What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cloning in Energized Water!

OXOSSI

Here is an experiment I performed on two clones of Basil. Basil clones rapidly and grows fast.
There are no chemical ingredients in either container, hower, one has water with an altered frequency (guess which).
I am in the process of repeating and expanding this experiment to Cannabis because it is simply hard to believe that there is NOTHING (only water molecules) in solution. This could revolutionize plant growing. I am experimenting with germination and pest determent (aphids, fungus, ants) with success also. See for yourself...

Last edited:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
thats really interesting, how do you energize the water again? is this the thing where you wish good things on the water and charge it with your karmic energy? please elaborate more on what the ____ you are talking about, lol? i love doing tests on my cloning. i have it down to 95% rooted inside 10 days using the small plugs, if i can get more roots faster i want to know :D

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
Cloning in water:

picture.php

Sam's Thunk, works every time, up to 10 days.

OXOSSI

I will give the secret out - it is homeopathy. I am willing to give out a couple of samples if folks would test it on clones and germination and the other sample for aphids and bugs. Third for ants.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Why not test it yourself? Maybe show a side by side with cannabis?
BTW, I searched "energized water" on youtube and recomendations following that search are crazy, filled with nonscience and useless bullshit. I want to belive, but I think this is just some snake oil type bs.

Only Ornamental

Spiritually inspired agnostic mad scientist
Veteran
Why is the water in the right jar turbid?
Did you dump some pills/globules into it? Or is it the left one which contains 'magic' water?
If you added homoeopathy it means that you put some sort of carrier (usually lactose, xylitol, or ethanol) into it. Did you add the same amount of non-potentised carrier into your control jar? At least ethanol and xylitol affect plant metabolism... I didn't bother to look at the effect of lactose on plants yet.

GoatCheese

Veteran
The chemical bond in water between Oxygen and Hydrogen is one of the most easiest to break and it recombines in nature very easily too. This give rise to charges.
Oceans, streams and rivers have been "energizing water" for quite some time now and there's nothing unscientific about it, but alot of pseudo-science is involved with the topic.

Go to YouTube and watch some of the lectures/documentaries about the discoveries of Victor Schauberger
..interesting stuff about water etc.

Also check out water cavitation
:)

D3pthCharg3

I have read of experiments where a underwater speaker emits tones of 432 hz that definitely increase root mass, according to the experimenter. I have not replicated it...

OXOSSI

1 globule of high dilution per liter, now I am repeating the experiment with a placebo lactose globule to verify. There is a large amount of publications on plant homeopathy and it does wonders with the large plants, I ve tried it. In hydroponics I can only imagine.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Water always rotates counterclockwise when it's energized in the northern hemisphere. You do have to push the handle first.

The chemical bond in water between Oxygen and Hydrogen is one of the most easiest to break and it recombines in nature very easily too. This give rise to charges.
Oceans, streams and rivers have been "energizing water" for quite some time now and there's nothing unscientific about it, but alot of pseudo-science is involved with the topic.

Go to YouTube and watch some of the lectures/documentaries about the discoveries of Victor Schauberger
..interesting stuff about water etc.

Also check out water cavitation
:)

There is a sweet documentary on Schauberger I watched last night cause of this post. Super cool, especially cause I have a minor in hydrology. It's nice to see this guy going super in detail to forestry. I wish I got my B.S. in Forestry rather than Soil Science some times. It's definitely a more complete picture.

But if we take this to the logical conclusion, shouldn't you be cloning in cycling water than? Not "energized water" which has reached the same end equillibrium point as the "regular water"

OXOSSI

You should dig deeper Hermen!

Plant homeopathy is the word I should have used. Homeopathic Globules transfer the information to the water (which I then consider energized). The dilutions are beyond Avogadros number, therefore there is only vibration in water. Or as Tesla would put it, standing waves that most likely activate (suppress) plant genes.

What is the chemical or physical nature of the homeopathic globules that transfer information? Or does the physical agitation simply reorient the molecules to a more beneficial structure and function?

GoatCheese

Veteran
There is a sweet documentary on Schauberger I watched last night cause of this post. Super cool, especially cause I have a minor in hydrology. It's nice to see this guy going super in detail to forestry. I wish I got my B.S. in Forestry rather than Soil Science some times. It's definitely a more complete picture.

Yea, it's absolutely mind blowing stuff!
Did you watch the lecture which goes on about Schauberger's discoveries on farming and plant crops? ..Like we shouldn't use steel/iron plows, cause these fukk up the natural ionization of the soil and then nute up-take for plants. According to Schauberger phosphor copper (was it?) plows are better.

No wonder Nazis forced him to work for them

Yea, it's absolutely mind blowing stuff!
Did you watch the lecture which goes on about Schauberger's discoveries on farming and plant crops? ..Like we shouldn't use steel/iron plows, cause these fukk up the natural ionization of the soil and then nute up-take for plants. According to Schauberger phosphor copper (was it?) plows are better.

No wonder Nazis forced him to work for them

Flat earthers blow your mind as well, rube?

Maybe OO can confirm the significance of loony mcloonersons contribution to science.

Viktor Schauberger was an Austrian forest caretaker, naturalist, pseudoscientist,