What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

42° Guerilla Grower - outdoor 2007

T

The_Skunkist

Update ?

Update ?

So , I am a little bit tired .
It was an hard day , but this is the time for an update :kissass:

T

The_Skunkist

So the big AK47 (sativa pheno !!)

The White Russian is going well too .

Seedlings.

Seedlings and AK47

Deft

Get two birds stoned at once
Veteran
Hey man, I have terrible insomnia too, looking into hashberry from mandala for that!

T

The_Skunkist

T.doT.Toker : The sun ? The plants cause they are clones ? The way to prune them ?

caligreen : I do not understand chicken wire ? ( to tie up the plant ? )

Deft: afghani#1 is good for insomnia :))

Propoline ; Little j: Thanks a lot !

G

guest5703

chicken wire to put around the plants ya know? to protect from deers or mice...Maybe you don;t have this problem but I sure do! Can we see some piiics pleease!

T

The_Skunkist

I understand mice but not "deers" ...
I can't post more pics for the moment ! Sorry ! :)

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
8344Polyresin-Deers-01422625194.jpg

:wave:

T

The_Skunkist

:yeahthats AHHH ! FUCKING BAMBI eh ? (thanks esbe ! )

I 've definitly no problem with deers . But some with Wild PiGs !!!

G

I remember your thread from OG in the past ...

and it looks like the AK47 is ready to party again :canabis:

bonne chance :smile:

G

guest5703

Ahh so the_skunkiest you way far away from the U.S. huh? You talk about wild hogs, I pray you don't have to deal with this son of a bitch!!! I just saw footage on liveleak it's fucking crazy!!!

hahah that's an 11 year old boy who shot the pig in alabama! NUTS!!! That thing is fucking scary! Well good luck bro I can't wait to see your budshots man they are gonna be sweet! I wouldn't even try to grow in Alabama EVER...

Last edited: