What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Organic media & amendment suppliers in the UK

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
I've added Biovin to this last mix and used it as a tea in the grow before and vegging and plants seem to go mad for it. It's made from specially composted grape husks and when you open the bag you can just tell the plants will love it and they seem to. very high in micros, auxins, bacteria and a little NPK.. And a bag is going a long way so far.

https://uk.solufeed.com/products/natural-products/biovin

[FONT=&quot]Hi everybody[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thanks for looking in.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Just stumbled in to this thread. Very informative.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Has anybody tried Elixir Garden Supplies? Any feedback??
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]https://www.elixirgardensupplies.co.uk/fertilisers/organic.html[/FONT]

They're legit, I bought a few of their products, nice quality stuff :smoker:

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
^^ he's a good many in one source but you can find all those ingredients at nearly half the price if you search out more bulk suppliers.

crisduar

yeah you are kind of right! would be nice to have a U.S. and U.K thread for organic suppliers... or one thread with two different sections...

Hello greetings, I have a problem living in Spain and the super floor is not well known, the products are very complicated to get,

All super-ground recipes have seaweed, bone meal, feathers, etc. There are some local herbs that can work, nettle, comfort, cereal flour, alfalfa-rich food and rabbit,

It would be good to learn to fish, do not give you the fish.
If the information is there, I can apologize but I have not found how to replace the super soil recipe amendments with local products the criteria to follow for the replacement and its dosage, there are legume flours that can be used but you have to know how to get the npk to Do not recharge the super floor.
sorry my inglish.

greetings and thanks.

crisduar

Hello greetings, I have a problem living in Spain and the super floor is not well known, the products are very complicated to get,

All super-ground recipes have seaweed, bone meal, feathers, etc. There are some local herbs that can work, nettle, comfort, cereal flour, alfalfa-rich food and rabbit,

It would be good to learn to fish, do not give you the fish.
If the information is there, I can apologize but I have not found how to replace the super soil recipe amendments with local products the criteria to follow for the replacement and its dosage, there are legume flours that can be used but you have to know how to get the npk to Do not recharge the super floor.
sorry my inglish.

greetings and thanks.

para aclarar vivo en una isla de España donde la mayoria de las tiendas de Internet no hacen envíos por las aduanas, asi que tengo que bailar con lo que está en donde vivo.

crisduar

to clarify I live on an island in Spain where most of the Internet stores do not ship through customs, so I have to dance with what I am where I live in.

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
Servovendi maybe at least for seabird guano?

I buy some useful stuff from there but not much in the way of soil ingredients..

I guess peat is difficult for you to get, which is a common ingredient..

There are work arounds though. Please post what you are struggling to locate and we can see if theres a way.

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’ve committed the ultimate soil sin. I’ve ran out of kelp meal!
I should be sent to Oregon and sentenced to two years of hard labour vermicomposting :bashhead:

Anybody tried Elixir Seaweed meal Fertilizer….
Elixir Seaweed Meal Fertiliser “100% natural and organic” and “The Seaweed is Ascophyllum Nodosum Concentrated from the Northern Atlantic”
10Kg bucket delivered for £24.99

Fanx in advance :tiphat:

Yes I have, good stuff.
CC

crisduar

Servovendi maybe at least for seabird guano?

I buy some useful stuff from there but not much in the way of soil ingredients..

I guess peat is difficult for you to get, which is a common ingredient..

There are work arounds though. Please post what you are struggling to locate and we can see if theres a way.

hola buenas noches y muchas gracias por responder mi mensaje no se usar muy bien el foro y tengo que traducir por que no hablo inglés y pido disculpas si escribo mal.

lo que más se me dificulta conseguir es las algas marinas, voy a probar moler pellets de alfalfa para remplazar la harina de alfalfa, donde vivo es una isla y las hojas de palmera se consiguen gratis y tengo donde hacerlas cenizas y encontrado una empresa vende el guano de murciélago alto en fosforo, puedo conseguir el polvo de roca fosfórica y estado investigando sobre utilizar harina de lentejas salvado de trigo harina de semillas girasol o calabaza, logre y tengo lombrices que he rescatado del humus de lombriz que he comprado, recicle mi tierra que he usado con bioizz biogrow y biobloom, le agregue humus de lombriz30% y 70% tierra reciclada con perlita y he puesto lombrices en la maceta esta es la mezcla para crecimiento lo que hago cada vez que la recibo le agrego de nuevo 30% esta es mi primera vez en cero labranza y estoy algo perdido entre tanta información...

gracias

Attachments

• 20190809_223136.jpg
    20190809_223136.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 55
  • 20190831_113837.jpg
    20190831_113837.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG-20190527-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20190527-WA0002.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG-20190813-WA0028.jpg
    IMG-20190813-WA0028.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 54
  • 20190813_204940.jpg
    20190813_204940.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 59

crisduar

hello good night and thank you very much for answering my message I don't know how to use the forum very well and I have to translate why I don't speak English and I apologize if I write badly.

What makes it harder for me to get is seaweed, I'm going to try grinding alfalfa pellets to replace alfalfa flour, where I live is an island and palm leaves are free and I have where to make ashes and found a company sells the high phosphorus bat guano, I can get the phosphoric rock dust and been researching on using lentils wheat wheat flour sunflower or pumpkin seeds flour, I got and I have worms that I have rescued from the earthworm humus that I have bought, recycle my land that I have used with bioizz biogrow and biobloom, I add earthworm humus30% and 70% recycled earth with perlite and I have put worms in the pot this is the mixture for growth what I do every time I receive it I add it again 30% this It is my first time in zero tillage and I am somewhat lost among so much information ...

bleepboop

I've added Biovin to this last mix and used it as a tea in the grow before and vegging and plants seem to go mad for it. It's made from specially composted grape husks and when you open the bag you can just tell the plants will love it and they seem to. very high in micros, auxins, bacteria and a little NPK.. And a bag is going a long way so far.

https://uk.solufeed.com/products/natural-products/biovin

I also spotted when checking through their products their Yucca extract is great value too.

500mls for I think £8.25. This is way cheaper than plant magic's "biowetter" and the only other uk source for yucca is in the raw/npk dried powders range.

Yucca schidigera plant extract 90%
Copolymerised alkane oxide, non-ionic 10%

not a completely organic version, unlike the plant magic one which is £17/250mls, but I added one to the order of a bag of biovin to try anyway.

bleepboop

I also use the natures root brand for decent priced organic aloe powder, soapnut powder, alfalfa powder, seeds for cover crop/sst.

Seems decent quality and a bit cheaper than indigo herbs. on amazon/ebay.

J

jaded1

indoororganics.co.uk has crustacean meal and fish meal,have been looking for these amendments over here for years and finally have some!

Latest posts

Latest posts