What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mega 120k watt warehouse grow

medicalmj

Veteran
Nutes are so over hyped. I used 2 part europonic (same company as ionic) for years w rockwool and had ridiculous yields. No other additives. I also used a co2 burner by green air. If you go back and reread your bio book you'll recall ALL plant mass is from inorganic carbon. Nutes are not "plant food" like what we think of when we think about food we eat. So ionic, GH I've used both but currently use 3 part GH and that's all you really need. Sure add a lil koolbloom or seaweed (flora+) to aid, but all these additives (which weren't avail. back in the day) are hyped. Just my 2 cents...

Avinash.Miles You are my hero!!:greenstars: that was a super crop!
**please excuse the vulgarity, but it cannot be expressed any other way***
The biggest op I've ever seen ran 6- 600s using 4 aero 60 units, granted its not a huge op but that had me tucking my pecker in my waist band.:pimp3:
But GOOD GRAVY US NAVY man!! 120kw:respect: of fucking sexy shit has the mental pussy in my brain dripping.
I just got my hands on the bluedream cut from cali, its migrated up north to WA via close friend. (Yes Cali, if you're tired of blue dream Washington will be glad to welcome it with loving and open arms n vapor bowls) supposedly the market is flooded with BD down there, but I wouldn't know, as I don't live there.

so bubba kush is/was ur fav? I have a cut of some supposed Bubba kush but i am highly suspect of it, its source rather, it came from a dude that is really well connected but kinda went off the deep end in powders. he has since cleaned up his act, for the most part, (still Tony Montana ego crazy) but he got his hands on it and then through a perfect blind buffer, I got it. So being as though the shit you had pics of looked legit, and an op of that size has a reputable effect, :) I' m wondering if you could help me verify the legitimacy of my Bubs.
The one I have is a stubborn mother#^&$% to clone, with only 10% success rate, I immediately place cuts in filtered water with a mild Maxicrop / Master Nursey B-1 Rooting solution, followed by flicking off liquid on stems and then dip into Vita Grow as directed and then placed in to a 65/35 perlite/peat and composted organic material, moistened with Master Nursery B-1 solution as directed, and then placed under humidome with heat mat. 1 out of 10 lives to bear roots. even with occasional(needed) foliar misting. I have concluded aero cloning or air layering to be the only reasonably effective propagation methods for this particular cut. was there any issues with propagating your bubba?
do you recall what kind of smell was produced by rubbing the stalks of the vegging plants? I dont have any in flower due to its stubbornness with propagating, so yeah...
Any insights to cloning that gal or anything you can specifically remember about her would be gold to this miner.
Many thanks and mad props on being part of something AMAZING. Fucking Epic!
If I ever figure out how to give K+ or rep points you can be assured you gettin some.
Rock on my fellow mellow lover :dance013:

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Avinash.Miles You are my hero!!:greenstars: that was a super crop!
**please excuse the vulgarity, but it cannot be expressed any other way***
The biggest op I've ever seen ran 6- 600s using 4 aero 60 units, granted its not a huge op but that had me tucking my pecker in my waist band.:pimp3:
But GOOD GRAVY US NAVY man!! 120kw:respect: of fucking sexy shit has the mental pussy in my brain dripping.
I just got my hands on the bluedream cut from cali, its migrated up north to WA via close friend. (Yes Cali, if you're tired of blue dream Washington will be glad to welcome it with loving and open arms n vapor bowls) supposedly the market is flooded with BD down there, but I wouldn't know, as I don't live there.

so bubba kush is/was ur fav? I have a cut of some supposed Bubba kush but i am highly suspect of it, its source rather, it came from a dude that is really well connected but kinda went off the deep end in powders. he has since cleaned up his act, for the most part, (still Tony Montana ego crazy) but he got his hands on it and then through a perfect blind buffer, I got it. So being as though the shit you had pics of looked legit, and an op of that size has a reputable effect, :) I' m wondering if you could help me verify the legitimacy of my Bubs.
The one I have is a stubborn mother#^&$% to clone, with only 10% success rate, I immediately place cuts in filtered water with a mild Maxicrop / Master Nursey B-1 Rooting solution, followed by flicking off liquid on stems and then dip into Vita Grow as directed and then placed in to a 65/35 perlite/peat and composted organic material, moistened with Master Nursery B-1 solution as directed, and then placed under humidome with heat mat. 1 out of 10 lives to bear roots. even with occasional(needed) foliar misting. I have concluded aero cloning or air layering to be the only reasonably effective propagation methods for this particular cut. was there any issues with propagating your bubba?
do you recall what kind of smell was produced by rubbing the stalks of the vegging plants? I dont have any in flower due to its stubbornness with propagating, so yeah...
Any insights to cloning that gal or anything you can specifically remember about her would be gold to this miner.
Many thanks and mad props on being part of something AMAZING. Fucking Epic!
If I ever figure out how to give K+ or rep points you can be assured you gettin some.
Rock on my fellow mellow lover :dance013:

thanks bud,
as far as verifying ur bubba... does it turn purple late in flowering? smell grapey and kushy and fruity and stanky when done? very very narcotic sedative buzz.
sorry no memory of smell of rubbed stalks of it....
and mine cloned relatively well, nothing would have lasted there if it cloned under 50% (which was done almost primarily in 1" rockwool cubes, 40 per tray about.)

I got the cut roughly month n half ago, been trying to mother her but shes stubborn. Ive been training her to produce prolific shoots to take cuts from, just watching the grass grow at this point untill shoots get big enough to cut,n root. Im going to use an aero cloner when it comes time for her propagation. I favor sog vs fewer bigger plants, do you think it would be possible to pull this off with bubba.. if it really is bubba.? I ll have t wait till she flowers out to let you know if she exhibits those traits.
Many thanks

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ime bubba was generally low yielding but so so worth it.
sog should work fine...

you will know more after a cycle with her.

20 Lights has to be run by someone who has real 20 light experience. That is not for the rookies or people who have some money to throw at growing marijuana. I would give advice but no-one asked for mine so I'll keep quiet.

Your next operation isnt going to go as well either, because you have to learn how to grow. Having some of the issues that I see you're having is not heard of for the guys who have been growing for the last 10 years. It takes experience to do what you are trying to do, not money. If you had 2 lights and it bought you 2 more then run those 4. When you get to 8 then 16... you'll suddenly see that this isn't a cakewalk. The bugs you had weren't noticed by you or your staff, but the person smoking the buds knew something wasn't right. I was shaking my head the whole time reading this. :ying:

Not meaning to rain on your parade, or even cause a disturbance but people like you are the ones I stalk to buy equipment from when your operation runs out of funds, like what actually happened. That power bill should have been $8K minimal... The rent had to be at least $3k. Food and supplies for 80 lights...$6k minimal. You would need 8 full time trimmers at a completely unique location (more money), and they need to be supervised and managed(more money). Anyways... as I look at that, all I can think of if you didn't have Government funding or licensed your future is jail, murder, fire, robbery, or just plain FAILURE.

Good Luck.

Marijuana growing is addictive to those who learn how to grow, not for those who just want to get rich.

I sense great hate within you my young Padawan.

B

BasementGrower

deff gota work ur way up to big grows.. if it was as easy as planting a seed and watching it grow and bud and make money.. everyone would be successfully growing good weed and we wouldnt see any of this 50 dollar ozs of garbage. if the cartels were smarter they would be hiring dudes like in the movie Savages. and fuckin growing some good buds. instead of that swaggggggggg waste of time bud

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
haven't seen savages so dunno what ya mean there.
but
i get what u r saying.
the primary reason i got my hands on this op was because i already had "runs under the belt" on a semi-large scale, knew the workload requirements, and could trouble shoot problems they were having that they didn't even kno about and what not, not to mention lowering operating costs and bringing in more skilled, safe & reliable workers with actual growing exp (like myself).

as for the young padawan, lol, good reference, so true also.

B

BasementGrower

savages... a movie.. 2 guys grow the best bud around in cali i think it is.. and then the cartel comes to them telling htem they want them to help teach there growers and give them good genetics.. so that the cartel can startg etting into the good weed business.. then the cartel fuckin kidnaps the dudes gf.. they share her its kinda wierd.. but ya download it . its not a bad movie at all lol.

i give u mad respect dude.. running a op like that is impressive. ive ran a room with thousand clones rooting and vegging while 500 plants flowered in sog in 1 gals and let me tell u. it was a fulltime job .. atleast keeping things up.. but i think if i had a bigger space.. and a room to work instead of having to do my work inside the rooms.. i could have done alot better.. but anyways im just impressed with the grrow.. lol ..

we finaly set are new rooms up .. an going to go to start growing again . so it looks like ill be starting a new journal asap. so id be honored to have u subscribe to it once its done.. id like to hear ur thoughts on it.. im in the middle of trying to make a 4x4x7 room into a veg room vert 400w with some sort of stadium or something in there to make it worth while.. any thoughts?

Heavy Chevy

Very awesome man! Thanks for sharing this with everyone. Just when I thought my dreams were too big, you have me a reason to dream bigger! Keep on keepin' on and stay safe brother! :lurk::lurk:

Latest posts

Latest posts