glass cartridge

Shaman101

Ive never heard of the plastic ones breaking down with terps all the distillate cartridges ive been seeing lately are all plastic ones with terps add. They dont have PG,VG or MCT oil mixed in....just distillate with terps.

Ive never had a problem with the plastic ones and PEG and terps. Thats what i use to break down my dewaxed, decarbed, winterized shatter and they work great.

Those other glass ones you talk about the silver and gold ones. I suggest you buy the 1.2mm airhole which is for thicker oils. They make 1.6mm but i find they leak too much. You also have to store those in a fridge or cooler for long term storage otherwise they turn a funky color.

Back to the search i guess! have fun yall. I guess ill keep doing what im doing till the chinese figure we need a quality glass cartridge

Ive read about it on another forum, saying the terpenes and mct oil are solvents and can eventually dilute the plastic after long storage.

Yes, i was thinking 1.2mm and smaller sizes. What kind of funky color? Milky?

killa12345

Ive read about it on another forum, saying the terpenes and mct oil are solvents and can eventually dilute the plastic after long storage.

Yes, i was thinking 1.2mm and smaller sizes. What kind of funky color? Milky?

They oxidize and turn darker

Latest posts

Latest posts