What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Zealand votes today will we see a cannabis law reform win

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Just wanted to wish all you Kiwis the best of luck today on the vote to bring about cannabis law reform. I know the bill is far from perfect but its a first step we will all know soon how it goes good Luck.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
I so hope this happens. Good luck to our Kiwi cousins.:gday:

If it does go ahead it will be interesting to see how the Australian government reacts.

Brother Nature

I'm pretty confident it'll pass. In our actual election, the Greens and Labor won by their highest margins in 50 years, hopefully that means the mindset of the voting public is shifting away from regression, but who really knows these days. I'm gonna celebrate with a large bong of hash if it passes, but I'm still gonna smoke that hash if it doesn't. :D

Brother Nature

Preliminary results are in with no legalization winning the round by 7%, we still have roughly half a million (480,000) special votes to count so it may still pass but doesn't look likely, will know for sure next Friday.

Brother Nature

Won't change anything... :D :D :D

picture.php

picture.php