What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bulk Seeds Down Under?

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi Team Down Under,
and hello from the other side of the globe.
Hope you're all well.

A friend of mine, who's not frequenting these forums, is looking for roughly 2000 seeds for an outdoor grow in NZ, not exactly the quantity you'd buy from a regular seedbank.
How does one go about these things in Australia and New Zealand?
I could send what he needs from my stash here in the UK, but I think it might be better not to ship around the globe for obvious reasons?

If not possible to sort this locally, I might still have to ready a care package.

Any leads/ insights would be much appreciated!

Cheers!
CC

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No one?
Sorry if this was not an appropriate question. I just thought weed growing forum and all...
Don't worry we'll get those seeds over somehow.

Cheers
CC

NzGreenWhanau

Thats a lot of seeds. Id say it would be very hard too source 100 quality seeds let alone 2000 in Nz unless he knows some one. Id live to help but have no where that many. If you do make a care package id say they would have decent chance of avoiding border control