What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Taskenti

Carraxe

Veteran
Some pictures of the five Taskenti 2012 I have. I have just put them in 3l pots to get ready to flower in some days. I'm also going to top them, I remember them growing a lot. I've already sort some females, and I think that there males as well.

Branchy stinky bushes, they are about 40 cm tall.

Cheers

Carraxe

Veteran
A male Taskenti 2012. Finally I got 3 females and two males.

It's been flowering for two and a half weeks and flowers are appearing everywhere. I'll use both males for crossing, but the other one isn't that advanced, since I took him out of the tent as soon as I noticed it was a male.

Cheers

Carraxe

Veteran
A couple of days ago I took a lot of flowers from that male (2012 F2) and pollinated a plant that had been flowering for three weeks. This was a cut of my special original selected Taskenti mom. Today the pistils are brown all around the plant, so I'll get a good amount of seeds.

Probably a backcross will get us plants very similar to my mom, but it is something I have to test. I keep clones of all the 5 plants from that line, 2 males and 3 females, just in case.

I have to test the 2005 line yet, but I plan to use the males as well and select in the offspring. It is a pity they didn't make any flower yet, because they are outside the tent and the temps are quite cold. I hope I can make some place in the tent and put them there for some days, to induce faster flowering.

Cheers

Carraxe

Veteran
I've got some pictures of the 2005 Taskentis I'd like to link. But there is an active censorship when linking to c a n n a b i s c a f e.n e t, so I'll wait

Carraxe

Veteran
Taskenti 2005.

Pollinated Taskenti GZ

Does anyone know why this page doesn't link to where I put my images? The ones uploaded to ICMag are garbage

Cheers

hello

was a pleasure to read infos about taskenti

i was invited at kaiki's house one day to speak (in 2005).at the end he offered me taskenti x mazar e sharif (real seed company ) ,and others crosses

i had around 30 seeds so i was able to find a lot of genetic expressions in this cross .

i will not talk about the mazar phenos .not the point here .

pure taskenti phenos were awesome ,all greys ,very kush plant ,low density buds ,but extremely resinous ,and buds very good size .impressionnante effecto :) i loved it .i still think to taskenti from time to time .

i would love to grow it again but not bred with mazar ,in pure form .

continue the good work ;) see you

Last edited:

Carraxe

Veteran
Thanks for the support. I believe this weed is so special that needs some work of preservation, that's why I'm in.

Cheers

Carraxe

Veteran
I have 3 2012 F2 females and one from 2005 flowering at about 6 weeks. I can say they are very similar and all of them have started to pack a lot of resing. All of them look very good, I'll try to take some pictures. I'm pleased I saved some seeds.

The females from these lines are a good first approximation to the real value of the males I'm going to use for breeding. By now, they rock.

Cheers

Carraxe

Veteran
Some pictures of the Taskenti lines. They are all about 6 weeks in flower.

First of all, the 2005 female. Tall, strong, dark leaved, shiny with resin, impressing:

It is the only female I got in 13 plants. The good thing is that this female is that good, probably the males I got are good as well.

And one of the females of the 2012 line. They are picky with nutrients, I got some burnt leaves. Looks a little slower, but buds are hard rock, juicy and appetising.

Cheers

G

Really beautiful man! :)

Just a question because I got a little mixed up.You have another line from 2005 except the s1?I thought the 2005 were s1 and now I read about males :biggrin: so I got confused,hehe...

Rock on! :tiphat:

Carraxe

Veteran
Really beautiful man! :)

Just a question because I got a little mixed up.You have another line from 2005 except the s1?I thought the 2005 were s1 and now I read about males :biggrin: so I got confused,hehe...

Rock on! :tiphat:
It was labeled as S1 but it wasn't a S1: I got a lot of males. I was worried the label was totally wrong but I can say it is definitely Taskenti. I guess it is an F1, but I'll wait to test the female to make any conclusion.

Cheers

Carraxe

Veteran
I forgot to post some pictures of the males I am using to pollinate my Taskenti mom. These are some males from the 2005 line. I've already used this one and other one, but I have several different cuts to test. I'll try to use as many as possible, I've got near a dozen.

I can't say how much time they've been flowering, since I took them out of the tent and they were outdoors quite a lot of time. Their growth was affected and they were growing very slowly.

Cheers

Carraxe

Veteran
Female Taskenti 2005 at near 8 weeks. Stems smell strong, but buds are hard as rock, sticky, and when rubbed they smell very subtle like dried fruit and nuts.

Very nice plant. I've seen a couple of red pistils, very rare, but they are too little to be seen on the pic.

Cheers

Carraxe

Veteran
I am going to cut this plant. It is the selected cut. It's been completely pollinated 8 weeks ago and the seeds are well matured. The male I used was one from the 2012 run.

This other Taskenti clone has been pollinated by the other male from the 2012 run. Pollination was just 4 weeks ago, so I'll have to wait a while before harvest. I didn't pollinate the whole plant, so I'll have some deadly Taskenti buds with 14 weeks. As always, bud is hard as rock.

Cheers

Carraxe

Veteran
I made an account in the seed bay. And I sent them a mail last week. Still no answer.

G

Also heard that things are pretty dead in the Bay in the last few months... .Looks like you did a great repro Carraxe!Congrats!

Carraxe

Veteran
The pollination with the other different males was a success. This is the selected Taskenti mom pollinated with the #3 2012 male:

Most of the seeds look dark and mature.

This is the same Taskenti clone pollinated with pollen from two different males from the 2005 run.

In a couple of months I will grow plants coming from all the different males to compare. I am going to keep the 2005 and 2012 lines separately. We have been smoking the females from these seeds after some cure. Killer herb, my friends just fall down slept in a moment, love them.

And good news: two of the plants from the 2005 line that I though were males, happened to be females. I got them wrong because of the hard branching they have in the internodes, that make them look like male preflowers. It is nice I saved all the plants I had.

Everything is going great. :peacock:
Cheers