What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Easiest Clone Only Strains for Trimming

Im trying to think of the easiest strain ive ever trimmed, but theyre all pretty easy, and growing conditions affect this variable as much as genetics...anything not very leafy...I think sour d is easy but everyone cries when they have to trim it

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
Second that. If you dial glue, there's practically no trim leaves. A fan or two per branch. Og is easy as fuck if you have a real og cut. The og pics I see from seed companies look leafy as fuck.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
OGKB 2.0, Corey Stardawg, Sour Dubb, GG#4, Forum Cut, Thin Mint GSC, GG#4. All of them are super easy to trim.

J

jmeds

Learn about defoliation and test it on the strain you are running to make sure it responds positively. It makes trimming a breeze.

prune

Veteran
OGKB 2.0, Corey Stardawg, Sour Dubb, GG#4, Forum Cut, Thin Mint GSC, GG#4. All of them are super easy to trim.

are you saying the glue is twice as easy to trim as the others? lol

I will say this though, I find the OGKB 2.0 a little fussy on final trim, as the petioles in the tips are somewhat submerged. Less so on the GSC, and the wafting terpenes are a big plus, but if you're paid piece rate - GG has that nice balance of ease and weight.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
are you saying the glue is twice as easy to trim as the others? lol

I will say this though, I find the OGKB 2.0 a little fussy on final trim, as the petioles in the tips are somewhat submerged. Less so on the GSC, and the wafting terpenes are a big plus, but if you're paid piece rate - GG has that nice balance of ease and weight.

Haha, didn't realize I listed it twice. But yes, it is twice as easy as most strains to trim. I actually look forward to trimming Glue plants, because I can do so much of it, in a short amount of time.