What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cannabis V Crohns

The_Vault_Cannabis_Seeds

Vendor
certificate-of.png

We're starting a new blog series where we invite one of our followers to write about their positive experiences with Cannabis. Our goal is to help push the legalise Cannabis movement forward and break down stigma's. In this first post, we have a blog from Giancarlo in London, who tells us his story about how Cannabis helped with his Chron's disease.

http://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/Cannabis-Seeds-News/cannabis-vs-crohns-giancarlos-story

I hope you get something from reading it.

Gary
#TeamVault

Spaventa

Veteran
My friend has Crohns and tells me that the therapeutic value for it is strain dependant. Some help, some don’t. Amnesia Core cut is by far the best medicine for it he has found to date. Perhaps the cannabinoid profile of that clone would provide guidance as to what the key is.
Maybe someone has that analysis to share?

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
I have found not only "one size does not fit all" and even strains that are suitable for some, may not contain the right medicine for you.

Gry

Powerful and compelling story, best of wishes to Giancarlo, and those who support his efforts.