What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Malaysian airliner crashes in E. Ukraine

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
Hello Gaiusmarius,
in conspiracy theorys mostly the simplest cause is the truth. Maybe the seperatist "only" want to shot down an ukrainian Military plane but they hit a civilian Jet. I always try to be a Gentleman, but enough is enough!

LiveLeak-dot-com-700_1405848614-24_1405848934.jpg

J_hoover

this is going to escalate with GAZA

Hopefully nothing is connected and this is truly a tragedy and terrible mistake.

Its funny how the media turns everyones eyes towards this plane!!!

The Israelis are killing innocent people every hour and the media justifies there actions???

only ignorant fools sympathize with these scum of the earth!!

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran

The Israelis are killing innocent people every hour and the media justifies there actions???

I don´t know about the media in your Country, but in Germany they report about Ukraine, Gaza and Syria/Iraque.
Not everything is good in Israel, it´s a state of Apartheit, but it´s the only democratic state in the middle east.

At last, salam and shalom.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Angela Merkel is a POS I do not believe anything that War Mongering Devil lady thinks...

The Ukraine situation is retaliation to Putin for stopping the West from invading Syria...

BTW.... 1.4 trillion cubic feet of gas in Gaza... No wonder Angela is backing War... She wants a new gas line pumped into Europe so Russia cannot Monopolize the Market...

Syrian Gas Line didn't work..... Time to go rob someone else...how typical of thieves

Grass Lands

Veteran
After seeing how much land that was stolen from the Palestinians I would be pretty pissed off too...

Oh wait a fucking minute...I am pissed off...our good ole USofA is being invaded on the southern border....and the head nut jobs sit back and laughs at our concern...

armedoldhippy

Veteran

you are not reading the same newspapers or watching the same news channels that I see here in the US. most of the media here boo-hoo about the innocent people that get killed by Israeli return fire because the Hamas terrorists ALWAYS set up their rocket launchers in densely packed neighborhoods. they COUNT on return fire killing innocent children etc because it inflames mentally challenged idiots. Hamas are nothing but cowards that shoot from behind children & hope that Israel responds. the only other option for Israel is to let Hamas attack them & not retaliate. no one expects that except for anti-semetic journalists & utter morons...

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Hello Gaiusmarius,
in conspiracy theorys mostly the simplest cause is the truth. Maybe the seperatist "only" want to shot down an ukrainian Military plane but they hit a civilian Jet. I always try to be a Gentleman, but enough is enough!

View Image

most likely explanation. the separatists "borrowed" Russian ground to air missile launchers (two were seen & photographed by journalists) were not connected to the necessary radar to differentiate between civilian & military aircraft. unfortunately for them, the morons bragged in tweets about shooting down a "transport plane" immediately after downing the 777, & deleted the incriminating messages within an hour. this in no way relieves the Malaysian company of responsibility to safeguard its passengers. aint no way in hell I would book a flight through a fucking war zone, unless they were duking it out with rocks, sticks, spears & bow & arrows...

Storm Shadow

Veteran
armedoldhippy

You like watching your Billions upon Billions of tax Payer money funding the extermination of the Indigenous aka Landrace People of that Region?

Anyone who believes throwing Darts at the worlds 4th largest Military is any sort of threat... Is sippin on that Kool-Aid Propaganda just as it was intended...

Darts aka Fertilizer Rockets vs USA Tech: Navy, Air Force, Army, Drones

Its GOLIATH vs david...how ironic isn't it

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran

Hm,
the only thing you wrote where you are right. The rest is absolutly bullshit. Western Invasion in syria, Merkel wants war,......:biggrin:. The west is lucky that the muslims are killing thereselves and Merkel wants Biedermeier. :tiphat:

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Merkel Govt that sells Nuclear Diesel Submarines all Day/Night to Israel ... it's called the "Dolphin" its an elite Killing Machine...

Very Powerful and unnecessary Weaponry for the Region...

Darts vs HI TECH

Angela Merkel hates getting her Natural Gas from Russia... they have no choice or they freeze ... kinda like when the Germans invaded Russia :)

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
What does the Palestinian/Israel conflict have to do with shooting down a plane full of innocents over the Ukraine?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
armedoldhippy

You like watching your Billions upon Billions of tax Payer money funding the extermination of the Indigenous aka Landrace People of that Region?

Anyone who believes throwing Darts at the worlds 4th largest Military is any sort of threat... Is sippin on that Kool-Aid Propaganda just as it was intended...

Darts aka Fertilizer Rockets vs USA Tech: Navy, Air Force, Army, Drones

if we wanted them to be extinct, they would be extinct. for your information, the Jewish people are ALSO natives of that area. they existed side by side with the other tribes in the area for thousands of years. the Palestinians & Israelis are more closely related to each other than they are to anyone else on the planet, which no doubt irritates the bloody hell out of them (and you too I suspect, LOL!). and those are not fertilizer rockets they are shooting either. spouting misinformation will not win you any points here. when they want peace, they are going to have to stop shooting instead of whining like kicked puppies because the Israelis strike back. you don't like getting eaten by the bear? first step, you quit fucking poking the bear. irony is telling someone you are going to wipe them from the face of the earth, getting your ass kicked, & then going on the internet to complain about how badly those evil jews treated you...

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
those pics of the buk missile system supposedly being transported by the rebels has turned out to be a fake (just google it). residents of that area recognized the advertizement bill board belonging to a local business in a different town to where they claimed it was. they were categorically able to prove that those pics are Ukrainian soldiers transporting the buk system. not the rebels as was claimed.

first i thought this was all just a terrible tragedy, but the more bs that is spouted before the investigation has even begun the more i suspect this situation is being abused by Kiev and their backers in the US to hurt Russia. up till now Russia has left the people in the east to get their asses kicked, you only have to go on you tube to seethe pics of areas shelled by Kiev or bombed from the air, bodies of civilians just laying around the place, houses destroyed, the people fleeing. if the Russians really were helping the rebels, don't you think things would be going better for the rebels. also where are the pics of all this support going from Russia to Ukraine. up till now all they showed was fake pics. believe you me if the Russians were really sending in their special forces, then those amateurs from the national guard and the poorly trained armed and paid Ukrainian military would be getting their collective asses kicked right back to Kiev or anywhere else they choose to kick them.

look how fast it went in Krimea, when they decided enough was enough, they had the Ukrainian army out of there within a couple of weeks without firing a shot. i wish people would think for themselves about this stuff as those daily free papers and the crap on the news is all agenda based when it comes to this conflict and much more.

in the end none of the 3 parties involved really benefit from this action. so in all fairness i don't think either side did it with intent, but i do maintain that it's just a likely to be a mistake by Kiev as by the rebels. i doubt that the Russians would make such a mistake, they are trained to work these systems. but we won't know till it's been investigated by an impartial investigation.

the guy in charge of the army in Kiev actually tweeted that the rebels did not get their hands on a ground to air buk radar guided missile system. in fact the rebels have been getting great results with the man pod shoulder launched systems, they had no need for buk, nor do they have the training to operate one.

this whole thing stinks of a set up. the west is using this tradgedy to push their agenda forward. if you ask yourself who benefits you will know that it's not Russia, in fact this has hurt them incredibly even before there is one shred of actual proof. just that fact alone should arouse ones suspicions, how is it that every single main stream news source in the west is prepared to blame Putin even before the investigation that all the government leaders called for, has even started?

i'm not prepared to fall for this again. they have lied too many times in that past about such important historical events. any student of history should know that you can not trust information when it comes out without evidence and before any investigation has even started, let alone a real independent investigation. why are people so stupid? don't we have a memory? don't we have enough documentation about the way that world powers lie, specially when war is being waged. how many times does Obama get to fuck up and make the wrong call? how many terrorists does he have to back before people start to question his motives. not just Obama either, the US has lied at key moments through out the last century, just take a look at Oliver Stones's the secret history of the United States, if you want to know how truthful the American administrations have been since the first world war. and he uses government documents and newly released footage gotten through freedom of information requests and considered too old to still be kept from the public. you will be mighty shocked. much school learned history was based on lies, it's official.

luckily in this day and age their lies are getting busted faster and faster. the Syrian chem weapons false flag got exposed so fast that they didnt even get to start their bombing campaign against Syria before the people were totally against it all the way up to the so called reps.

i really hope who ever did it suffers the price, but more then that i hope we find the right culprit this time before we start declaring war a new war with Russia.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
anyone else notice the repetition of certain talking points, kinda interesting to say the least. Snowden did warn us about the propaganda war being fought on the internet. when you start coming across certain talking points from different people you start to actually see how they do it. apparently they also manipulate online polls to make it look like the population thinks a certain way when in fact the people naturally would vote a different way. so glad we are not an open site like some, where the sock puppets actually give out the tune instead of real live flesh and blood human beings.

alas even here the propaganda agents are at work repeating the same old lines over and over. the thing is, dead woman and babies speak louder then propaganda slogans ever will.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I did Google looking for any mention of "faked" pictures. those that I found mentioning this were sites that also claimed that Kennedy Jr was murdered (shot down because he was running for president) the US/UK were controlled by Jewish cabals, the earth really is flat, that the US shot down Flight 370 & everyone knows it but are afraid to say so, that Toto & Dorothy were really in Kansas all along, the moon landings were faked, & Russia does not want the Ukraine but keeps getting picked on because they are so wonderful! meanwhile, the rest of the world thinks Moscow gave the separatists weapons that they did not know how to use & accidentally (I hope) killed 295 innocent people. now, which of these seem more likely?

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
lol yes yes, attack the messenger, step 2.

maybe read the comments of the video in question, maybe check out Ukrainian social media, or heaven forbid, maybe see what the other side have to say about this? i know it's totally unconventional nowadays to listen to both sides of a story before making up your mind, eh? try RT news for their side of the story, you might find your perspective widened by hearing not just 1 side of the story? i can only recommend it. not that you will know then either what exactly happened, but you might realize that you don't know, which is where we should all be at this point in time. a terrible tragedy has occurred now it needs to be investigated openly and independently.

lets see if the rebels are actually gonna hand over the black boxes like they claim they want to. actions will speak louder then words in the end.

watts

ohms
Veteran
Well Malaysian airlines suck and there should have been a No Fly Zone all along. Hope everyone learned a lesson.

RIP to the innocent victims.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
lol yes yes, attack the messenger, step 2.

maybe read the comments of the video in question, maybe check out Ukrainian social media, or heaven forbid, maybe see what the other side have to say about this? i know it's totally unconventional nowadays to listen to both sides of a story before making up your mind, eh? try RT news for their side of the story, you might find your perspective widened by hearing not just 1 side of the story? i can only recommend it. not that you will know then either what exactly happened, but you might realize that you don't know, which is where we should all be at this point in time. a terrible tragedy has occurred now it needs to be investigated openly and independently.

lets see if the rebels are actually gonna hand over the black boxes like they claim they want to. actions will speak louder then words in the end.

oh, I already know that no one is positive about what happened except for the folks that shot down the airliner. I DID read articles on both sides of the situation. I agree wholeheartedly that a full investigation needed to be done, but since the most likely suspects are blocking international investigators from the crime scene & hauling off the evidence, I have my doubts that it will ever be settled in an open manner with all evidence on the table. attack the messenger? if you are referring to my doubts as to the veracity of the websites that I looked at that hinted that it was all faked like the Twin Towers terror attack, then I can only say "yeah, I think they are full of conspiracy theories that won't hold water on the best of days." when you wear a tin-foil hat, folks think the worst of you.:biggrin:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
black boxes will show nothing about a missile strike. only evidence of that is going to be satellite imagery of the missile coming off of the ground & its origin. and THAT will prove nothing to people that do not want to believe...just ask a creationist Christian about dinosaur bones millions of years old when the Bible says earth is only a bit over 7000 years old...:biggrin: "it's LIES, all LIES!" :tiphat: