What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

what strain is better than cheese in your opinion

bigwity

Veteran
somthing that smells less but smells just as nice as we all know cheeses smell is way to strong if it were weaker id like it more its just to risky.

as for high, what strain do you think is as nice as the cheese blanket high with no ceiling.

H

Hoover_lungz

I love the sssdh it dont stink crazy like cheese but it magles you for hours:)

bigwity

Veteran
mangled for hours sounds good i can smoke joint after joint with cheese and its gone within hours

B

Blue

100's cheese is bland boring smoke that smells.. whoopie!!!

Satori
Black domina
Cali o
Vanilluna
Nl #5 x haze
Zamal
Citral

I could go on all day.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
BlueCheese is just as tasty as Cheese,,,,if you select well and mother a good clone,,you might find something better than the cheese clone!!,,,,,,,Bluecheese smells allmost as strong as Cheese but it dont make you as Parranoid!!

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
btw,,,,,

the word "strain" has no real meaning in biology,,,,,,,,i use the words "seedline" or "Clone/cutting" for clear undrstandings

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
are you not happy with Sensi`s current NL offerings CannaB?,,,,,,,,it should be an NL5 x NL2 of some sorts!!

i heard the PK clone introduced to us by LLP is from British Colombia,,,,full respect to the pees that made that 1 happen,,,,that PK clone is defo on a level with the Cheese clone

any new genes will be amazing,,,,,BeAn cant do no wrong!!

Latest posts

Latest posts