What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I'm a weed in the garden of life....

G

guest 77721

To be a weed in the garden of life is my new year's resolution....

RG

G

guest 77721

I think the dandelion is a noble flower .... every fuckin'g lawn is poisonned to get rid of this noble weed. Fuck the world and let your weeds grow wild this summer.

supermanlives

Veteran
dandelion makes great wine . my buddy back east makes some potent brew from them . last reunion 2 guys got a dui from the last batch

Last edited:

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
what constitutes a weed is all in the eye of the beholder,,

That's all I'm sayin'. A weed is any plant you don't want in your garden. Plenty of members here may qualify but, not red. Sorry red, you're a gem. You're welcome in my garden any day. So there.

Haps

stone fool
Veteran
I reckon the ones folks call weeds are the ones God planted, who the fuck am I to question his work? I loves the dandy lions.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah I have to agree with freezerboy here ..... Red your a Rose in a see of weeds here man !! your knowledge & willingness to help us here is priceless dude . :)

:thank you: :smoke out:

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
if I knew how to pull footage off a movie and dub dialog, you guys would sooooo be laughing... but i can't.... so i wont bring it up....

G

guest 77721

Thanks guys. I was thinking more along the lines of "to be the weed" as sort of a philosophy.

For instance I work for a run down steel plant and we were talking about how the place was like a farm that never gets fertilized and weeded. Our management treats us employees like weeds. I've decided to embrace my inner weediness.

mrcreosote

Veteran
I'm with you, Red...

If that's where your inner lights are drawing you, then that's what you should do.

A wise old smelly man with a dirty beard once told me;

"Why embrace? Become."