What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Farmers Markets

Asiatica

Anyone know about any good and reputable farmers market type functions in California?
Would love to see what people are smoking and growing in the United States capital for cannabis.:tiphat:

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We have secret shesh’s around here, not really farmers market but a place for peeps that don’t have all the crazy licenses they make you get to sell their stuff. It’s fun to check out.

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
We have secret shesh’s around here, not really farmers market but a place for peeps that don’t have all the crazy licenses they make you get to sell their stuff. It’s fun to check out.
Now that sounds amazing :) maybe if everything goes well we go check it out sooner than anyone would have ever guessed :huggg: .. flight to San Francisco is on october 16th and I'll stay until november 16th. My 40th birthday so had to make this happen finally. Edit: jeeeezzzz less than two weeks and Im there.. been 15 years since my last visit.