What's new

F.U.C.K.E.M. members only (or aspiring members)

Status
Not open for further replies.

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
Do any F.U.C.K.E.R.S have expirience with the Chem4 cut?? Does it really take high amounts of chemical nutes to bring forth it's true potential?

I have a few cuts rooted and dont really want to go buy a shit load of refined mineral nutrients if I can do it organic. Has anybody taken the Chem to fruition with organic soil?? Should I make an exception for the Chem or is that rumor more misinformation??

I really want to have a big ass sack of Chem, but I want to make sure I do it right. If that means mixing nutes just for that strain, so be it.

And, why do so many folks think this stuff is bomb?? What's the big deal?

justanotherbozo

Veteran
Guys step thru the birthday thread for one of our most respected members of the fam Xtrakritical.......Happy Birthday homie........

picture.php

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Xbox 360 = K+.

When you are no longer a padawan, come find me online. I shall teach you things you never dreamed of.

Just for clarity: Delta Force is NOT WhiskeyTango and vice versa. I don't know how anyone could have gotten that impression. They're two separate and distinct entities. Both are excellent growers and contributors to this thread.

JJScorp: thanks for being a stand-up guy and taking your time to eliminate what you thought was necessary to keep the thread intact.

BabbaBud: thanks for the head's up and the advice. You know we have nothing but respect for both of you guys.

Xtra: Happy Birthday!

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
happy birthday brotha Xtra heres a birthday bong goin out to you my man.

happy_bongday.gif

have a good one bruh,be safe and do whatchyalike!!!!
peace-T-

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the chem4 is hearty swamp.
shell take w/e u throw at her.
she just doesnt seem to ever finish up.
77-80 days is when i would take her

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We have been asked by administration to close this thread.

This was decided for a couple reasons.

1. F.U.C.K.E.M. members now have their own social group.

2. People have recently decided to use this thread for trolling, and to much time is used in cleaning the nasty posts from this thread. It's not any fault of the members involved in this thread, but the people that choose to post page after page of ugly comments........

Here is the link to the group Cocktail Frank started if you would like to ask him to join...

http://www.icmag.com/ic/group.php?groupid=25

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts