What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dirtiest Oil Rig Contest - Win a new oil rig plus extras

Lapides

Rosin Junky and Certified Worm Wrangler
Veteran
Dirty oil rig
picture.php

Darn too late

Shooters

Thank You! I never win anything!! This is awesome :D

I have just finished drying bubble hash that I made using new bags I got last week and will be in need of a rig to smoke it with. Thank You Mile High Glass!!

Shooters

Fed-Ex just delivered this awesome prize! I'll get some pics and some video of this glass soon, hopefully tomorrow.

Thank You Mile High Glass!

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
most of my oils ,dabs bubble is smoked in mods of some sort.
But i do like glass for smoking buds in:biggrin:
edit i dont know how that pis of mt koi got in there lol

Shooters

picture.php

picture.php

Pictures as promised! Thank You again for this timely prize as it makes smoking my hash so much more pleasant!

:cheers:

Buddle

Veteran
Awesome ..Congrats to Shooter..It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. This made my morning. :)

Kudos to MileHighGlass too. That is a nice piece for my friend.

Stan G.

We need more of these dirty rig contests, usually I clean my glass, but I would let them get dirty for a chance at a nice new piece. Oh and by the way, I only shop at Mile High Glass, when in Denver.
Bong Rip!:tiphat:

JSh1973

What a disgusting idea for a contest.... I love it LOL
I have only smoked joints for many years though, don't even own a bong and I don't think oil rigs were even invented in my younger smoking days.

Peace and happy growing :)