What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Florida Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlaDankster

Veteran
oh yea forgot to add this... FUCK THE POLICE,JUDGES AND DA AND ALL SNITCHES NEED A DILDO OF RAZORBLADES THAT CUMS ALCOHOL SHOVED UP THERE ASS AND HAVE THERE NUTS CHOPPED OFF AND FORCE FED DOWN THERE THROATS B4 THE BULLET HITS THE BACK OF THERE SKULL :nanana::nanana::nanana:

every1 else stay safe and high

:smokey:

Please......tell us how you really feel.Lol

Well said toasted.

UnderTheGrass

DAM IT GUYS, I might have moved to the Wrong State to Grow. But I will keep my head down and Go for it any way. Hell theres no work around so I need to do Some Thing.

toasted1

lovin this weather
hope every1z safe

picture.php

stay safe

UnderTheGrass

WOW love the Tryks on that Girl Toasted1 ans the Purple realy Looks Good. The cold realy brings it out. Whats the Strain if you dont mind me Asking

toasted1

UTG- thanx wish i knew what strain it was myself its from seed i got from an old man n the glades b4 he passed. i popped bout 10 seeds this summer 2 didnt make it past seedlins 2 where male 4 more hermed like it was goin outta style 1 of wich smelled like a dead skunk i was sad she hermed then i had 2 females this 1 and another that looked simular but didnt have any odor this 1 has a great smell kinda like grape punch with some citrus just cant keep ur nose off it . i took 2 cuts of this 1 bout 3 weeks into flower but the momma didnt make it threw all the storms we where havin so ive never got to try her yet :frown: i didnt clone her again hopefully i didnt mess up to bad what ever she is shes either a long flower girl or low yeild ill haveta wait and find out hopefully not both. she had the pink hairs b4 the cold snap but did get some purple tones from it.
this was shot bout 3 days b4 the pic above round day 32
picture.php

still got bout 2-3 weeks of veg on the ECSD,chem d,4 and the candy chem b4 i put them out cnat wait to have jars full of super stank dank back in my life and get back to postn pics

stay safe

FlaDankster

Veteran
Those look nIIIIce toasted.Bud sites galore.Hope the weather keeps you in mind for a nice finish on them girls.

Attachments

• 109 (2).jpg
    109 (2).jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 27

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
ok, this thread has been dead long enough

ok, this thread has been dead long enough

Let's see some action around here, I'll start.

Next Generation Grape Fruit Haze chopped @60 days.

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
Wow, tough crowd!!

Wow, tough crowd!!

OK, how about some Gainesville Green???

I know that was kind of a generic term for any green sticky bud in the late 70's and 80's, but the smell of that bud was something that will never leave me.

While this is not the same plant that I remember, it's close and a very nice plant. Not overly smelly, very hard buds (it's probably somewhat prone to mold/rot) and very easy to trim. Initial smoke without extended cure is stony and a little trippy (but I'm a lightweight :biggrin:)

I know that era is older than most of you but if anyone has recollections/impressions of Gainesville Green, post em up or even PM me. I'd love to discuss the subject.

Aquaman2112

well its time to start up some seeds to get ready for spring harvest then get clones going for outside big summer grows
Gotta love Florida 4 to five outdoor crops a year :)

confused

Whats up everyone? This thread is slowing down :) . I'm 10,000 miles away from the sunshine state, but I miss it everyday.

Keep everything green. I'll be back in a few years.

confused

that's far! is it legal there?:tiphat:

East Africa

Not legal, but if you can bribe the president then you can bribe anyone.

Moderate quality, really cheap.

50,000 UGX = $20 = a parcel of 50 joints rolled in rolling papers

10,000 UGX = $4 = a parcel of 50 joints rolled in notebook paper

150,000 UGX = a matchbox of hash

Great country, nice people, shitty food. I'm loving being out of the United States (police state), but there are some major parts of the first world that I miss. I didn't move here because of marijuana - I moved to explore/expand personally and there still happened to be a plethora of marijuana around me.

I'll be back FLA USA. :)

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
East Africa

Great country, nice people, shitty food. I'm loving being out of the United States (police state), but there are some major parts of the first world that I miss. I didn't move here because of marijuana - I moved to explore/expand personally and there still happened to be a plethora of marijuana around me.

Peyote!

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
East Africa

Peyote!

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
East Africa

Peyote!:woohoo::dance013:

Skip

Veteran
Thread Closed

Thread Closed

This thread is now closed because it's too long. Please start a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.