Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > wanted sweet tooth

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
wanted sweet tooth Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-18-2013, 02:29 AM #1
Sitka

Sitka is on a distinguished road
wanted sweet tooth

Are there any reputable bean shops to get my hands on some non-feminized Sweet Tooth seeds? thanks for a point in a right direction.
Sitka is offline Quote

Old 12-18-2013, 03:58 AM #2
azad
Buzkashi

azad is a splendid one to beholdazad is a splendid one to beholdazad is a splendid one to beholdazad is a splendid one to beholdazad is a splendid one to beholdazad is a splendid one to beholdazad is a splendid one to beholdazad is a splendid one to beholdazad is a splendid one to beholdazad is a splendid one to beholdazad is a splendid one to behold
Hi. You can still find Deluxe seeds Sweettooth#3 F2's at seedbay

Ask the Humming bird about the significance of the flowers.
what would a Vulture know about their significance who feeds on the dead..

https://youtu.be/dqGdWoW-GT8
azad is offline Quote

Old 12-18-2013, 10:37 AM #3
yesum
IC Mag Supporter

yesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant future
I grew out the Deluxe f2 and got a nice plant. Buzz was energetic but just not to my liking, little bit of anxiety with it too sometimes. Like a more laidback buzz.

Taste is nice and sweet. Not saying this is a bad strain, it is very popular but I just could not click with it.

You will probably love it. It is not weak as some have said, decent potency. I have a review over at Deluxe section.
yesum is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-18-2013, 11:09 AM #4
hayday

hayday has disabled reputation
I haven't grown Delux's Swt.3 yet but Chimera's grapefruit x blueberry is swt 1.1
I made f2's and got great plants.Picked early and its anxious,left to flower for 9 weeks and shes mellow for real.I love this stuff.
So Deluxe and Chimera here at seedbay will get you right.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-18-2013, 01:04 PM #5
Commonwealth
Banned

Commonwealth will become famous soon enough
Hey, what ever happened to that guy with the Sweet Tooth #4 hype train?
Commonwealth is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-18-2013, 01:18 PM #6
Hash Zeppelin
Ski Bum Rodeo Clown

Hash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond repute
oh i remember smoking the sweet tooth. that strain was one of my favorites. it really miss having that one around.

Quote:
"I know no safe depositary of the ultimate powers of the society but the people themselves; and if we think them not enlightened enough to exercise their control with a wholesome discretion, the remedy is not to take it from them, but to inform their discretion by education. This is the true corrective of abuses of constitutional power." -Thomas Jefferson
Quote:
"Who are we? We find that we live on an insignificant planet of a humdrum star lost in a galaxy tucked away in some forgotten corner of a universe in which there are far more galaxies than people." -Carl Sagan
Quote:
"When a government is dependent upon bankers for money, they and not the leaders of the government control the situation, since the hand that gives is above the hand that takes. Money has no motherland; financiers are without patriotism and without decency; their sole object is gain."
-Napoleon Bonaparte
Hash Zeppelin is offline Quote

Old 12-18-2013, 02:11 PM #7
bill cooper
Banned

bill cooper is a jewel in the roughbill cooper is a jewel in the roughbill cooper is a jewel in the roughbill cooper is a jewel in the roughbill cooper is a jewel in the roughbill cooper is a jewel in the roughbill cooper is a jewel in the rough
Chimeras GF x BB ( Sweet tooth1.1) is probably my fav strain ,it tastes and smells lovely its done in 8-9 weeks ,great yield and most importantly it has a amazing feel good high ,great strain imo available at the seed boutique and seed bay
bill cooper is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-18-2013, 06:41 PM #8
The Hatter

The Hatter is just really niceThe Hatter is just really niceThe Hatter is just really niceThe Hatter is just really niceThe Hatter is just really niceThe Hatter is just really niceThe Hatter is just really niceThe Hatter is just really niceThe Hatter is just really niceThe Hatter is just really nice
I never realized sweet tooth was GF x BB. No wonder I liked it. It was one of the only "indicas" at the local dispensaries that I liked. It has a nice upbeat happy effect for an indica.

I'm a Medical Cannabis Patient: Proof of Progress

This world is but a fevered dream, as such it would be folly to mistake anything I have said here for reality.

I am quite mad after all.
The Hatter is offline Quote

Old 12-18-2013, 07:07 PM #9
there goes edro

there goes edro is a splendid one to beholdthere goes edro is a splendid one to beholdthere goes edro is a splendid one to beholdthere goes edro is a splendid one to beholdthere goes edro is a splendid one to beholdthere goes edro is a splendid one to beholdthere goes edro is a splendid one to beholdthere goes edro is a splendid one to beholdthere goes edro is a splendid one to beholdthere goes edro is a splendid one to beholdthere goes edro is a splendid one to behold
I'd go with Chimera! Def one of the best breeders IMO. Got Mental Floss one the way but always wanted to puff some ST so Gf x BB is a must have for 2014!

" Am I going to Hell because I used to be high in chruch?"

" Drop down and get ya eagle on, remember its not a sing-a-long unlelss ya brought some weed along."
there goes edro is offline Quote

Old 12-18-2013, 10:06 PM #10
Kalbhairav
~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~

Kalbhairav has disabled reputation
If you want Spice of Life sweettooth #3 go with the Deluxe F2. Breeder Steve back crossed to the SPG mother quite a few times in the later versions which contributed to the problem one gets when sweettooth gets root bound and auto flowers.

Chimera's Grapefruit x Blueberry is a whole different ball game. The blueberry fathers were some stunning reversed blueberry mothers and the legendary B130 male which is now extinct. So the SPG had several different pollen donors and is F1 in nature (depending on whether the SPG cut was stable). I much prefer this hybrid. One of my all time favourites! Soon these will be gone as production has ceased.

The only problem with both of these varieties is that keeping mothers is a real pain in the ass as they tend to autoflower when the roots touch the sides of the pot. Also, both can be very susceptible to mould so watch the humidity levels.

The Survival of the Fittest Seeds Sweettooth #4 IBL got good reviews but I haven't tried it (although I have a pack). Dont think these are available anymore.

Enjoy

3 members found this post helpful.