What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BigHeadSeeds TrippyGorilla COCO RTW-

Hello Everyone,

First time trying big head seeds gear and thought i should post info about this strain around because I couldn't find any.. its a Gorilla Glue #4 X Big head #1 indica dom hybrid and claimed to have an above average of 25-28%THC which besides potent might result in a nice trim hash

Plants currently in early veg topped and ready for transplant in a week time:)

Setup includes LED - TOPPING - SCROG - Daily MultiFeed - COCO RTW

Toke away my friends:) hope to see you around

Transplant in a week time @ flowerooms to be scroged adapt few days and hit the switch:peacock:

Barneys farm forum don't accept new threads so i will be updating my Gorilla Zkittlez show up in here as well..

Stay high everybody:tiphat:

Attachments

• photo_2019-03-10_17-11-49.jpg
    photo_2019-03-10_17-11-49.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 19
a pleasure to have yall in.. hope to have nice plants like you did sir mr brunch! i put my trust with big head far as i can tell plants are doing good and TBH not seeing any obvious mutant leafs/growth or whatsoever that is usually common with fem seeds

M

mrghost

a pleasure to have yall in.. hope to have nice plants like you did sir mr brunch! i put my trust with big head far as i can tell plants are doing good and TBH not seeing any obvious mutant leafs/growth or whatsoever that is usually common with fem seeds

I only have fem plants from cuttings of other growers. Haven't bought a single fem seed in my life. Always reg :biggrin:

Few updates from Transplant & Screen

Gorillas room starting to filling out nicely, Plants seem to love the new Telos 008#
1st lower branches removed and plants screened, should be starting the switch in a day or two of recovering. 4Plants per tray under 300W LED - GG room goal = 100-125G/plant.

ROOTs:

TrippyGorilla Filling Out:

Overall Gorillas 1st Screen & Prune:

Stay hi my friends!:tiphat:

Attachments

• photo_2019-03-14_11-43-34.jpg
    photo_2019-03-14_11-43-34.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 21
  • photo_2019-03-16_19-50-42.jpg
    photo_2019-03-16_19-50-42.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 24
  • photo_2019-03-16_19-50-33.jpg
    photo_2019-03-16_19-50-33.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 20
Nothing much to update guys just catching up - 1st week of 12/12 recovered and starting to fill up the net. Looking forward to the J stretch :) I actually flowered a bit earlier then i usually do indoors because when I had my initial info search regarding Gorilla Zkittlez i got the impression she's a stretcher :peacock:

will post weekly updates for now:)

Attachments

• firstweekfloweringgorillas.jpg
    firstweekfloweringgorillas.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 21
I only have fem plants from cuttings of other growers. Haven't bought a single fem seed in my life. Always reg :biggrin:

Lucky you:) Rest assured it's only due to circumstances. Sometimes we can only pick out the best from the choices we been offered (especially when it's risk-free) :tiphat: