What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Green House Seeds Reviews?

Husky Jackal

Very Neat Monster
Veteran
again though the clue is in the rez post ................... feminizing a plant will not give you a carbon copy of the mother plant that made it !............ that's common knowlage , it will be a mix up of the plants that actually made the bubba kush which are .................................. no one really knows lol
So why Verdant Green's Bubba Kush S1 kicks ass ?

growhi

So why Verdant Green's Bubba Kush S1 kicks ass ?

again what are you basing this on ? ............. you could only really say that if you had grown out a decent number of each and compeered them ,

one person grows out 5 fems of vg's bubba gets a nice plant !
another person grows out 5 fems of gh bubba doesnt find a nice plant !

what does that actually mean ? ................ it means nothing !

iv seen allot of posts saying gh bubba is kick ass ?? .............. its all pretty meaningless, its just selective reading , read all the good reports its stella ,read the bad ones its junk , without a real experiment its hard to really say !

i think we need more people doing comparison threads here on ic mag , it wasn't really possible before with the tou ................... but now its a free and open forum its the perfect place to do them i say !
a forum member attempted a gh vs mr nice grow out on the gh fourm but it all went pear shaped in a epic fail ! ............. respect though for trying we need more like him/her

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
cali connections pre98 kills ghs all day long...VG`s shit is SICK and gets the job done..

growhi-I have the pre98 bubba...plenty of bubba out here on the west...REAL BUBBA! Do some research yourself. You will see where I get my conclusions. Let`s see,I am testing a bubba cross for karma right now. I have a friend not far from me with the katsu cut,I have 10 Peyote Purple from Cannabiogen..I have grown PLENTY OF BUBBA..better yet,how much real bubba have you grown?

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
thought this was ghs reviews, not mns advertising?

ANY review on ghs on this site is gonna bring out the war. I am not advertising SHIT..just saying...all this talk is cheap. Lets grow some shit and see what`s really there. Plants speak volumes!

growhi

cali connections pre98 kills ghs all day long...VG`s shit is SICK and gets the job done..

growhi-I have the pre98 bubba...plenty of bubba out here on the west...REAL BUBBA! Do some research yourself. You will see where I get my conclusions. Let`s see,I am testing a bubba cross for karma right now. I have a friend not far from me with the katsu cut,I have 10 Peyote Purple from Cannabiogen..I have grown PLENTY OF BUBBA..better yet,how much real bubba have you grown?

lol ....... im talking about how you come up with these wild all consuming statements like 'cali connections pre98 kills ghs all day long...VG`s shit is SICK and gets the job done..'

what are you basing this on ? a 5 pack of gh bubba ? a 10 pack ?

having grown the real bubba only means you know what your looking for , it does not mean your crazy assumptions have any merit !

like the example i give just coz someone found something good in pack A .................. but didnt in pack B ................. you cant draw much from that ,

just look on this fourm there are people who have grown it saying gh bubba is killer ?

does that mean it is ?

a bubba cross would actually be more consistent in my view , coz would be a f1 ....... so would get phenos that are like both parents

Pollypak

I loathe the soap opera around this seed bank, but just for the record, i got 5 feminised himalaya gold seeds in 2007 free with a spanish magazine. I kept them on their original package until i grew them in 2010. All five sprouted, all ended up being healthy females, no issues whatsoever. One of them was particularly resinous and sticky, a very visually appealing hash plant with nice taste and an incredible effect not much unlike getting a massage on the back plus the need to rub oneself against anything or anybody. Some conspiracies say they give away the really good seeds as freebies so people want to buy more.

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
Damn green house seeds is brain washing people lol

Don't get me wrong ghs bubba is sone really tastey shit ..but that's not bubba Kush ..it grows like bubba almost and has that no branch thick canopy ..but that's not a pure bubba Kush EVEN if it started as one in the beginning

Ghs bubba says bubble gum x ?? ..THEY TELL U CLEARLY lol

This argument is kind of pointless ..anybody that has smoked real PURE bubba wouldn't be vouching for ghs bubba ..

P.s. most seed pack s1s are sold in 3packs 5 packs and mostly ..if u have to grow more than 5 s1s to find something REMOTELY similar to the original offering ..don't u think that is a problem ???

growhi

Damn green house seeds is brain washing people lol

Don't get me wrong ghs bubba is sone really tastey shit ..but that's not bubba Kush ..it grows like bubba almost and has that no branch thick canopy ..but that's not a pure bubba Kush EVEN if it started as one in the beginning

Ghs bubba says bubble gum x ?? ..THEY TELL U CLEARLY lol

This argument is kind of pointless ..anybody that has smoked real PURE bubba wouldn't be vouching for ghs bubba ..

P.s. most seed pack s1s are sold in 3packs 5 packs and mostly ..if u have to grow more than 5 s1s to find something REMOTELY similar to the original offering ..don't u think that is a problem ???

you contradict your self in the same post lol

Don't get me wrong ghs bubba is sone really tastey shit ..but that's not bubba Kush ..it grows like bubba almost and has that no branch thick canopy .

then you say

the only point im makeing in there are posts from people saying gh bubba is 'sick' and 'da shit ' .................. you have to look at things even handedly

same as there are lots of posts about cali connections offerings saying there wack there crap there fakes ect ect

you cant just make wild assumptions saying its shit its not real bubba without some real evidence , not just assumption and a few opinions .................... and no one even knows what the real bubba is , there is about 5 diff story's on these fourms ................... it probably is bubblegum x kush lol

i want a comparison thread !!

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
^^ you sir are confused ..

How did I contradict myself ? Do u kno hat that means ??
Because I said it grows like bubba ALMOST ?? And it's tastey ?? Piffffff lol

How many cannabis plants grow alike ?? I can see why someone canbe VISUALY FOOLED if THEY NEVER grown real bubba ..BC IT doesn't branch like real bubba and has a thick canopy

Now to the 2nd part of my "contradiction" ..YOU SAID GROWING OUT A 10 PACK MEANS NOTHING' ??
If I pop 5 Cali buba bx and get 1 plant that's like the clone I'm happy
If I pop 5 verdant greens bubba s1s and get 1 plant that's like the clone I'm happy
If I pop 5 ghs bubba and NONE OF THEM resemble the clone should I be happy ??

If that's real bubba why do I need to pop 20 s1s to find it ?? That's just wrong #s DON'T LIE
When do u say to urself THIS AIN'T BUBBA ? After the 300th s1 ? Hahahahah

I think YOU SHOULD do the comparison
The only people who think ghs bubba is real bubba bc they NEVER HAD real bubba lol

P.s the evidence is in the PLANT lol ..I grew where else do u find ur evidence ?? Lol

growhi

^^ you sir are confused ..

How did I contradict myself ? Do u kno hat that means ??
Because I said it grows like bubba ALMOST ?? And it's tastey ?? Piffffff lol

How many cannabis plants grow alike ?? I can see why someone canbe VISUALY FOOLED if THEY NEVER grown real bubba ..BC IT doesn't branch like real bubba and has a thick canopy

Now to the 2nd part of my "contradiction" ..YOU SAID GROWING OUT A 10 PACK MEANS NOTHING' ??
If I pop 5 Cali buba bx and get 1 plant that's like the clone I'm happy
If I pop 5 verdant greens bubba s1s and get 1 plant that's like the clone I'm happy
If I pop 5 ghs bubba and NONE OF THEM resemble the clone should I be happy ??

If that's real bubba why do I need to pop 20 s1s to find it ?? That's just wrong #s DON'T LIE
When do u say to urself THIS AIN'T BUBBA ? After the 300th s1 ? Hahahahah

I think YOU SHOULD do the comparison
The only people who think ghs bubba is real bubba bc they NEVER HAD real bubba lol

P.s the evidence is in the PLANT lol ..I grew where else do u find ur evidence ?? Lol

you contradicted your self , you praised it in one breath and said its sorta like bubba !

then in the next breath implyed you have to grow out more than 5 to find anything like bubba !

and it is meaningless !

so lets say another person has an experience like this !

pops 5 Cali buba bx and gets 0 plant that's like the clone hes un happy
pops 5 verdant greens bubba s1s and get 0 plants that's like the clone hes unhappy
pops 5 ghs bubba and gets 1or 2 plants like the clone ??

then gh bubba is da shit manggg lol

and i get my evidence by comparison , but even then i understand its not dogma! its just one persons experience !

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
only read OP, heres my thoughts on GHS

i read alot around town about them, and honestly i kinda didnt like alot of what i heard and read. but at some point i wanted to try some new things, got one of the ind/sat mix pack. five beans, two sativas (hawaiian and arjans 1) and three indica, great white shark or whatever it is, church, and cheese.

gave the two sativas to a friend with more headroom. havent heard about them since. i popped the three indicas myself. the shark never did anything. it was a beast of a pink seed. the other two, cheese and church, came up fine. vegged great. plenty strong and quick too. flowered them out, the cheese ended up being pretty large. great flavor and taste. i like it better than my previous cheeseplant, from dinafem. the church (which btw is 70% sativa according to them, not indica dom. like op suggested) came out with rock hard nugs that have a noticeable pick me up. i kept both plants for more testing. that is pretty decent for me, i figure ive sorted hundreds of seeds and i was surprised at how good these two single femmed beans were. hopefully ill be running the greenhouse cheese next to the exodus cut soon, im looking forward to it. anyway, my two cents. heres some pics.

cheese
picture.php

church
picture.php

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
lol ....... im talking about how you come up with these wild all consuming statements like 'cali connections pre98 kills ghs all day long...VG`s shit is SICK and gets the job done..'

what are you basing this on ? a 5 pack of gh bubba ? a 10 pack ?

having grown the real bubba only means you know what your looking for , it does not mean your crazy assumptions have any merit !

like the example i give just coz someone found something good in pack A .................. but didnt in pack B ................. you cant draw much from that ,

just look on this fourm there are people who have grown it saying gh bubba is killer ?

does that mean it is ?

a bubba cross would actually be more consistent in my view , coz would be a f1 ....... so would get phenos that are like both parents

I have grown 6 cc bubba and 2 of them were just like the clone. I did not have to grow out 439768923476897 packs to find it...the bitch was in there. I have seen VG`s and I will be damned...ALL of those looked like the bubba. VG did a fantastic job! Not only that,but his s1 sold out RIGHT AWAY. I am sure there are happy growers all over this forum with a cut from his seeds that they are happy to call bubba kush..cuz that is what it is. Like silverhazefiend said..you should not have to grow out 4962946 s1 to find that gem. I think if I have to spend an astronomical amount on s1 seeds then that breeder has a serious fucking problem.

You also say "having grown the real bubba only means you know what your looking for , it does not mean your crazy assumptions have any merit!".....I do know what to look for and ghs bubba DOES NOT HAVE IT AT ALL!!!!!!!! I have not grown their bubba but I have seen it...IT IS NOT REAL BUBBA!

ghs bubba-Of course it is gonna be tasty,it has bubblegum in it. BG is some TASTY herb and would surely add flavor to anything......I actually bought a pack of ghs bubba when it came out. With the intent to run it side by side CC bubba bx..but when I saw the lineage I figured there is no point in doing so...those are 2 diff sets of seeds with 2 diff genetic backgrounds. Sure,plants may have certain traits(smells,leaf structure etc..)that look the same but that in no way means they are related or even have the same genetic code. Also,u never answered me...how much bubba have you grown? I am talking REAL bubba not ghs!

mr.brunch

Veteran
i wil say, ssh grew lovely. took 12 wk, tall sativa christmas trees. very up high, hazey taste.
slh - nice plants, lemon candy, some variation in structure... not a good yielder.
big bang - nice skunky plants, relatively short most the same in appearance, but found a slightly open structure one that smelt and tasted like a dream. you could almost chew the smoke.
white rhino - short dense 9 wk smothered in resin bit too heavy of a smoke for my taste. needs good cure.
hawaiian snow - boom! strong sativa high! different taste and smell to almost anything else. winner.
himalaya gold - big trees. mild, relaxing smoke. would love it outdoors if i lived somewhere nice.
gh cheese - not one of my favorites, sweet, did not find any cheese here
lemon skunk - very lemony, reliable 9 wk average smoke people like this one.
my half-assed reviews, hope they help.

I was thinking of buying El Nino seeds from GHS for my next grow but after reading all this... Maybe I should go for Trainwreck. Anybody got any experience with El Nino?

Get La Nina (Mr Nice), bred by the original breeder, Shantibaba. The Greenhouse version does not compare. I got my pack from the Mr Nice auction for 39 Euro! (50 USD) for 23 seeds!

I like getting both male & female plants, but to each his own. I know for some medical growers prefer all females because of plant numbers. Heard good things about the super Lemon haze though lot of pretty pics on this forum

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
SLH is great. I have grown it in the past and I have seen others get fantastic phenos. 5LG got nasty results. SLH is the best release they have had in years...period!