What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Do you even OGKB 2.0 Bro??? Let them eat Cookies!

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
whats the lineage on the Scoutbreath CP?

ScoutBreath is OGKB 2.0 x CookieBoi
I made lots of those beans. I think they will be popular...

this is my CookieBoi "mother plant" spending his summer vacation outside in the sun.

picture.php

picture.php

The ScoutBreath is showing 2 phenos, one lanky without much branch development and one that's bushy like the mom and dad.

picture.php

picture.php

watching for signs of sex, can't decide if I want boys or not...

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Got hooked up with a treasure trove of genetics yesterday. OGKB 2.0, Stink Panties, Gluebreath, and a couple others, along with a "special" cut of Jack Herer.

Then homeboy even hooked me up with smoke of the Jack and the 2.0.. It was worth the extra 110 miles of driving to say the least.

Decided to wait until I hit the interstate to smoke a small joint of the 2.0. Stopped at a gas station and rolled a couple pinners. Half an hour later I was on the interstate. Time to spark up.

It tasted great, and the smell coupled with the taste(hashy), brought me back to my teen years, and growing in the basement. My wife said to me that it smelled really nice, and was weird to smell weed that actually smelled good like mine does(your skill set is way more defined though Chunky).

So I smoked the little tasty pinner down to the roach. By then it was already hitting me, and I could tell it was going to be strong. I went right into a "zone". Which couldn't have been at a more perfect time, as I was jus hitting pre-rush hour traffic in a major city. Just like being in a video game is what it was like. 80 mph bumper to bumper, and ripped to the limit.

After traffic calmed down, and a few hours later, we stopped for a bathroom break and some soda and Red Bull. When I got out of the car is when it really hit me. How stoned I still was after all that time. I could feel how goofy my eyes must have looked. That's when I decided that the other joint would get saved until later, I still have it, LOL!!

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Sampled the jack this morning. Incredible taste, and a clear headed high. Usually I wake and bake with a pipe that has either glue or cookies in it, topped with BHO. The Jack did me right after only 2 hits. Can't wait to have some jars of this for myself.

Thanks again man, for hooking a brother up. The world needs more people like you!!!!:tiphat:

relic1981

Veteran
stoked! came home to a few ogkb 2.0 rooted cuts and a gluebreath along with some flowers that ironically are from the same batch that won the ic cup. boy was i super stoked. i imediatly grabbed a bubbler and packed a nice phat bowl of the 2.0.. now let me give a disclaimer, i have been smoking about an oz a week of the best elite top shelf ganja one can grow or purchase for years so i have a super good nose and lets just say i know a thing or two about a thing or two and these 2.0 nugs blew me away. im typically a og, chem family guy. simply put, i love them and have over 25 vaarieties from the chem family. yes that's a bit excessive but i also have local elites such as tw, urkle, soma A+, mendo purps and a variety of others. i have to have variety or my tolerance builds up pretty quickly to the strain. now the 2,0...organic beautiful purplish stinky, really really stinky in a good way and taste like smoking a rainbow. (well thats how i imagine a rainbow woulld taste like.) had sharp high notes but has a real kushy bottom end. taste is hard to descibe but its absolute heaven. if you like kush or gsc you will love this! it has it all super good taste and smell, smooth smoke that is super potent. i was lit before finishing the bowl and i usually dont even smoke flowers. i dab shatter most the time unless there are some really nice flowers around. every harvest i keep about a lb to puff on, whats not made into hash is given away to less fortunate folks. i cant wait to let these ladies grow up some so i can begin taking cuttings and dedicate at least one light to a batch of 2.0. i have marching orders to pass the cut as much as possible so it will be available in Humboldt in about 2 months (long enough to veg em out and make one a mom, then root cuttings) i was also told to give a cut to a certain disp here in so hum so once that happens im sure it wont be long until its commercially available through out the state.

let me just reiterate how good and potent the 2,0 is. i literally rambled on for ever in a "quick message". i was super tired (not from the herb) but it rocked me. haven't been that stoned in years and believe me i try hard every day all day with elite aaa cuts. there is just something super special about the 2,0. i can easily see why it won the ic cup and will probably win more cups this year... it simply that good. its the type of cannabis only a lucky few ever get to experience but due to someone's good, charitable person, this cut will be flowing freely and not kept under lock and key, everyone should have a chance to know what it is to smoke truly exceptional cannabis. once you smoke this your other "heady strains wont seem so chronic. 2,0 has the perfect buzz too. starting out with a little energy then morphs into a narcotic type buzz that melts away pain and anxiety. truly wonderful medicine that im sure has many medicinal benefits.. (more than just pain and anxiety relief, which is a great strain to have around.) great for insomnia too. wouldn't recommend you wake and bake with it unless your self employed as many of us are. cp,:tiphat:.

i cant wait to try the glue breath, stink panties and scout breath and p75. your a home run hitter now cp. you have set the bar truly high! def got a bed for you if you ever need it. great work! i encourage everyone to seek out this strain (2.0) it is worth the time and energy.

cp so stink panties are 2.0's sister? came out of the same bag seeds or was sp 2012 and 2.0 2013?

hope this helps some people make up there minds about the 2.0. its amazing. get it if you can:biggrin::tiphat:

cp, can you post the flowering time for those strains again. i cant seem to find them back in the thread. also if you can post their yield potential too. i know you just got some of them dialed in but give me your best guess.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Found a seed in the 2.0. So there's one of the seeds you thought was gonna show up at the cup. So happy I found it. Gonna save it for a rainy day, and it's supposed to rain the next three days!!!

MrBelvedere

ICMag Donor
stoked! came home to a few ogkb 2.0 rooted cuts and a gluebreath along with some flowers that ironically are from the same batch that won the ic cup. boy was i super stoked. i imediatly grabbed a bubbler and packed a nice phat bowl of the 2.0.. now let me give a disclaimer, i have been smoking about an oz a week of the best elite top shelf ganja one can grow or purchase for years so i have a super good nose and lets just say i know a thing or two about a thing or two and these 2.0 nugs blew me away. im typically a og, chem family guy. simply put, i love them and have over 25 vaarieties from the chem family. yes that's a bit excessive but i also have local elites such as tw, urkle, soma A+, mendo purps and a variety of others. i have to have variety or my tolerance builds up pretty quickly to the strain. now the 2,0...organic beautiful purplish stinky, really really stinky in a good way and taste like smoking a rainbow. (well thats how i imagine a rainbow woulld taste like.) had sharp high notes but has a real kushy bottom end. taste is hard to descibe but its absolute heaven. if you like kush or gsc you will love this! it has it all super good taste and smell, smooth smoke that is super potent. i was lit before finishing the bowl and i usually dont even smoke flowers. i dab shatter most the time unless there are some really nice flowers around. every harvest i keep about a lb to puff on, whats not made into hash is given away to less fortunate folks. i cant wait to let these ladies grow up some so i can begin taking cuttings and dedicate at least one light to a batch of 2.0. i have marching orders to pass the cut as much as possible so it will be available in Humboldt in about 2 months (long enough to veg em out and make one a mom, then root cuttings) i was also told to give a cut to a certain disp here in so hum so once that happens im sure it wont be long until its commercially available through out the state.

let me just reiterate how good and potent the 2,0 is. i literally rambled on for ever in a "quick message". i was super tired (not from the herb) but it rocked me. haven't been that stoned in years and believe me i try hard every day all day with elite aaa cuts. there is just something super special about the 2,0. i can easily see why it won the ic cup and will probably win more cups this year... it simply that good. its the type of cannabis only a lucky few ever get to experience but due to someone's good, charitable person, this cut will be flowing freely and not kept under lock and key, everyone should have a chance to know what it is to smoke truly exceptional cannabis. once you smoke this your other "heady strains wont seem so chronic. 2,0 has the perfect buzz too. starting out with a little energy then morphs into a narcotic type buzz that melts away pain and anxiety. truly wonderful medicine that im sure has many medicinal benefits.. (more than just pain and anxiety relief, which is a great strain to have around.) great for insomnia too. wouldn't recommend you wake and bake with it unless your self employed as many of us are. cp,:tiphat:.

i cant wait to try the glue breath, stink panties and scout breath and p75. your a home run hitter now cp. you have set the bar truly high! def got a bed for you if you ever need it. great work! i encourage everyone to seek out this strain (2.0) it is worth the time and energy.

cp so stink panties are 2.0's sister? came out of the same bag seeds or was sp 2012 and 2.0 2013?

hope this helps some people make up there minds about the 2.0. its amazing. get it if you can:biggrin::tiphat:

cp, can you post the flowering time for those strains again. i cant seem to find them back in the thread. also if you can post their yield potential too. i know you just got some of them dialed in but give me your best guess.

Great smoke report from a respected smoker. Accolades to all the very experienced smokers and CP for exceptional skills in selecting the best. And to JW for starting a trend in sharing the best of the best so it will never be ....Lost :respect:

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
very bummed that I couldn't afford to get to CA and enter the HT cup this w-end.
they entries were due at a secret spot that they would email to you 2 weeks ago.
I needed 3K just to get there and enter and then the event was 2 weeks later and that would have been another 3K to stay for it.

Why are there no sponsors for growers???? Skateboarders got em????

I think I counted 143 entries in indica sativa and hybrid. talk about a cash cow, the booth fees were obscene.

you can see indica here:
http://www.hightimes.com/view/2015-high-times-norcal-medical-cannabis-cup-indica-flower-entries

the stuff really looks nice. I'm interested in seeing how #cookiefam's gelato does as well as ChemScout and RB-26's gear.
I wish I was there to taste that snowman and Lump's Sour Apple Haze, that's what I'm missing.

any judges from IC mag???

smoking up some of the entry flowers I saved, mostly I've been smoking bottoms for the past months.
picture.php

the tops are blazing strong, MI peeps all sampled bottoms.
Relic got cup samples and 2x3xOG has such a scary Avatar that I couldn't front.:biggrin:

….

Stink Panties was the OGKB bagseed from '12. I found 4 more in '13.
they were all popped last summer and documented in the cookie thread every week or so.

I have taken them from 65 to 77 days and for me it's better at 11 weeks.
I run MH in flower for increased resin and smell and relief.

OGKushBreath talked about picking his commercial cookies at 6 weeks and if they baked that fast is was not passed on to the seeds I found.

as for yields we will have to see what happens when commercial growers get their hands on her.
after you get it to Wonderland I think we will get lots of feedback.

I only took one entire plant down from the cup grow all at once to get an idea of yield.
mostly I grabbed the tops around 73 days and gave the bottoms another week.
there were 24 plants per light and this one was in the sweet spot and gave 3 zips.
picture.php

It was right in the middle between the two bare bulbs and it loved the extra light!
picture.php

Found a seed in the 2.0. So there's one of the seeds you thought was gonna show up at the cup. So happy I found it. Gonna save it for a rainy day, and it's supposed to rain the next three days!!!

I just harvested 4 S1's of the OGKB 2.0's and I was more impressed with the 4 S1's from the #3.

you never know what you have there though because everybody in there was herming it up when then winter lights off temps were in the high 30's.

you pop the GorillaBreath?
the ones I popped were dug out of wet bud and they are really kinda slow compared to the ScoutBreath.
I had to operate on most of them to get them out of the shells and it might have stunted them.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If HT wasn't making bank off these events they wouldn't bother with them. It's a shame they need to make a profit. I'm sure more would enter if it wasn't so expensive. With 143+ samples to judge I don't think the current system works well.

smokefx

very bummed that I couldn't afford to get to CA and enter the HT cup this w-end.
they entries were due at a secret spot that they would email to you 2 weeks ago.
I needed 3K just to get there and enter and then the event was 2 weeks later and that would have been another 3K to stay for it.

Why are there no sponsors for growers???? Skateboarders got em????

I think I counted 143 entries in indica sativa and hybrid. talk about a cash cow, the booth fees were obscene.

you can see indica here:
http://www.hightimes.com/view/2015-high-times-norcal-medical-cannabis-cup-indica-flower-entries

the stuff really looks nice. I'm interested in seeing how #cookiefam's gelato does as well as ChemScout and RB-26's gear.
I wish I was there to taste that snowman and Lump's Sour Apple Haze, that's what I'm missing.

any judges from IC mag???

smoking up some of the entry flowers I saved, mostly I've been smoking bottoms for the past months.
View Image
the tops are blazing strong, MI peeps all sampled bottoms.
Relic got cup samples and 2x3xOG has such a scary Avatar that I couldn't front.:biggrin:

Stink Panties was the OGKB bagseed from '12. I found 4 more in '13.
they were all popped last summer and documented in the cookie thread every week or so.

I have taken them from 65 to 77 days and for me it's better at 11 weeks.
I run MH in flower for increased resin and smell and relief.

OGKushBreath talked about picking his commercial cookies at 6 weeks and if they baked that fast is was not passed on to the seeds I found.

as for yields we will have to see what happens when commercial growers get their hands on her.
after you get it to Wonderland I think we will get lots of feedback.

I only took one entire plant down from the cup grow all at once to get an idea of yield.
mostly I grabbed the tops around 73 days and gave the bottoms another week.
there were 24 plants per light and this one was in the sweet spot and gave 3 zips.
View Image
It was right in the middle between the two bare bulbs and it loved the extra light!
View Image

I just harvested 4 S1's of the OGKB 2.0's and I was more impressed with the 4 S1's from the #3.

you never know what you have there though because everybody in there was herming it up when then winter lights off temps were in the high 30's.

you pop the GorillaBreath?
the ones I popped were dug out of wet bud and they are really kinda slow compared to the ScoutBreath.
I had to operate on most of them to get them out of the shells and it might have stunted them.

:( damn.. yeah they're raking in the big bucks for these events (vendors included). im about to head over there now i forgot to check out lumps stuff so maybe i havent missed out yet.

MrBelvedere

ICMag Donor
If HT wasn't making bank off these events they wouldn't bother with them. It's a shame they need to make a profit. I'm sure more would enter if it wasn't so expensive. With 143+ samples to judge I don't think the current system works well.

Agreed they need to change it to a bracketed Playoff system, each bracket has 5 samples and their own five judges. Judges should be given two hours between puffs so the previous strain has waned off mostly.

Every bracket has their own dedicated 5 judges. Once done judging the bracket their work is done and they declare the bracket winner.

Winners of the five" round one" brackets proceed to round two, where the chosen top shelf strains are reviewed by five fresh judges.

And so on, similar to a simple playoff system. The key being fresh judges always ready to test just 5 strains instead of 147 :dance013:

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
So anyone got cuts in the nor cal area? Im going to be hunting for these for sure haha.

The OGKB 2.0 made it to Humbolt last week and the best nursery in the area should have it soon.

you will probably need to give them a couple months before clones hits the shelves though.

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Found my stash of OGKB v0.2 yesterday... It was a good day.

Well done. Award winner for sure.

Your babies are gonna be Shiny by cup time..

What nursery if its cool to ask? Kind of want to keep an eye out. And you said dhn has the cut and in about 6 months will be releasing it? Haha so wish i could get it sooner id love to throw it out under full sun to see what it does. Anyways thanks for the info and congrats on the win. And also its very awesome your sharing that cut. Most people in my area are to tight with there stuff to pass it around like that. Its insane lol. Even people ive known most my life act like that except a select handful lol.

Latest posts

Latest posts