What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Hmmm, I gives my ladies lots ah' love too lol-but... I will try some praise ;-) Are they in coco? Thanks for the info

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Wondering waht's happening with growing in the Berkshires... seems like some mighty fine weed would come out of those hills along the Housatonic River.

Stardog

...and miles and miles and miles.:)Where is all this garbage coming from? It's not just us up here in the NE either and it makes me wax reminiscent about the Columbian bilge bales we used to see coming from offshore, at least that was just tainted with a bit of saltwater and motor oil...:tiphat:

Yuno.Who

picture.php

Some zkittles all cured up and smelling like candy

Yuno.Who

picture.php

1st time running this Dunkaroo cookies. Definitely like her, swells nicely smells exactly like the name, she frosted up like crazy. These buds have only been through the trimmer and not manicured but they smell amazing

Also have some Cookie Glue I'll be throwing in the machine later today I'll be sure to snap some shots with this terrible camera

gmanwho

Veteran
so no one caught this was the closed thread an now its open. last post prior to payaso was 2013. unless less theres a glitches in the matrix today

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
so no one caught this was the closed thread an now its open. last post prior to payaso was 2013. unless less theres a glitches in the matrix today

I caught it, but figured it was best to keep posting in the new thread in case this one got closed again. When the mods first closed this thread it was supposedly because it was too large for the server to index/load properly so we needed to make a new one. Now it is open again, and I'm not sure why...

gmanwho

Veteran
I caught it, but figured it was best to keep posting in the new thread in case this one got closed again. When the mods first closed this thread it was supposedly because it was too large for the server to index/load properly so we needed to make a new one. Now it is open again, and I'm not sure why...

mod posted , so maybe somehow reopened due to there admin securities ? i do remember the post about server load an thread to big like u speak of. same happened in the gg4 thread.... u know the gg4 :))))

Latest posts

Latest posts