What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Post Your winner males!

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Homemade male isolation chamber from the thrift store. Cost: $10
picture.php

Light and palstic covering Home Depot/Hydro Shop: $5
picture.php

Crazy stincky male with great flower density from the partner in crime: Free
picture.php

Making tons of killer seeds with the pollen this guy loves spewing? Priceless!!!
This guy is almost done and has been at it for a few weeks now. Another day or two and hes outro. All I can say is stinky stinky stinky!!!

TGT

Tom 'Green' Thumb
Veteran
Is a male that shows multiple male pollen sacks without light going under 20 hours a good male to use, or if an auto flowerer, not good? I don't know 100 percent if he is an auto flowerer, or just showing his sex quiet forcefully? There is quiet a lot of pods, but probably more when triggered. Any suggestions on if I should use him or not? It's a male BG and I have never seen one flower so much before without lowering the light regime.

TGT

T

Toes.

Karma Genetics SSSDH (ojd) x Jack Herer #22

This guy smells like grapefruit. Kinda sour.

picture.php

picture.php

cooling in the rose garden.

G

guest3871

BluegarssToker, That male looks like he is spewing radioactive sperm.

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
male from indica dom. SWT #4 ibl from SOTF, (male pictured earlier in this thread)
early flower (2 weeks)
picture.php

BigCaliPuma

Here is my TGA Subcool Qrazy Train male. I cut the top colas off and hang them upside down over a plate and leave them over night to drop their pollen on it. give them a little shake in the morning. then cut the pollen with DJ shorts 10:1 flour technique and put it in the freezer. got about 5 grams of cut pollen that way.

IMG_0703.jpg

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Had and used a few males in my time....nice thread...its always kewl to see both sides of a coin....keep rollin
FOE20

Attachments

• GKrushMale_09-25-08.jpg
    GKrushMale_09-25-08.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 26
  • WK1Mbeye_08-09-12.jpg
    WK1Mbeye_08-09-12.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 30
  • LAConMaleHead_04-17-08.jpg
    LAConMaleHead_04-17-08.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 26
  • LAConfFanLeaf_04-27-08.jpg
    LAConfFanLeaf_04-27-08.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 35
  • DPDxBRmale1_10-16.jpg
    DPDxBRmale1_10-16.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 27
  • OrtegaMaleFull_07-21-08.jpg
    OrtegaMaleFull_07-21-08.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 30
  • NTO-malefull_11-15-08.jpg
    NTO-malefull_11-15-08.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 28
  • OrtMale1_10-02-12.jpg
    OrtMale1_10-02-12.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 26
A

Alfred

I love the way people treat their female plants like princesses and have them looking all pretty, and the way they bend and abuse their male plants like the degenerate scum that they are. :biglaugh:

Just kidding. (but not really)

RasJay727

Nice, i used a fast flowering extra stinking L.A. Con male to pollinate some herijuana,chiesel,ladycane, and killingkush this summer. You know L.A. Con is gonna make killer crosses...peace