What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

strains that give exceptionally clear headed highs

St. Phatty

Often the "clear high" comes from background stuff.

Like eating a nutritious diet, so when your brain gets fired up with Cannabis, it has all the chemicals (from your food and water) that it needs to operate.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this is also strain known to make some people very anxious.
Nervous, high Psycoactivity is not good for all

Better to have a hybrid. Often times, sativas make people who are depressed/anxious more so. A good 60:40 sat:ind is good for many.

EastFortRock

Anyone find a clear head Indica? Everyone talks about a clear up high. How about a clear head with a relaxing, calm you down high? My last thing I grew has a body buzz without messing with your head. Clear minded but total body buzz. Too bad someone gave me seeds and didn’t know the genetics.

Easy7

Veteran
SSH is rarely ripe enough on the street with such a long flowering time.

Any strain can get couch if flowered long enough.

I'm more into the stupor strains as these are anti-psychotic. They really allow some deep thought.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Anyone find a clear head Indica? Everyone talks about a clear up high. How about a clear head with a relaxing, calm you down high? My last thing I grew has a body buzz without messing with your head. Clear minded but total body buzz. Too bad someone gave me seeds and didn’t know the genetics.

Hillbilly armour from RD. Got a clone from a friend a few years back. Numbed the body from head to toe. But left the mind in tact. No crash or sleepy. The cut I had threw a just enough naners before harvest that I only ran her a few times. Have not seen seeds for sale since then either.