What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My grow setup 2, DWC, 2x2, HLG135, scrog, Bruce Banner

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
Weekly update pics, flower week 2, she's going great, may need to up the nutes again as she's looking a bit yellow, she's not drinking as much, won't need to give her any more until tomorrow.

Canopy shot;
picture.php

Gratuitous bud shot;
picture.php

Another bud shot;
picture.php

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Doing well, one thought is if your cheap camera has a flash on it, getting the distance right can go some way to neutralising the HP's colour. Or a cfl light bulb in a lamp can be held near by. Not that there's anything wrong with the pics as they are, just a few if the things I've played with to help out in the past. These days some torches have led bulbs, they adjust photo colours too.

And I think you were right not the strip the solar panels off your plants

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
Weekly update pic, flower week 3, she's suffering nute burn again as I went too far with the nutes, will top up the rez with clean phed water as it has only used about a liter or two.

picture.php

KingCobra66

:cry: my god she did not like that but she will recover less = more a lesson learned frosty nuggs she will come good in da end it happens :thank you: for the update :)

ozzieAI

Veteran
yikes...well that is one way to open up your canopy....

a bit of TLC and she should bounce back...

good luck..

JayC

Good on you brother... Well done... Thank you for sharing this, great especially for a newbie such my self.

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
Thanks KC ,
thank%20you.gif
as long as I get enough to keep me going until the next one is ready I will be happy.

Weekly update, flower week 6, I have removed most of the damaged leaves and put them in the worm farm (happy worms :jump:), nearly a 2L icecream container full.

picture.php

Bud shot;

picture.php

bigpeter

What happened? Your plant made a great recovery. DWC is great when its all going well but its prone to going wrong very quickly. My first couple of DWC grows went great with huge harvests but after that I had big problems with water temperatures and root rot and I abandoned DWC never to use that growing method again and now use coco. I suspect alls not well in your root zone, what do your roots look like?