What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HGO's Vertical Coco RTW Grow With 2 Stacked 600's

Bonzo

Veteran
happy plants HGO! :) these "weed donut" thingies have caught my attention :D i see a feed line? blumats?

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Stretch is 40% of the bloom cycle Bro , and my Chem D`s never stopped stretch till right at 4 weeks and harvied at 10....

Looks like you`re gonna have your hands full shortly , and maybe all the haircut yas gave em will stall em out and they won`t grow much taller or wider in the next week or so.......

Them bitches is healthy though ....Killer job on turnin em around....and.......You know the drill.....

Handle it...Freds.....:ying:.....

Thanks DHF, this is my second time flowering out Chem D, the first time I only got to 21 days and I had to chop for my secuirty, I'm looking forward to going all the way with her this time, if I'm lucky enough :biglaugh: She is a beast, stretching like crazy at the moment with multi shoots reaching for the stars, what a strain indeed. Stay up my brother, and vibez your way!

That ChemD has my mouth watering 100G......two thumbs up

Many thanks Mega, the Chem D's are heafty girls, I'm looking forward to the buds :)

happy plants HGO! :) these "weed donut" thingies have caught my attention :D i see a feed line? blumats?

Thank you Bonzo, I love the weed donuts, I only have to grow 6 plants to get 1g/pw, +/-

I don't use blumats Bonzo, I prefer to do it manually with a purpose built drip system and 15-20% run-off with 3x feeds per day right up to the end of flower stretch then 5x per day. My plants are on a tray that is raised 1.5' with a tilt on it, the water runs down the tray and through holes, it is then collected in a 20Ltr waste tray which is a flat styled storage box that I picked up for only a few $, I empty the waste tray every day just as lights come on, I use a spare MJ1000 pump because I can't get the waste tray out without lifting up the big tray which could send plants flying, plus it's easier :)

Well last week I broke my PH probe, I use a tri-meter that gives me EC/PH/Temp readings, I went and stood on the PH probe with my boots on and it broke :jump: so I've been using a PH test kit, I find it hard to tell the correct colour so I'm feeding anywhere between 5.8-6.2, now I've noticed that my girls have been looking pretty green, too green, I've been feeding at 1.5EC, not extremely high for this stage, so I think it's the PH, I must have been feeding at the lower end, 5.8 IMO this has sent Nitrogen uptake to a high and the big KarmaTrain was starting to claw slightly so I flushed out all the girls with non PH'd tapwater, the next day I flushed them again with tap water PH'd to 6.2.

I'm now feeding the girls at 1.1EC A&B with 0.3EC PK 13/14 PH'd somewhere between 6.0-6.2, its hard to tell with this kit so I'll keep my eye on them in the coming days. Oh I have already ordered a new PH probe, I'm hoping it will be here by Wednesday at the latest.

I've also been adding new strains to the garden, heres what I've got so far.....

Giesel
Killer Queen - Lonestar cut, the one Rez uses
The White S1 - Cheeseys Nightmare Kush
Pre '98 Bubba Kush
Ghost OGK
Abusive OGK
ECSD - Devils Harvest Krew cut
Chem D
C4D
Sour Diesel IBL
Sour Diesel = The amazing riri cut
4SD
NiteRider - Multi kush cut from Krome
Chiesel - Heaths cash cropping cut
KarmaTrain
Soma's Sister
SSSDH - Multi cup winning ojd cut
Sougouda - Soma's cut
LA Confidential - DNA cut
Critical Mass - The famous Bilbo cut, aka Critical Bilbo
Chem D x C'99 - Peri cut
Kalishnapple - Use the search function for this absolute beast!
Agent Orange - Same as above ^^^
Psycho D
Blue Meanie

And lots more will be added very soon.

Next grow I'm thinking about, 3 x kalishnapple, 2 x Chiesel and 1 x Agent Orange, all are very very large yielders. Here's a picture of Kalishnapple in action.

Photo's by Ganja Baba...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

More here, https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=26395

Ganja Baba really has him room dialed, everything he grows end up like donkey dicks. I'm really looking forward to flowering out the KS, hard hat has been ordered LOL

Peace all and vibez to everyone!

HGO

D

DHF

Mmmm....Pre-98 Bubba...Nuthin finer for sunday mornin wake and bake...

HGO Bro....You got way too many elite`s over there .....what do yas pick from.....lol...

I`ve seen that Giesel do big things in the right garden....Was next on my list when I hadta shut down....Serious greasy shit once dialed and hoonin....Hell....

Got a growbro on the left coast that did 3 lbs per light with it in his own organic blend and like 2-3 week veg max....but....

You got all the goodies to play with....Can`t wait ta see yas run Heathie`s Chiesel.....That`s a yieldin bitch....

Chem D`s as close ta old school dope as it gets.....NEVER get rid of her if at all possible....bitch just don`t root fer shit....takes ferever....

Chem 4 roots well and swells more than D but don`t have the kick , so everything`s a tradeoff....I`d lean toward dialin that Giesel if it was me and see what Heath`s gear compares to it taste , smell , quality , and yieldwise to pay the bills........anyways.....

Breakfast`s ready....Good luck Bro....

Peace....Freds....:ying:.....

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
That's a sharp observation about N intake being increased @ pH 5.8 I found this with my current grow but you've just confirmed my suspicions... I think I'll run 6-6.2 next run and see how I get on

Giesel
Pre '98 Bubba Kush
Ghost OGK
Abusive OGK
Chem D
C4D
Sour Diesel IBL
4SD
KarmaTrain
Soma's Sister
Sougouda - Soma's cut
Chem D x C'99 - Peri cut
Psycho D
Blue Meanie

And lots more will be added very soon.

:eek: wow! That's some list bro! You and RIL are doing big things for the crew this side of the pond :tiphat:

Bonzo

Veteran
JEEEZ LOUISE HGO! nice lineup! i used to have a few of those :) is Lonestar still around? still deciding on blumats or what ur doin...might run em ur way first...:) thanks dude :)

Grizz

Veteran
HGO got the doughnut lookin fat, tight and ummie, your strain collection is gettig fat as well, aint it a bitch deciding what to keep ?

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Mmmm....Pre-98 Bubba...Nuthin finer for sunday mornin wake and bake...

HGO Bro....You got way too many elite`s over there .....what do yas pick from.....lol...

I`ve seen that Giesel do big things in the right garden....Was next on my list when I hadta shut down....Serious greasy shit once dialed and hoonin....Hell....

Got a growbro on the left coast that did 3 lbs per light with it in his own organic blend and like 2-3 week veg max....but....

You got all the goodies to play with....Can`t wait ta see yas run Heathie`s Chiesel.....That`s a yieldin bitch....

Chem D`s as close ta old school dope as it gets.....NEVER get rid of her if at all possible....bitch just don`t root fer shit....takes ferever....

Chem 4 roots well and swells more than D but don`t have the kick , so everything`s a tradeoff....I`d lean toward dialin that Giesel if it was me and see what Heath`s gear compares to it taste , smell , quality , and yieldwise to pay the bills........anyways.....

Breakfast`s ready....Good luck Bro....

Peace....Freds....:ying:.....

Fread, I keep hearing what seems like everybody talking about the Giesel, afom just got a harvest in of her and he is amazed, he said that he hasn't seen buds like it ever, very strange looking he said and the smell was through the roof. From what I've seen she has massive Calyxes and a very good yield, screw it bro I'm gonna grow out a cut of Giesel next run, just for you :) I've been dying to flower her out since I got her last July.

From what I heard, Heath's Chiesel cut smells just like cheese, old skool skunky funk, almost offensive but she has inherited some fruity undertones from the SDIBL dad, she grows like SD with a big stretch but this particular pheno fills in all the stretchy branches with a lot of weight, Cheesey pulled well over a gram/pw with 4 scrogged plants not so long ago. Oh and I'll always keep the Chem D cut around if it's within my control. :dance013:

That's a sharp observation about N intake being increased @ pH 5.8 I found this with my current grow but you've just confirmed my suspicions... I think I'll run 6-6.2 next run and see how I get on

:eek: wow! That's some list bro! You and RIL are doing big things for the crew this side of the pond :tiphat:

I'm 100% sure this is what has happened mate, I just tested the new rez and the test solution came out a more green colour which represents a higher ph 6.0-6.4, I've estimated it at 6.2, very hard to do though, it's easier to see the colour when you pour the solution down the sink funny enough lol, before it was more of a yellow colour, like urine from someone dehydrated.

Yep a lot of genetics, great to see it mate. UK and Ireland deserve them.

JEEEZ LOUISE HGO! nice lineup! i used to have a few of those :) is Lonestar still around? still deciding on blumats or what ur doin...might run em ur way first...:) thanks dude :)

Hehe Bonzo it gets pretty crazy with all the flavors. blumats vs drippers, IMO you should give the drippers a go, I've seen your skillz in your FFB thread so I know you will pull this off easily and if you every need any advise I'll be more than happy to help ya, no problem at all, I've put 2 people onto the dripper system and they are in shock at the results, they now want to try the vert donuts :D, 6 plants thats all ya need for 1g/pw, pick the right strain, mono, dial and you can get over 1g/pw.

Lonestar is still around, he is on other shores these days.

HGO got the doughnut lookin fat, tight and ummie, your strain collection is gettig fat as well, aint it a bitch deciding what to keep ?

Thank you joesy, the girls are really exploding from the stretch, hell you seen the state of them before flower, the look like new plants at the moment, I'm looking forward to the buds, KT is developing very quickly, they are gonna yield a massive amount of the holy herb, the Chem D's are also looking REALLY good too, hell they all are looking good. I'm very pleased with them, it's been a long while since I've flowered out any plants, it's been worth the long, anxious, and very stressful wait.

Jah Bless to you all
HGO

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi HGO:wave:

Very nice "circle" yes as said by ~Shhh~, wow they look so strong!!

I like the comparaison between the top and untop KarmaTrain, really curious to see the difference at the end of the grow:)

Those vertical system are impressive to look, and perform very well:ying:

Good grow bro'

BldSwtTrs

I've also been adding new strains to the garden, heres what I've got so far.....

Giesel
Pre '98 Bubba Kush
Ghost OGK
Abusive OGK
Chem D
C4D
Sour Diesel IBL
4SD
KarmaTrain
Soma's Sister
Sougouda - Soma's cut
Chem D x C'99 - Peri cut
Psycho D
Blue Meanie

HGO

Oh my dear lord... makin me wet over here man...

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
šunka-maslo;4974779 said:
Hi HGO

Very nice "circle" yes as said by ~Shhh~, wow they look so strong!!

I like the comparaison between the top and untop KarmaTrain, really curious to see the difference at the end of the grow

Those vertical system are impressive to look, and perform very well

Good grow bro'

Thanks my good man, I'm looking forward to seeing the difference in yield with the 2 KarmaTrains although I think the untopped KT will be the winner.

When ya gonna switch to vertical then Sunka? :D

Vibez your way bro.

very nice man!

and.. that's a hell of a list of strains you got there! :jawdrop:
Hey buddy thanks, gonna get flavorsome in here real soon:)

Whoa it's August West...long time no see a post from you....Excellant....great job HGO!

:tiphat:

Oh my dear lord... makin me wet over here man...

I have a way with words it seems, :biglaugh:

I'm also adding these to the garden....

Nyc piff haze aka Uptown Haze
Blockhead - Kromes Cut
SFV OGK
Chem '91
Chem #4
Cush aka Green Crack
Triangle Kush
Amnesia Haze - Sideshow Bob Cut
Original diesel
Authentic ECSD
Kyle Kushmans Strawberry Cough
Purple urkle
The white
Sweet Pink Grapefruit - Breeder Steve's cut
Sweet Tooth #3 - Breeder Steve's cut

Vibez to you all!
HGO

Last edited:

bobblehead

Veteran
straight killin in in here HGO. Can't even tell the plants were ever sick. That Kalishnapple is insane! Gotta love a good skunk... But for real bro, how are you ever gonna monocrop? wow...

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
straight killin in in here HGO. Can't even tell the plants were ever sick. That Kalishnapple is insane! Gotta love a good skunk... But for real bro, how are you ever gonna monocrop? wow...

Thanks, bobble. They have bounced back very quickly. My new replacement PH probe should be here tomorrow, I'll make up a new rez and start feeding them 5 times per day. Yeah the genetics list is growing, I'll be testing everything out in the next few months. I'll grow out the, Kalishnapple, Agent Orange, Chiesel, & Giesel next run then decide on a mono, I might even convert the room into 3 x 2, 600s stacked and grow one strain in each so I can grow a few strains at the same time perpetual.

HGO

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
:eek: :eek:@ the strain list that's insane mate, cali med club stylee :D Breeder steve's SPG looked insane back in the day, wonder how if it still hold its own amongst the new school. I've heard quite a few people say that SFV OGK is their fave OG... Can't wait to hear what you rate best mate, will be good watching the grows.

Cheers for the nom btw bro :thank you:

Last edited:

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
Damn homey, been out of here for a while, looks like things are more than on track right now! I need that strain list haha, dont know how I would start! Keep it green homey.

aod

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
:eek: :eek:@ the strain list that's insane mate, cali med club stylee :D Breeder steve's SPG looked insane back in the day, wonder how if it still hold its own amongst the new school. I've heard quite a few people say that SFV OGK is their fave OG... Can't wait to hear what you rate best mate, will be good watching the grows.

Cheers for the nom btw bro :thank you:

Thanks mate, I'm getting some landrace Afghan seeds coming for an F2 project so I can go hunting for a stud to outcross some of the OG's and start an inbreeding project by backcrossing and incrossing the life out of the cuts. I'll also be doing alot of work with Sour Diesel, I have a lot of SD genetics in seeds and clones to play with, I'll F2 Rez's SDIBL, well technically it will be a further incross, I'm looking to find a stud SDIBL to hit up some girls with. The yellow stuff is gonna be flying around in full swing once I get my new digs sorted out, there is gonna be a lot happening around her in the upcoming 24 months.

Damn homey, been out of here for a while, looks like things are more than on track right now! I need that strain list haha, dont know how I would start! Keep it green homey.

aod

Thanks bro, I'm a gene hunter LOL

HGO

Grizz

Veteran
HGO i dont know how to say it without sounding stupid or know it all but your really getting way to many strains all at one time, really makes comparing them and dialing each strain in to really evaluate them . thats just my 2 cents worth. been there and did it and it really makes growing much harder than it should be.

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
HGO i dont know how to say it without sounding stupid or know it all but your really getting way to many strains all at one time, really makes comparing them and dialing each strain in to really evaluate them . thats just my 2 cents worth. been there and did it and it really makes growing much harder than it should be.

You don't sound stupid at all joesy, I know exactly where your coming from, the majority of the strains will be kept at a safe location as moms waiting to be tested, there will be multi SOG's going to test out 4 strains at a time so I can get used to them and ditch what I don't like, there will also be 4 stacked verts running along side, it's all for my passion man, I LOVE it :)

Jah Bless
HGO

Grizz

Veteran
sounds like you have a plan, i love it to, sometimes i do get tired and think its time to do something else but other that women i have no passion for anything else. lol.

Latest posts

Latest posts