What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bubba Kush x PCK

Mountainkush

Glad you found a nice chunky one with the fruity terps. I know mine has a wonderful smell too and it kinda surprised me at the end. Came out of nowhere the last week. The lemon menthol sounds like a better way to describe the Mr Cleen scent and seems similar to a green pck. Can’t wait for this one to dry.
Hope yours finishes up nicely for ya.

Last edited:

Sensumhor

This is my beautyfull bubba x pck groowing outdoor, almost starting flowering.
I grew pure pck few years ago and the phenotype doesn't look like pure pck, so i thing is more bubba influence pheno.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2020-07-28 at 16.36.12 (1).jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-07-28 at 16.36.12 (1).jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 73
  • WhatsApp Image 2020-07-28 at 16.36.13.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-07-28 at 16.36.13.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 80
  • WhatsApp Image 2020-07-28 at 16.36.11 (1).jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-07-28 at 16.36.11 (1).jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 76
  • WhatsApp Image 2020-07-28 at 16.36.11 (2).jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-07-28 at 16.36.11 (2).jpg
    131 KB · Views: 83
  • WhatsApp Image 2020-07-28 at 16.36.11.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-07-28 at 16.36.11.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 90

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome Sensumhor :)

Thanks for sharing yours, her structure is indeed much more closer to Bubba Kush mother rather than purple PCK 2002. Best wishes for the flowering!

This is my beautyfull bubba x pck groowing outdoor, almost starting flowering.
I grew pure pck few years ago and the phenotype doesn't look like pure pck, so i thing is more bubba influence pheno.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Mountainkush,

You are right, yours looks like a green PCK pheno more than anything, the lemony cleaning product comes from the PCK side (Malawi x PCK is a good example of this), it's amazing the wide range of terpene profiles that PCK can produce in hybrids.

Glad you found a nice chunky one with the fruity terps. I know mine has a wonderful smell too and it kinda surprised me at the end. Came out of nowhere the last week. The lemon menthol sounds like a better way to describe the Mr Cleen scent and seems similar to a green pck. Can’t wait for this one to dry.
Hope yours finishes up nicely for ya.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Wow kamyo! :D Very very nice individual and very well grown, well done! ;)

Big yielding purple phenos like yours are the ones i would select in clone form to further use, a bit like the one in my first pic in the first post of this thread.

Here's an update of my girl. No, the picture didn't get rotated; she's growing sideways on account of the massive weight of the buds. She's a pretty stocky plant, but she's definitely top heavy. I'm guessing about 7 weeks here, with 1.5 to go
View Image
View Image

Mountainkush

Hi Mountainkush,

You are right, yours looks like a green PCK pheno more than anything, the lemony cleaning product comes from the PCK side (Malawi x PCK is a good example of this), it's amazing the wide range of terpene profiles that PCK can produce in hybrids.

Tried a sample last night that was almost dry in my vaporizer and don’t notice the lemon anymore. That was just when I touched the resin but now that it’s drying all I’m getting is a nice light sour mango scent and taste that is very enjoyable. It’s got quite a kick to it too. Can’t wait to try this again after I few weeks of curing.

kamyo

Veteran
Here she is at almost 8 weeks, more or less. As always, I didn't write down when she went into flower, but I think it was June 10. I was hoping to take her this weekend, but she might need to go a bit longer. Took a small branch to dry today to get an idea of what she's like. Can't wait for her to be done.
picture.php

picture.php

Fronk

Here she is at almost 8 weeks, more or less. As always, I didn't write down when she went into flower, but I think it was June 10. I was hoping to take her this weekend, but she might need to go a bit longer. Took a small branch to dry today to get an idea of what she's like. Can't wait for her to be done.
View Image
View Image

Outstanding Kamyo :dance013:
That’s going to be delicious.

Sensumhor

Hi,
She is in mid flowering with a very beautiful indica structure.

Attachments

• IMG-20200901-WA0043.jpg
    IMG-20200901-WA0043.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG-20200901-WA0035.jpg
    IMG-20200901-WA0035.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG-20200901-WA0038.jpg
    IMG-20200901-WA0038.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG-20200901-WA0039.jpg
    IMG-20200901-WA0039.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG-20200901-WA0040.jpg
    IMG-20200901-WA0040.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG-20200901-WA0033.jpg
    IMG-20200901-WA0033.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG-20200901-WA0032.jpg
    IMG-20200901-WA0032.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG-20200901-WA0030.jpg
    IMG-20200901-WA0030.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG-20200901-WA0041.jpg
    IMG-20200901-WA0041.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 93

Varelse

Bubba kush x PCK

Bubba kush x PCK

Fisrt of all, many thanks to Ace Seeds for this wonderfull work that I'm enyoing a lot!

I've been wanting for a while to show some images of this lovely indica. I have already harvested most of the plant a few days ago.

Very vigorous growth and ramificacion, i only did a little bondage with the plant to make it small.

Varelse

Terpenes!

Terpenes!

The terpenes i found delight me since they make you want to eat the plant, is my favorite in terms of aromas this season for now... To me is hard to explain it, but i can say is not earthy and cured, but instead a little floral. But i have keep trying it because is not a simple aroma, in fact to me very complex but very loud and palatable.

Varelse

In the sixth week she i noticed a important reflowering when i thought she was about to finish and whent to the past eigth week. Didn't find any mold and was very very resistant to every plage. To me very easy to grow, the only thing i notice is that in the last weeks the weight of the buds make a lot of braches to turn horizontaly.

bubba pck - will get some more pics as she finishes this week...getting a little pinkish and smelling like a rose ...literally ! :biggrin:

View Image

I have a Ace FEM in my grow about 2.5 weeks in. At the first hard stem the seedling had a bright red stem. I asked Dubi about it and he said to send him pics further into flower.

I have been all over this site tryin to determine this and a bunch of other plants my mom started from Ace gear I had grown/ bread in the past that were un labeled ( due to my mom not labeling/ sorting them)

I am currently crossing a Male Snow Moon to every female I have and even a few non Ace outdoor plants I was gifted. All Indica's I can only remember one= rotten banana OG.

If you have grown Kushes or Afganni/ Pakastani Skunks before you know the smell is unique.

Today I have been smelling the kush all day( about week 3.5-4.

Then tonight I was smelling plants and the Ace Fem aka #21 ( dubbed Buddah Cup by my mom) has a smell of kush coming off of it. I then brushed up against it and got a sweet , rose like smell.

This plant hated being bent. Branches are really thick and hardy, nut very brittle and easy to snap.
So far at 18 days it is behind the Black Domina x Erd Prt but ahead of the PCK x KC I back crossed. Also very minimal stretch. taller then BD but longer node length.

I have grown PCKxKC alot so this seems to be the Bubba Kush pheno if ai had to guess. Unless Dubi has any idea what other strains smell skunky like a kush.

It smells exactly like the outdoor Kushes I have rn. They aren't in the same place. The smell is so similar. Hence why I am guessing a Kush.

The leaf stems are red and I decided to look on here.

dubi, is the PCK used in this cross one of the purple phenos in that line?

PCK seems like it would be a great strain to breed with if you want to add some mold resistance, but maintain Indica traits in a cross.

My PcK x Kc is literally powder mildew proof inside if you have a proper airflow. PCK will thrive where Other plants will be covered in PM.

Latest posts

Latest posts