What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Problems with flowering. Vanilla Kush Outdoor, please HELP.

Saga

Hi guys, i'm an italian outdoor grower not so expert i ask you everyone for help because my plant is flowering really slowly.
It's a Vanilla Kush Barney Farm's seed, it's now on the 96th day from the offshoot and on the 23th day of flowering but i notice that the flowering is slowly and the leaf are getting really tight and twisted,
there are some aphids on it (not too much) i tried to delete them but they returned on the plant, i'm using cheap bio fertlizers and ground too. The coulour it's a nice green and the plant seems like doesn't have any problem so i don't know what to do, i cutted it two times previous to divide it in two and in four main branches, i will ad photoes too next.
Now it's 15th of august so i'm worried if i can get anything before november or atleast a 100gr.
SORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH. THANK YOU EVERYONE.

Saga

poLQVD0Cj

pnheKAwzj

pl4KivFQj
poTc4JDsj
pnswYvPgj

insomniac_AU

I think the main problem is that doesn't look like Barney's Vanilla Kush to me. Here are some pics of Barneys VK I grew in 2012. You can see yours look much more Sativa which tend to take longer to finish.
The front left and 2 rear plants are Barneys VK.
picture.php

Scrappy-doo

Your plant looks great Saga just be patient. I have a sativa plant outside that is not flowering yet either.

insomniac_AU

No scusa, non parlo italiano. Tradurrò ciò che ho detto sopra con Google translate. Spero che tu possa capire. :)

Penso che il problema principale sia che non assomiglia a Vanney Kush di Barney. Ecco alcune foto di Barneys VK che sono cresciuto nel 2012. Puoi vedere il tuo aspetto molto più Sativa che tende a richiedere più tempo per finire. Gli impianti anteriore sinistro e 2 posteriore sono Barneys VK.

Non essere troppo arrabbiato perché Barneys VK è stato uno dei ceppi più deludenti che abbia mai coltivato.

insomniac_AU

Mi dispiace che avrei dovuto essere più chiaro. Devi solo essere paziente. Ci vorrà più tempo per finire di una Indica come una Kush. Sembra abbastanza sano. Molto probabilmente finirai con qualcosa di molto meglio di Barneys VK. Buona fortuna con esso. :tiphat:

insomniac_AU

What the hell is wrong with Google translate? I translate something into Italian then copy and paste the text and convert back to English and it is something different than I wrote. I have probably confused you even more now. :wallbash:

Che diavolo c'è di sbagliato con Google translate? Traduco qualcosa in italiano, poi copio e incollo il testo e converto in inglese ed è qualcosa di diverso da quello che ho scritto. Probabilmente ti ho confuso ancora di più adesso

Saga

Thank you guys for the help in the next weeks i will add posts about the status of the plant, hope you will have a great buds too.