What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Is this nute burn? Using ROOTS

midgethorse

Hello, I have here some DieselXWappa's and killing fields.
They are only about 2 -3 weeks old, most have been topped.
Their in Roots Organics soil
1 Gallon pots
Using bottled spring water.
Roots Organics nute line.
They have only been fed twice -
-Roots trinity
-Roots Buddah Grow
-Amino aid.
They call for 5ml of each when plants are seedlings, thinking this was wayy to much espically for first feeding I cut it down to less than half of 5ml per gallon. (so less than a 1/2 teaspoon per gallon)
I used extreme serene as a folier spray one time, they seemed to respond well. That was three days ago, since then they have only been watered, then today this...
-400 watt halide
-GL80 tent
-Stanley blower
Temp-consistant at 78
RH- low at 45%
BTW been using the roots master feeding scedule.
Any ideas?
Thanks in advance..
Midgethorse

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
Moved at request.

MH, you're pics aren't showing. Look to the toolbar above...

My IC/Your Control Panel/Profile Privacy/Albums. Set Albums to "Everyone" (assuming you want everyone to see)

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
no thats not nute burn, not quite sure what the deficiency is but i dont believe it to be nute burn

midgethorse

Cool Jfresh ,thank's for the help.
I guess ill continue my regular feedings.
Anyone know what this could be, seems to be on two plants.
:tiphat:
Thank you again.

Midgethorse

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
did you spill any of your nutrients on those leaves ?? I see 3 leaves effected? You want to keep an eye on the new growth. If that looks fine your OK.. You cant fix the damage thats already done. Do you know what your EC is or your PH ?

midgethorse

I will have my ph and ec readings up tomorrow your right just 3 leaves affected on 2 plants.
Perhaps I did spill something on the leafs
Until then thanks for stopping by hammerhead.
Midgethorse.

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
I used extreme serene as a folier spray one time,

That looks like water burn to me. Drops of water can act like a magnifying glass. With the right setup, a magnifying glass will set things on fire.

Heres what a very weak nute solution did to me after a spill. I could be wrong but, I think you have lots-O-burns because you sprayed, whereas I had a big ol' blorb-O-water and thus a big ol' burn.

Once that happens it won't repair. Make note of them, or remove them, so the next time you see something, you'll know if it's old or something new.

midgethorse

dude I think you nailed it, thinking about the affected leaf's are the ones closest to the light. So that makes perfect sense, I used a shitty sprayer bottle to apply the folier spray so larger drops were appearing. As you can even see in some of the pics the dry water marks. Anyway thanks guys.
Midgethorse

Latest posts

Latest posts