What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

strains for gastrointestinal/digestive problems

Iffy

Nil Illegitimus Carburundum
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Stomach pain

Stomach pain

Hi,
There's some sound advice on this thread - every day's a lesson right!

I'm informed that; Citral Kush (NL) is good for relieving cramps and stomach pain, as is Hindu Kush and Nepalese Jam.

Hope you find a solution to your discomfort soon friend.
Regards,
Iffy :tiphat:

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
Hello Smoke_A_Lot, sorry to hear of your struggles. I personally don't have GI related issues but have a friend who was in out out of the hospital most of his life with Crohn's disease. It's been a long time since I talked to him last but a while back he mentioned that Kush varieties gave him relief. He didn't name any strains in particular so I'm guessing he was referring to Indicas in general since he wasn't a strain snob. Last I heard he was still having issues so it obviously wasn't a cure but provided some relief.

I'm hoping that you feel better soon and find something that will improve your quality of life.