What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant:one more room to go today...
probably an early night tonight,got up early,rode 30 miles on a singlespeed bike so a bit sore...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Really thats all. My ass would be killing me after that ride.

Say dont you have pots and cups to wash?
you don't sit as much riding singlespeed...and i can barely kneel for 15 minutes so no roofing for me...
i do have pots to wash,but still below the official bitch about it on the internet level...if the stacks ain't 6 feet tall it hardly seems worth the trouble

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Yeah well you can keep your biking. Seems like a lot of work. I get to roof on some houses that have beautiful views and I dont have to pay for it. But I get to enjoy it and get paid to enjoy it.

Well sometimes I roof in a trailer park and am worried about a tornado strike.

Seriously though, glad you found something you like to do instead of sitting home getting fat and unhealthy.

imiubu

Harvesting Jan. 2023. Almost forgot to take pix bc trimming sucks and just needs finished :)

IMG_4538.JPG
IMG_4537.JPG
IMG_4543.JPG

OOOPS! Found only 1 nanner but one is too many.
What happens when ya get shoved to the back and neglected.
IMG_4528.JPG

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...slept like a stoned rock last night...dunno what's up for the day yet,probably stuff...and bikes,i'm almost sure bikes will be involved...

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...slept like a stoned rock last night...dunno what's up for the day yet,probably stuff...and bikes,i'm almost sure bikes will be involved...
Oh good grief have I had to run around with the New York State electric and gas company I ran up a bill for $4300 it was supposed to be a monthly deduction as I was using it but for some reason they never tabbed out and then they slap me with a huge bill. I’ve been trying to pay ever since it’s been absurd. You literally cannot get customer service with this company they make it impossible to pay and also, the runaround for information is beyond the pale so I finally figured out they have a regional office I go down they’re only open twice a week for limited hours. They don’t give you the hours until you get there. I go down and they’re on break ha ha finally they open up and the lady points me to something that looks like a teller machine to figure it all out …unbelievable… got it squared away I think and flipped a billion twenty dollar bills into the machine … this is a company that does not want to provide you with customer service let alone human beings…

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
🚴‍♂️ time to go ride for a bit...another nice day for it,warm,not much wind,and it helps to avoid washing pots again! bonus!

Drumskinz

Oh good grief have I had to run around with the New York State electric and gas company I ran up a bill for $4300 it was supposed to be a monthly deduction as I was using it but for some reason they never tabbed out and then they slap me with a huge bill. I’ve been trying to pay ever since it’s been absurd. You literally cannot get customer service with this company they make it impossible to pay and also, the runaround for information is beyond the pale so I finally figured out they have a regional office I go down they’re only open twice a week for limited hours. They don’t give you the hours until you get there. I go down and they’re on break ha ha finally they open up and the lady points me to something that looks like a teller machine to figure it all out …unbelievable… got it squared away I think and flipped a billion twenty dollar bills into the machine … this is a company that does not want to provide you with customer service let alone human beings…
I think what really got their panties in a bind was when all the different Solar companies out there had a lot of people sign up for it while with NYSEG so they could get a measly 5% off their bill (me included). First it was a bill from the solar company then a bill from NYSEG, neither of which reflected the other. Always a 3 month lag, even though the credits and debits from the solar company were on the electric bill. Then after about a year and a half NYSEG decided to have the solar companies not bill customers any more and they would take over all the billing. Wow!!! It’s been another 1.5 years since and my bill is still fucked up. during the past 3 years my bills were sporadic one month I get charged like 2 cents and the next month my bill is $599.00. Then a couple or three months go by and no bill at all. I called up NYSEG finally and they said our billing system is being updated to reflect the consolidation of solar farms to our system. So it’s going to take a few months to get it squared away. But you could always make a payment to us and we’ll credit you on future bills. Well that ain’t gonna happen. I then got a bill for $1316.00 and the next month a bill for $760.00. Both were paid in full by me. now I get a bill the first week of the month and then another the end of the month and it never gets paid in full just a rolling monthly total. I have auto payments going out. So they are getting their money just never a zero balance after payment.I read somewhere back a little while ago that numerous people filling complaints against NYSEG for being overcharged on their bills. And now NYSEG is being investigated.That’s probably why no one at customer service gives a shit about us paying customers.

Last edited:

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Couple weeks ago when I went to the bank to figure out what was going on and I realized so I had to put a stop on all payments and when I was at the bank they told me that I was not the only one that had problems like this and now after talking with you I realize it’s a state wide issue how bad they suck

Latest posts

Latest posts