What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Josh D OG ?

G

Got 2 pick n mix fem seeds and planted one of them.First time I didn't get a sealed pack(not doing this again).Now the specimen I got is pretty lanky,strange leaves(getting better) with some crinkling.I know it is early ,but does it seem legit?

byHotXh.jpg
ZUiSFt7.jpg

Mohadib

Veteran
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's a Josh D OG. Looks pretty similar to the ones I have going right now. It's growing pretty vigorously, isn't it?

You should be in for a treat, they're pretty spot-on OG's!

G

Thanks Mohadib! :)Good to hear this!This is my first og (had some hybrids) ,had read that they have a lanky structure and this one really seems like it.Yes,the vigour is really good.Very excited to watch this one in flowering and test later!
She is in a greenhouse-like room ,so I will keep posting some pics of her as she progresses until her chop in late October I presume... :tiphat:

Mohadib

Veteran
Do that! I think a lot of people are keen to see the potential of this strain and would be happy about some pictures :)

BTW: Be prepared for some MASSIVE stretching with this one, so consider that when it comes to flowering!
If you're planning on taking clones (they might take their time to develop roots - but hang in there, eventually they'll pop out), you should also expect the clones to be A LOT more viney than the seed plants! And even faster in terms of vegging-speed ;)

G

Thanks for the info Mohadib!

Hi brother maimunji!They 're supposed to be from fem seeds,no sex signs yet.Really hope to get something like yours,looked like absolut fire!Any smoke impressions?

maimunji

Smoke josh d only 2 times and plant is potent strong stone. Need to smoke few more times to give smoke report. Need to work all day instead to smoke all day. I hate to work all day.

nickman

Veteran
I’ll be tagging along Syd, I’m really interested in this strain...

A while back I ran testers for Karma of the Josh D OG #1 x Karma’s Sour Diesel... it was one of the best strains I’ve ever ran...

I REALLY want to try her by herself, without the Sour ...!!!...

G

Maimunji lol bro :biggrin:
Hi nickman,I'm also curious to see what I'll get!
A bit more perky pose...
SXWLeWn.jpg

G

Thx Nickman! I have seen some discolourations that resemble mag deficiency so I gave some cal mag.Everything else seems ok.

maimunji

I think this girl will be serious frosty. I can see some really frosty girls in Instagram. Can't wait for summer gone to pop my whole pack. Nice job my border friend.
Yep discoloration between veins thats mag. New growth yellow. Poping with yellow tips. Burn tips thats cal.
Thats ca- on my josh.
picture.php

Yellow leaves left down same -ca.
picture.php

G

Thanks for the useful info bro! :tiphat:Wow man,your gal rocks!I will transplant mine in two weeks,I think she will go crazy stretching and no room for bending :biggrin: Will just stake her up and prey...
My first time growing a pure og,different and interesting...

Latest posts

Latest posts