What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TAG - Landing (Resource for True Aero Growing)

Status
Not open for further replies.
POD RACER said:
And Dutchgrown, don't bother PMing me with another excuse why your buddy Swimmer here gets off the hook but I'm the dick that starts it. I'm tired of dealing with both of you, let an effective administrator visit the thread that can actually uphold your site policies, obviously you are NOT the One. :weakestli

Holly shit I can't believe I actually got to use that icon... :laughing:

Man I really dont give much of a shit to read all the crap, but PLEASE show the lady of this house some RESPECT. Obviously you do not have a clue about an effective administrator because you would not talk like that to DG or any other member..period. HH

G

:ban: You are barking up the wrong tree with DG /

This is a sad story - at one time I was going to nominate this as 'thread of the year' - now it's just :beat-dead

Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.