What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bublawi ( Bubba Kush x Malawi) FEM.

ULMW

Many Thanks Dubi for these great seeds fro. The 2020 R&D Ace Seeds.
I am as you know a huge fan of Bubba Hash, Hash Plant S1 and I also love great Sativas especially African, and so I was most excited that Bubba meets Malawi was on offer. Thanks also to Syd for his grow which also gave great Insite and mouth watering photos to tempt me to give her a go.
Early days but am liking what I see.
Happy growing! :)

Attachments

• IMG_20200527_201219.jpg
    IMG_20200527_201219.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 91

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Suuuuuuubbed! :D

Seat next to dubi.. These are going to yield big I think :)

Good luck ULMW

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Very columnar growth! Hope they produce big main colas ;)
Best wishes for the flowering friend.

Kijell

Will be following this thread closely and may post some pictures of my pheno.
Sounds like an amazing cross of two good strains! Your plants looks nice, good luck to you!

I have a plant of this strain which is really healthy and growing well, will be going in flower next week. It is quite large with fast development, very promising.

ULMW

Settling down into flower production and bud sites are appearing. Both plants rather uniform as has-been Bubba Hash and Other Bubba Kush crosses, making it ideal for indoor growing SOG would work well. In veg like most indicas I would say a bit longer will get you bigger plants in Flower. I would go 6 to 8 wk veg and then flower. Let's see how these two fill out over the coming weeks. :yummy:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for the update ULMW :yes: Glad their columnar SOG growth is suitable for your indoor setup. Eager to see them in flowering! :)

ULMW

Thanks Dubi as always. These are a pleasure to grow out indoors and very manageable
Hope they get to see release later as they should be quite the combo. Those and Bubba Hash will keep Mi well medicated.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Kijell

Here is my Bubbalawi like 10 Days in flower.
I topped her and all branches are quite even high and with perfect distance to one another.
Super vigorous and perfect for ScroG!
Seems like she can keep up with sativa plants in height, Im so curious on the flowering times.
I hope she has a narcotic high so it will be super choice for a sativa grow if you need something more strong.
She really likes my setup and is heading for a great yield. :dance:

picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Nice ULMW! :) She is flowering like a mostly Afghani but more hairy sativa style.
How are the aromas at this point ?

ULMW

Yes Dubi. Very nice Afghan structure and bud size but with resin and bud structure being helped by the Malawi
Aroma is very woody earthy Malawi.. Interesting.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Kijell,

A pleasure to see yours as well :) Yours looks definitely more sativa, very interesting, thanks a lot for sharing pics!

Latest posts

Latest posts