What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

YUKONS OUTDOOR TRASH CAN SCROG

NOKUY

Veteran
quik update...

...were at 3 days flower in the can... They have been in it a week or so ...i left the lid off at night for a while so they could get used to things.

i'll be putting in the screen/fence tomorrow, for the srcog, and will def. post pics.

it took them a few days to get used to the sunlight and new space, but i think they are ready: :wave:

guys this is too easy...if anyone else tries this then please post pics...i sure hope it works

..any suggestions on the operation are VERY welcome. :wave:

Last edited:

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cool idea yukonnokuy...hehe ...glad I finally saw this, ill be pullin up a seat for sure!!...cya bud :D

imnotcrazy

There is ALWAYS meaning to my madness ®
Veteran
That's a GREAT idea man, if you can locate the garbage pail on the middle of your property,the chances of someone seein it are EXTREMELY remote :yes:

Wish I hit your threads more ofteh Yukon....LIKE I SHOULD BE DOING

Sleepy

Veteran
yessir!

yessir!

imnotcrazy said:
That's a GREAT idea man, if you can locate the garbage pail on the middle of your property,the chances of someone seein it are EXTREMELY remote :yes:

Wish I hit your threads more ofteh Yukon....LIKE I SHOULD BE DOING

yep! :headbange

...looking forward to seeing them fill the screen!

Last edited:

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks good and healty and plenty stealth for sure :) Wont always stay quite that stealth but it should be great to watch the next idea. Thanks for sharing :)

masterlow37

Veteran
Got To Get In On This

Got To Get In On This

Kool Yukon, been thinkin about doing the same kinda thing for awhile now & this thread has made me decide to maybe try it out, thanx. :smoke:

Peace :canabis:

NOKUY

Veteran
thanks greenlion, masterlow, and dasme :wave:

the porch faces south/south east. (and yeah U.S. ...at the top of a mountain)

I get really really good sun all morning and afternoon on the porch...by about 4 or 5pm its just behind the house

....I put the lid on at 6pm and take it off at about 10pm (since its dark then, and i want them to have fresh air).... (sun comes up at around 6AMish )

thanks for chekin' this shit out everyone....i know its sort of different, but i'm not really one to do things the way they are "supposed" to be done.

i'd like to have a few cans w/ a few different strains goin if it works

G

You plan on keeping the canopy IN the can right? Oh, shit. That.s cool. That would work for a green house too!!

clowntown

Veteran
Yeah I think you would want to keep the screen like, almost half way down the can so you'll have enough room for the fat buds to stick out, and still be able to close the lid for lights-out! :D

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
best wishes with the grow YUKON, should be real nice. the ladies look real good, got some real nice roots :D im on board for this one, looking forward to watching your grow progress.

Seasons Greetings :joint:

Dime

Doyu

That is absolutely brilliant! If you were to do it again closer to the fall could you avoid having to put the lid on every day?

-Doyu

riseup

This is an awesome idea !

I might just implement this in my backyard garden, I was searching for ideas on force flowering outdoors and this just seems the easiest way.

L

Lune TNS

Awesome, gonna have to keep an eye on this for sure. Seeing how clean your cab is I think this is gonna turn out nice.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
yukon
Howzit..?? plants are looking great.. some good growth already.. And instead of a black trashbag Use a white one for reflective purposes.. Keep those girls growin cant wait till ya put the screen in and nugsz start showin up.. bbl peace..

sack

Latest posts

Latest posts