What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Queensland Petition to Legalise Cannabis

T

Teddybrae

I signed the Petition to Legalise Cannabis in Queensland ... after a while I received a four page negative response from the Government.
Here's a part of a page to show how the old fashioned conservative language (and thought) processes seem never to change.

picture.php

ozzieAI

Veteran
bloody typical...

look at the section below your highlight when it mentions harm reduction, if they really wanted to minimise the harm from cannabis they would make available/legal/decriminalised as the biggest harm associated with pot are the legal consequences...

can you please post a link to the survey...cheers

ozzieAI

Veteran
thanks for that TB...pretty sure i also signed that one, but didn't get the response....

as for your biscuit eater testing (just) positive is a result of residual THC remaining in her mouth...with the caps i make that are swallowed whole then no residue is left behind to be tested...

interesting that she was able to get tested by the cops...not sure if they won't book her if
she got any level of indication at the roadside though...i know a couple of locals that got booked when they had very low levels...probably depends on the officer and the type of day they are having...

Dion

The whole legal industry here is fuct guys

I was looking into getting a licence
But I'm just not currupt enough

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
No one claiming to be an activist is supporting real law reform in Australia they are all supporting the corporate medical cannabis industry or are involved in it.

The ACT bill came about and past because of politicians it had no main activist or activist groups even support it most said it will fail.

Petitions are not going to cut it if we do not have the support of politicians and bills to make change.

foo dog

Australia will never just legalize it like what's been happening in the US states, we don't have a bill of rights for a start. The medical route and decriminalization is the way to go, and it's gonna drag on for years. Just don't become apathetic, keep fighting for the right as it becomes more and more mainstream.