What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Your perfect sativa.

BagseedSamurai

If you were to list the characteristics that make a great sativa for you, what would those characteristics be? I am interested in seeing those who are sativa connoisseurs coming forward with their two cents here. What would your perfect sativa do during veg? During flower? What about the smell? The smoke? What is your perfect sativa like?

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
im loving DSD...its not pure sativa but damn it does the trick. has the kushy diesel smell of indica but the high is all sativa...alert, energetic, creative no hard naptime crash like indicas. the taste is like tangerines and oranges instead of strawberry....

she is finished before 70 days too...im not even sure what its genetics are. double strawberry diesel from RezDog release a few years back..special pheno found and spread around by the homie in humboldt..

other than that a good lemon pheno of any haze is what i love to smoke during the day...currently got a few SSSDH crosses on hand that have all sativa traits especially the smell. it doesnt have alot of bag appeal for selling commercially but for personal headstash smoke its lovely, smooth, and doesnt turn you into a zombie like strong indicas will..most of them are done bfore week 10...Purple Star x SSSDH, Dieselberry x SSSDH, SSSDH by itself, and Rez DSD are what im reaching for daytime smoke..

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
No interest in veg, flower, smell, taste or appearance. I want couch repellant. Jump my girl, play some ball, ride a bike but, get me off the damn couch.