What's new

INTERNATIONAL MJ TERMS/SLANG

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

astra007

like a glossery; i did not see one! a good starter thread as prime in 1 area is dank in another and something else, elsewhere.

also correct definitions of SATIVA, indica, rudigallis, skunk, DOMS, hybrids, autoflower, ect......

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
the most universal of them all

:: puts two pinched fingers to lips and pretends to toke a jay

A

astra007

6 years old and never updated. a very good beginning but the post number 1 should be the first you see as this was the reason i could not find it. no slang or new tech terms.

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
Excuse me, Search shows it first on the list of glossaries here, lists as in multiple glossaries. Clearly posted, easily found, it's been a Sticky for some time. Further it's been updated numerous times including within the last 30 days. Says so right on it.

If you've a contribution to make, do so. Making up imaginary problems isn't helpful.

A

astra007

i read post number 1 as the first several pages have a few new entries and pages of thank you's. search; how quaint, show me the slang terms. i thought it would be a good membership thread, where is the updated version?

i could post another but then i would be accused of bigotry by your buddy who i see you apoligized too. so a team effort would be nice.

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
You worked hard to be ignorant. Passed what was in front of your face. Refused to read the sticky and made a false report on it's contents that you refused to read and accused others of your behavior. You're obviously only here to start trouble.

Infraction points for you. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts